Best position or way to eat your own cum?

cbxer55

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
condom works great!

Condoms have spermicide on them. I cannot fathom doing that, YUCK!
I guess your using an untreated dry condom? Anyway, for me, cumming with a condom on has always been hard to attain. I can do it, it just takes forever and a lifetime.

bi_todd

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
just wondering the best technique for eating your own cum. ive tried shooting it in but havent had any luck.
My favorite way to eat my own cum is by rimming it out of my BF's ass right after I shoot inside him.

I'm not making a joke here - I really love to do that. And my BF loves it too - win/win!

gayhunglover

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A fuck buddy I had for a few years used to freeze his cum between our sessions so it would be saved for me. For my own cum I love to lie with my legs up on the wall, I usually give myself a facial but some goes into my mouth.

Like many here, legs up against the wall, back slightly up too and I just aim at my mouth, eyes closed to avoid any trouble : -)

BignickBigdick28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a good bit of my own dick in my mouth before. I haven't done it in forever though, I did it in my teenage years a lot because of how horny I was. I was awkward with girls as a teen, so I didn't get laid until I was 18. I got my nickname because there were lots of girls that would, I guess, be brave enough to talk to me and call me "big Nick with the big dick"; my wife, who I met in high school, told me that most of her friends were afraid to talk to me (I'm sure they were also waiting for me to approach them. I missed out on a lot of pussy lol). I was naive and shy, so I didn't know they even noticed me, let alone took the time to look at my dick. I was so bad, that I didn't even know I had a big dick at that time, so I wasn't aware that I had a bulge worth looking at.

I guess being able to blow myself should have been a sign that I had a fairly big dick. I liked it, it felt good, but I would always feel a little disappointed in myself afterwards lol. I like the feet-over-head method, and I'd get my feet under the bed frame or the inside the bathroom cabinet so I could kinda push my hips up and down to fuck my own mouth. I'd cum in my mouth, spit it out, and then always say that the next time I'm going to swallow it. I never did lol and it started hurting my back so I stopped.

Not gonna lie, it felt amazing at the time

Hunglad

Legendary Member
Media
I've got a good bit of my own dick in my mouth before. I haven't done it in forever though, I did it in my teenage years a lot because of how horny I was. I was awkward with girls as a teen, so I didn't get laid until I was 18. I got my nickname because there were lots of girls that would, I guess, be brave enough to talk to me and call me "big Nick with the big dick"; my wife, who I met in high school, told me that most of her friends were afraid to talk to me (I'm sure they were also waiting for me to approach them. I missed out on a lot of pussy lol). I was naive and shy, so I didn't know they even noticed me, let alone took the time to look at my dick. I was so bad, that I didn't even know I had a big dick at that time, so I wasn't aware that I had a bulge worth looking at.

I guess being able to blow myself should have been a sign that I had a fairly big dick. I liked it, it felt good, but I would always feel a little disappointed in myself afterwards lol. I like the feet-over-head method, and I'd get my feet under the bed frame or the inside the bathroom cabinet so I could kinda push my hips up and down to fuck my own mouth. I'd cum in my mouth, spit it out, and then always say that the next time I'm going to swallow it. I never did lol and it started hurting my back so I stopped.

Not gonna lie, it felt amazing at the time
For a while I was quite into self fuck and shooting up my arse. ....lol , so many options ;)