Best Positions - Small Dick Top

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Go for positions that allow for the tops base of his penis to be pressed up directly onto the bottom's hole.

Eg missionary, cowboy, etc. Sometimes it's just a matter of changing the angles a bit to achieve this.

But also remember that the prostate is only about two inches in so any position that allows the top to point his pecker at the base of the bottoms cock will be close to the mark.

MancmanMatt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As the above says those two positions work well. Both for different reasons. With cowboy, you, as the top, have your hands completely free so you can reach around to the bottoms ass, pull his bum cheeks apart to help get your dick in deeper. Also means you can feel your dick going in and out of him with your hands and caress/finger his hole. Most bottoms love having their bum played with as they ride and you raise/lower your hips.

As Brodie above says a lot of stimulation can be had from the base of your dick, not because of your dick itself but from the area above your dick, where you pubic bone is. In these two positions, when you're balls deep, your pubic area pushes into their taint which then puts pressure on their prostate.

krazioso13

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a smaller uncut cock. im 4.5 uncut with a bit of a tight foreskin. its half loose and ive been too lazy to finish loosening it all the way. but i digrees.

Since i like to breed average, stocky and beefy dudes, I found out that missionary works, especially when i put my hands on the back of their knees. also, face down/ass up and doggy work well. and both of us laying side by side. the one other position that worked for me too is when they lay on their side, but I mount their butt as if Im doing doggy style or missionary.

if the guy im topping is slim, thing or bony and hardly an ass, then all those positions work 100%. i have a current love interest that is very slim, so i figured id be okay topping him if i get that chance to do so.

oh shit, almost forgot. cowboy actually works too. especially when they squat on it. its so good

Reactions: DJonser and Donpgh