Best pumping device

kelvinc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ive been doing various PE exercises over the last 2-3 months now and keen to have a go at pumping.
What recommendations are there for devices, is it best to have a guage? the best one looks like the titan? any thoughts please?

Kelvin

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Get a metal handpump with a gauge, the plastic ones are shit. As for a tube, there are many different kinds out there: flared, tapered, tapered and flanged, straightwall, thickwall... you will just have to experiment with one that is right for you... everyone has a type of cylinder that they like best. I prefer the tapered and flanged cylinders myself.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I agree with Tripod when it comes to choice of cylinder; I prefer thickwall straight, but whatever you buy make sure you get the right size to fit you. ¼” bigger than your diameter I believe is the recommendation. Later, when you are more experienced and pack your tube quickly and consistently, you might like to get the next size up. As for pumps, unless you’re buying a combined package of cylinder and pump together, I understand that over in the States you can buy a pump with a gauge normally used for bleeding brakes on a car. They’re quite inexpensive compared to those normally bought for penis pumping, but in effect are the same thing!
Good luck

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ooops! Just noticed you're in the UK and I don't know wherer teh best deals are on pumps over here. I bought mine from Newart who run a laarge pupers site (newart.com) for around £35.

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All my cylinders are from Vacu-Tech and having pumped for years prefer straightwalls. I've found that the best prices for a metal handpump with a gauge are at auto-discount stores (ask for a pump to bleed brake fluid).

D_benlishgen

Just Browsing
Media
So does pumping work?? how often do you have to do it and for how long?? and what kind of results have you guys seen? im looking to increase my erect length, is this the best way?

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So does pumping work?? how often do you have to do it and for how long?? and what kind of results have you guys seen? im looking to increase my erect length, is this the best way?

Yes, they work quit well, especially for me. I just got one and i went to a already hard 7x7 to a rock hard 8x8 in just 10 minutes, my next goal is to reach a mind warping 9x9.
chris

B_whitewifeaddicted

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hi there. all i can say is if pumping it turned it into the monster that it is keep it up.... and if u ever come to buffalo and want to slide it in me just let me know.... i entertain at home anytime. your cock is so delicious. xoxo ANN

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi there. all i can say is if pumping it turned it into the monster that it is keep it up.... and if u ever come to buffalo and want to slide it in me just let me know.... i entertain at home anytime. your cock is so delicious. xoxo ANN

I am sure that whoever you meant this for would be quite pleased to read this (I'm positive it wasn't me! lol!) Primal, MagXXL?