Best position to take an enormous cock

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by lalopsb, Jan 10, 2012.

1. lalopsb

lalopsb Member

Albums:
    A couple of weeks ago I had sex with a guy with a tremendous unconcievable girth. Almost like a can of beer. He kind of hurt me right away, even when I lubricate and played for a while, and I couldn't enjoy the rest of the meeting/
    Tomorrow night I-m going to meet him again, and I'd love if you could tell me what's the best position to take his cock first until my anus is properly dilated.
    Any advice would be appreciated.
    Thanks in advance from Argentina.

2. Infernal

Gold Member

Albums:
    Sitting on it the first time seems to be the best. That way you are in control. You decide how fast it goes in, how deep it goes and what you do with it once you're comfortable. It's a good position for face to face contact and making out. Of course that's a good position for him to flip you onto your back and pound you senseless once you're relaxed and ready.

3. DickVaine

DickVaine New Member

If it were me: unconscious and in stirrups. Hope everything on your second "date" worked out well, in the end. Infernal gave you good advice. If you took it, how did it go?

Sitting on top is great if you don't bottom often, or if you have your friend's "problem". It's actually my fav position when I'm "topping" in an extended session with someone I'm really attracted to because you get the full view, and access to everything. Whether they're taking a huge bone or not, bottoms need a lot of foreplay, and the best lovers prefer it, from what I've experienced. It's amazing what a guy's capable of after some quality kissing, nip sucking, sloppy head, sensual stroking, face sitting and any other kind of sex that begins with an "s". I love watching my bone disappear in a pink ass-pussy, and telling my friend to fuck my cock. Hey, us sensual, lazy guys need love too. Happy Nude Year, y'all! ;8B...

4. hot-rod

Gold Member

First thing that you want to do is clean out completely with really warm water. It will completely relax you and your beautiful round-brown. Gotta do that!

5. schwulboy1989

schwulboy1989 New Member

Albums:
    *starts a slow clap*

Thank you for saying that!

6. D_dfvgff

D_dfvgff New Member

Here's what I do...

Lube him and my hole up. Lay back and open up for him BUT I pull him in. I am the one who moves his hips and I MAKE SURE he knows that it is gonna take a sec for me to compleatly take him. I go real easy at first and take breathes and everything. Once I feel okay ill let him start.. but if it need a break I tell him.

Just enjoy him. Have fun and be safe=)

7. hunguponmonsters

Albums:
    a little "anal eze" helps at first

8. D_LeonardoDeCrapio

D_LeonardoDeCrapio Account Disable

Anatomically the best way to take it (since it relaxes the necessary muscles) is stomach down with a pillow to prop up the lower back. It opens the glutes, rectum and sphincter muscles without increased pressure.

9. Collin2010

Collin2010 Member

I'm versatile with a thick 8" uc and this is what I do when I'm going to bottom with a big dicked guy: Douche with warm water until water runs clean--even if you think everything's out--it probably isn't so take a break and then use more water. Afterwards, I take out my toys and get myself loose and ready. You'd be surprised how deep you can take a big dick if you prep beforehand. I once had an 11" daddy tell me I would never be able to take his whole cock and he was amazed my ass swallowed him whole--but like I say, you have to loosen up before they get there. I was on my back when he pushed his whole 11" into me and it was like heaven. ENJOY and play safe--"Buena Suerte".

10. bimetaldude

bimetaldude Member

Albums:
    start out riding him, then on your back face to face.

11. Cockzilla

Cockzilla New Member

My question is, why would you want him to stick it in you again, if it's not comfortable? Are you going to marry this guy?

12. D_GlennFeckless

D_GlennFeckless Account Disabled

Albums:
    +1

By doing the cleanout and toy prep I've shocked truly huge men with how well I could take them. On my back with my knees pressed up to my chest is always best for long thick entry. As a size noob though, I agree that you on top is best at first. It's all about being able to relax, and you being in control is always less stressful.

13. B_bxmuscle

B_bxmuscle New Member

First, be clear that you need to experiement with him to find the most comfortable position and technique. Most guys will be really turned on to know that a woman is turned on to his endowment. Feel free to play with and explore it. It'll make you more comfortable and excited accepting it inside you, and excite the hell outta him too. Make a game of it like hiding the salami in different positions, maybe even in different places? When ur ready anyway. And of course take your time with it. Again, I think your partner will really dig it. Most guys love it when their partner is really interested in and attentive to their penis.

On a practical note, some women (and dudes) like to negotiate it while on top; lets them feel in control of the process and greatly relaxes them, especially if they're nervous about accommodating a size they're not used to.

Others say do it on your side since it allows your orifices to open up more (though this may work better for guys taking a big dick than women).

Finally a long and thick buddy of mine says that once he's got a woman (or man) physically and emotionally aroused with lots of foreplay and affection, he can slip his 11 inches into any hole with just a little spit. The key he says is to coax the hole open with TLC, not force it.
    Good Luck lucky girl.

14. Solvejg

Solvejg New Member

Albums:

I agree this is what I do. I have found I cant take my man anally without this prep but with it i am sure i could go a guy a lot bigger.