Best Pumps

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hee hee......God, I'm such a girl! I saw the thread and thought "cool, high heeled shoes", and got excited......:rolleyes:

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I just got this one sold by pumptoys.com and one of their laser inscribed tubes with am amazingly comfortable silicone seal. it cost a bundle but after experimenting with my own profiles, i can now have sessions that DO NOT cause the lymphatic buildups and tissue swelling that gives pumpers that bloated look, yet my dick gets thicker and longer. this is best pump in the industry, period.

QS-7 Owners Manual & Help

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't go for the cheapo one size fits all type. Thick walls are best and make sure you get the right size for you, which is about 1/4" dia bigger than your errect cock. Measure the circumference and divide by 3.

darkone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Agreed sizing is everything for comfort and for possible gains. I bought a tube from LAPDIST and it has been great over the last 2 yrs no issues at all good construction.

LOL WldHoney

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

B_mrfigaro

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you not speak about the products you have tried? I have only tried pills and a couple of airpumps and found bathmate works the better for me!

sneakyd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Brand of pump doesn't make any difference , as long as it has a guage . It's all to do with the cylinder . Correct size & a good comfortable seal , maybe a flared base . Spend the dollars on a good cylinder if you do anything .

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I use LAPDIST also. Seem to be good quality at a competative price and they work well.

Decent company, but their nipple cylinders are not lube friendly and they crack.

I've found that NW pump works are a cost-effective solution but the cylinders are a bit cheaper constructed. Vacutech is the high end cylinder of choice. (Plus their customer service rocked when I ordered mine in 99)

Their thick wall cylinders really pull down hard to stretch out your ligament and help to get a nice hanger all week long.

C

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

justanotherguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

nerd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hee hee......God, I'm such a girl! I saw the thread and thought "cool, high heeled shoes", and got excited......:rolleyes:

i thought it was about high heeled shoes as well
and i can't even play the "i am such a girl" excuse!

D_Aston Asstonne

Account Disabled
Media
I just got this one sold by pumptoys.com and one of their laser inscribed tubes with am amazingly comfortable silicone seal. it cost a bundle but after experimenting with my own profiles, i can now have sessions that DO NOT cause the lymphatic buildups and tissue swelling that gives pumpers that bloated look, yet my dick gets thicker and longer. this is best pump in the industry, period.

QS-7 Owners Manual & Help
with pumps,be selective as you get what you pay for.cheap plastic toys serve no purpose,the so-called bathmate is a fine example of the "cheap toys"we veteran pumpers speak of.dont waste your money on junk fellas.:wink:

nypumper

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
The best electrict pump is made by pumptoys called the qslogic...fantastic pump.They also make good cylinders and tubes.
Another good source for tubes and manual pumps is vacutech.

Good Luck Nypumper