Best product? device?

D

deleted136887

I have never tried any, but I think they are all rip-offs preying on men's insecurities.
But that is purely a personal opinion.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
guys, what seems to be the best techique/product out there to increase size? seems to be highly rated with best results? thanks!

In my experience nothing beats exercises. You'll find a complete basic routine to get you started here: http://www.lpsg.org/95782-free-classic-beginners-pe-routine.html

If you decide one day to incorporate some devices into your repertoire, you'll find them along with other PE tools at some of the best prices here: http://www.betterman.com.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have never tried any, but I think they are all rip-offs preying on men's insecurities.
But that is purely a personal opinion.

Note that the routine link I gave thechuck is completely free.

You've never tried any PE so you have no experience and [it's safe to assume] little to no knowledge about the subject. Why not educate yourself about it before making these kinds of statements.

Here's a good place to start: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

Last edited:
D

deleted136887

Note that the routine link I gave thechuck is completely free.

You've never tried any PE so you have no experience and [it's safe to assume] little to no knowledge about the subject. Why not educate yourself about it before making these kinds of statements.

Here's a good place to start: http://www.lpsg.org/101710-non-believers-on-pe-forum.html

You do have a point there, regarding the free site, which I have checked out.
Please note the "my personal opinion"
I still think the claims are extravagant, but if it works for any-one, then obviously it works for them and that is what matters.

anyway, good luck to the poster.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You do have a point there, regarding the free site, which I have checked out.
Please note the "my personal opinion"
I still think the claims are extravagant, but if it works for any-one, then obviously it works for them and that is what matters.

anyway, good luck to the poster.

One good way to get an unbiased idea of how a routine works is to check out feedback from men that have stuck to the routine for more than a couple of months.

Some men are quick gainers while other take weeks to see any results, but the ones that do the work and get the right amount of rest usually get the fastest gains.

D

deleted136887

One good way to get an unbiased idea of how a routine works is to check out feedback from men that have stuck to the routine for more than a couple of months.

Some men are quick gainers while other take weeks to see any results, but the ones that do the work and get the right amount of rest usually get the fastest gains.

You seem evangelical about this isue. Has it worked for you? Did you keep track of your progress?
As said before, to each his own, and once again, good luck to all who try. They will have some fun, at least.
Cheers

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You seem evangelical about this isue. Has it worked for you? Did you keep track of your progress?
As said before, to each his own, and once again, good luck to all who try. They will have some fun, at least.
Cheers

It's definitely worked for me and I did keep track of my progress :) I've been involved with PE and helping men with their PE efforts for over 10 years.

D_Audemar_Awfulass

Account Disabled
Media
I got a 1.75 inches increase using those 'insecure' devices called extenders.. I agree with Big Al, you could rely on exercises alone and do great.. i use this devices because i can do other things at the same time while i am stretching my penis.

Do more reading and you will find great information. I posted years ago here a thread informing of all available options. Check it out! Alternatively, go to the Thundersplace forum, they seem to be the best for this so far, but not the only one.