Best position to give a guy a hot blow job

thebiggulp

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This may sound kind of gross for those who have never had sex in public toilets, but sitting on the toilet gives me the PERFECT position for him to move in close, straddling my legs, and presenting his package for a good workout. I don't get sore knees from kneeling (which can be really gross in some public spots), I have full access to his tackle and dangly bits, the height is usually pretty good, and you can grab the backs of his thighs and hang on when it gets kind of wild. As most cocks curve upwards, when he finally loses his shit, and the juices start flowing, the spray generally hits the roof of your mouth before dropping to your tongue. This is my favourite bit that keeps me coming back for more.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This may sound kind of gross for those who have never had sex in public toilets, but sitting on the toilet gives me the PERFECT position for him to move in close, straddling my legs, and presenting his package for a good workout. I don't get sore knees from kneeling (which can be really gross in some public spots), I have full access to his tackle and dangly bits, the height is usually pretty good, and you can grab the backs of his thighs and hang on when it gets kind of wild. As most cocks curve upwards, when he finally loses his shit, and the juices start flowing, the spray generally hits the roof of your mouth before dropping to your tongue. This is my favourite bit that keeps me coming back for more.
Oh yes, been there, sucked like that, swallowed and back for more

Reactions: thebiggulp

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On your knees on the couch in the car? what is the best position to give your honey a hummer? explain please.
I wanna feel his length fucking my face, balls bashing my chin and my nose being rubbed in his pubic hair so that probably means he's flat on his back with a cushion or two under his butt to get maximum oral penetration - but hen he cums I want to feel it shoot on my tongue not in the back of my throat

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To me there's something about the feeling of laying or sitting and having your legs spread wide while being sucked. I think a signal travels to a guy's brain when doing this that the sucker is taking control, dominating, and wants total ease of access to his lover's cock. I believe that is a big turn on for most. The story I'll share is a story in connection with the feeling I'm talking about.

A friend's birthday was recently. He and I have been seeing each other about three years, so we've fallen into routine. I wanted to try to make things different for his birthday. He's the passive type that wants to be led and told every move to make. He's an excellent cunt-mouthed cocksucker, but not dynamic otherwise. Anyway I wanted to make him feel great on his birthday so I used every move I knew to make him feel dominated and to let him feel his cock was the center of attention. To me all the things I did went hand in hand, just like the feeling I describe and get when someone spreads my legs wide to suck me.

When I got to his place I let him talk for as long as he wanted, as he's a talker. We walk to his room and he begins to strip as usual. Before he has a chance to jump in bed which he usually does quickly, fully dressed I go to my knees in front of him. Sometimes I think the visual of being blown while seeing someone fully dressed might fulfill something like a fantasy of a quick blowjob at work.. Also, I always dress nice for him no matter what. That night I had on tight wranglers, cowboy boots, an untucked Ralph Lauren fitted shirt, slightly open-faced with a wife beater peeking through. I took my time and let him watch me suck him in my jeans and cowboy boots. Dressed or not I think the servitude of seeing someone of their knees in front of you is highly erotic.

When done on my knees he crawled in bed. I quickly got between his legs saying nothing, gently but forcibly spreading his legs wide. I wanted him to watch me between his spread legs before I continued with his cock. After another suck session this I gave it a break, lay there and let him talk more. When I listened long enough, without saying anything I assumed the side by side 69 position which is my favorite. I moan a lot when 69ing and he gets incredibly hard when 69ing. His cock is not long, narrow at the tip and quite thick at the base. When I get down on his base its like a state of euphoria due to the stretch of my mouth. When he'd sucked me well I stopped him and told him to get up. I got on my back and told him to get in a 69 position on top of me so I could throat his cock. After I swallowed him several times we went back to side by side 69 until we were both ready to bust. I was going to swallow his load for his birthday, but he never wants to cum I my mouth and never has been able to. So, we beat off together, laid there and rested.

I felt I made him feel special for his birthday.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To me there's something about the feeling of laying or sitting and having your legs spread wide while being sucked. I think a signal travels to a guy's brain when doing this that the sucker is taking control, dominating, and wants total ease of access to his lover's cock. I believe that is a big turn on for most. The story I'll share is a story in connection with the feeling I'm talking about.

