Best prostate massage ever

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She's a very UNSKILLED prostate massager. Most of the time she was just fingering his hole. Then she had her finger up his ass and was massaging his hole in the direction of his back. That's Not where the prostate is located. You stick you finger in and then apply pressure towards the front of the hole to massage the prostate. Refer to this diagram for further instruction:

PROSTATE LOCATION

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
She's a very UNSKILLED prostate massager. Most of the time she was just fingering his hole. Then she had her finger up his ass and was massaging his hole in the direction of his back. That's Not where the prostate is located. You stick you finger in and then apply pressure towards the front of the hole to massage the prostate. Refer to this diagram for further instruction:

PROSTATE LOCATION
VERY UNSKILLED. He must have just been ready to get off. And those nails. No way would I let her get near me with those Hot Pink Daggers and tear my hole. It is great to have your prostrate massaged while getting your cock sucked. I like a slow circular motion until you feel the prostrate get real hard and ready to blow! That my friends, is something worth moaning about.