Best pouch underwear

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for the best pouch underwear. Currently have some by Obviously and they're not bad, but I'd like a bit more "lift." I have some AussieBum but the pouch is far too small and totally squishes my meat. I have really big nuts.

I love a good pouch for keeping my sack off my legs, and also for helping enhance the bulge a bit. Would love something in athletic material, like spandex or lycra.

Any ideas? I've looked into Mypakage and a few others but reviews seem mixed.

Tropical Buck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Mypackage underwear let them hang naturally in their own tube, separating your whole package from your legs, with that key hole technology. As for a lift...not a lot just a nice free feeling such as free balling. I would classify them as everyday underwear. I have low hangers and really like the separate pouch. Again Andrew Christian makes some great underwear. Just make sure they are constructed with a pouch to lift and that will give you an enhanced look.

Hands_On

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The Andrew Christian Trophy Boy line is designed especially for hung dudes. I wear their regular sized stuff as I'm only bigger than most, not huge, and it's all super comfy all day long. Lots of styles from super gaudy to plain jane.

Tropical Buck

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I really like Mypackage underwear. I don't find myself adjusting myself throughout the day. I understand your issue and getting bat wings sucks. I also like Andrew Christian underwear. Some Papi underwear are very comfortable but it is hit or miss. Hope this helped

Reactions: bulgebigger

MisterMR

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Andrew Christian all the way. I love the "Almost Naked" pouches. They also have "Show It" which does a little lifting...but I find it uncomfortable. They also do "Trophy Boy" for our more endowed "show-er" friends.

Reactions: ACgear

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't often wear underwear, but when I do, I like John Sievers. They are very similar in construction and support to Obviously brand, but they have a larger pouch. I don't think they really have much "lift", but I really hate underwear that stuffs you all out front like you have a grapefruit in your pants. Balls still hang pretty much in them, but they do keep my cock from swinging around.

Reactions: bulgebigger

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really like Mypackage underwear. I don't find myself adjusting myself throughout the day. I understand your issue and getting bat wings sucks. I also like Andrew Christian underwear. Some Papi underwear are very comfortable but it is hit or miss. Hope this helped

Thanks! I think I'll give Mypakage a try. Do you find they have much "lift" for your junk or do they just let it hang?

bulgebigger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mypackage underwear let them hang naturally in their own tube, separating your whole package from your legs, with that key hole technology. As for a lift...not a lot just a nice free feeling such as free balling. I would classify them as everyday underwear. I have low hangers and really like the separate pouch. Again Andrew Christian makes some great underwear. Just make sure they are constructed with a pouch to lift and that will give you an enhanced look.
Appreciate it! I have major low hangers too and really appreciate a good pouch.