best position for my size?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by aox05, Jun 18, 2010.

1. aox05

aox05 Active Member

Albums:
    Sadly still a virgin but gonna be loseing it pretty soon....i hope! just wondering what would be the best postion for someone my size. any comments on my pics are welcome. Also, ive been told by alot of women(friends, girls i talk to in chat rooms) that i might need a magnum, everyone agree?

2. wvscwvky

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    It is thick. You might try on a magnum. Just be sure to use protection that fits!

3. aox05

aox05 Active Member

Albums:
    thx for the reply

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

You look pretty girthy. As for condom size, buy some regulars, Magnums and Magnum XLs. The XLs differ from the Magnums primarily in the "headroom" or the space for the glans.

Try them on (which is a good thing to practice before you have to do it for real). If the regulars are not uncomfortably tight, you can use them. If they are try the Magnums. If your glans feels squeezed too tightly in the Magnums, you can try the Magnum XLs.

When I was using condoms I had a girth of around 5.5". Although I could use regular condoms, Magnums felt more comfortable to me. I had used regular condoms for years until a girl suggested that I needed to upsize, and she did speak with the voice of experience having banged a couple of hundred guys, or so.

As for position, if you happen to wind up with a girl who is a little nervous about your girth or is quite snug, I have found it is best to let her get on top in cowgirl position (at least initially) and allow her to insert your cock on her own taking as much time as she likes.

It might be a good idea to have some lube available. Use a water-soluble lubricant. Petroleum based lubes eat up condoms.

5. aox05

aox05 Active Member

Albums:
    thx redbear, ill try the different sizes later this week. Ive had 3 girls feel me thru my pants and they all said holy shit! haha, ofcourse i thought to myself why dont u pull it out!? But unfortunately they all had bfs and still do :/

Draft saved Draft deleted