A friend's birthday was recently. He and I have been seeing each other about three years, so we've fallen into routine. I wanted to try to make things different for his birthday. He's the passive type that wants to be led and told every move to make. He's an excellent cunt-mouthed cocksucker, but not dynamic otherwise. Anyway I wanted to make him feel great on his birthday so I used every move I knew to make him feel dominated and to let him feel his cock was the center of attention. To me all the things I did went hand in hand, just like the feeling I describe and get when someone spreads my legs wide to suck me.

When I got to his place I let him talk for as long as he wanted, as he's a talker. We walk to his room and he begins to strip as usual. Before he has a chance to jump in bed which he usually does quickly, fully dressed I go to my knees in front of him. Sometimes I think the visual of being blown while seeing someone fully dressed might fulfill something like a fantasy of a quick blowjob at work.. Also, I always dress nice for him no matter what. That night I had on tight wranglers, cowboy boots, an untucked Ralph Lauren fitted shirt, slightly open-faced with a wife beater peeking through. I took my time and let him watch me suck him in my jeans and cowboy boots. Dressed or not I think the servitude of seeing someone of their knees in front of you is highly erotic.

When done on my knees he crawled in bed. I quickly got between his legs saying nothing, gently but forcibly spreading his legs wide. I wanted him to watch me between his spread legs before I continued with his cock. After another suck session this I gave it a break, lay there and let him talk more. When I listened long enough, without saying anything I assumed the side by side 69 position which is my favorite. I moan a lot when 69ing and he gets incredibly hard when 69ing. His cock is not long, narrow at the tip and quite thick at the base. When I get down on his base its like a state of euphoria due to the stretch of my mouth. When he'd sucked me well I stopped him and told him to get up. I got on my back and told him to get in a 69 position on top of me so I could throat his cock. After I swallowed him several times we went back to side by side 69 until we were both ready to bust. I was going to swallow his load for his birthday, but he never wants to cum I my mouth and never has been able to. So, we beat off together, laid there and rested.

I felt I made him feel special for his birthday.
Beautiful, got quite rock hard and wet ended imagining the scene, such a pity he was unable to shoot his stuff for you to swallow, that would have made it very special. Swallowing a guys cum is highly erotic and very satisfying, in many ways better than anal penetration.
I think giving and having a blow job naked is pretty good but as you found for a bit of spice dressed is dammed good, many guy has seen me fully dressed on my knees, often with the cock out of the flies, sometimes trousers/jeans/shorts round the ankles, what ever, the dressed bit gets me pretty horny

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Beautiful, got quite rock hard and wet ended imagining the scene, such a pity he was unable to shoot his stuff for you to swallow, that would have made it very special. Swallowing a guys cum is highly erotic and very satisfying, in many ways better than anal penetration.
I think giving and having a blow job naked is pretty good but as you found for a bit of spice dressed is dammed good, many guy has seen me fully dressed on my knees, often with the cock out of the flies, sometimes trousers/jeans/shorts round the ankles, what ever, the dressed bit gets me pretty horny
sucking a guy off who is just wearing a jock strap so you can finger his ass as you suck is pretty hot and can get pretty near to shooting my wad hands free

sizeaddict28

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I prefer to be naked, with just a jockstrap on or torn briefs (see pic)....on my knees. I like for the guy to be fully clothed (but no underwear), with just his cock hanging out of his unzipped pants, either standing over me or sitting in a chair with me between his legs. I'd also like it if a mirror was behind me, so he could watch my ass bounce up and down as I'm blowing him, and he's be able to reach around and grab and smack my ass.

P 220.jpg

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I prefer to be naked, with just a jockstrap on or torn briefs (see pic)....on my knees. I like for the guy to be fully clothed (but no underwear), with just his cock hanging out of his unzipped pants, either standing over me or sitting in a chair with me between his legs. I'd also like it if a mirror was behind me, so he could watch my ass bounce up and down as I'm blowing him, and he's be able to reach around and grab and smack my ass.

View attachment 541934
That is a beautiful, sexy, chocolate ass.....