Best Pumps

Xikator

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have now used the bathmate for over 8 weeks on a daily basis and the gains are really only temporary.

It IS true, that the bathmate enlargens your penis by like 30% in girth and length(for a blood penis) right after the session, but it is a flat out lie, that you would gain 2cm or whatnot in 6 weeks. The temporary gains go back within 4-5hours. Totally.

I am very sorry to disappoint many believers, but it hasn't worked on me yet, neither on DickVanCock, we shared pictures and documented our processes together. Again: If there were gains, they are in the micrometer-spectrum.

And too, bathmatestore.com is lying on their page, having a before-after image for start->6weeks. But that image is absolutely obviously taken before a session and after a session. Nothing more.

Maybe there is an effect within a year or so, but not in the promised time. Not at all.

Best regards

Xik

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am interested in increased my length by pumping and am considering the Velseal from pumptoys or a thick walled cylinder from Vacutech. I hear the thick walled cylinder really pulls at your ligaments for a greater length stretch? Do either of them stretch your tunica by pressure? Which one would you prefer for length gains? Currently, I measure 7.5" x 5" midshaft and 5.25" at the base. What size cylinder would you reccommend, 10" x 1.5", 10" x 1.75", 9" x 1.5", or 9" x 1.75"?

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I am interested in increased my length by pumping and am considering the Velseal from pumptoys or a thick walled cylinder from Vacutech. I hear the thick walled cylinder really pulls at your ligaments for a greater length stretch? Do either of them stretch your tunica by pressure? Which one would you prefer for length gains? Currently, I measure 7.5" x 5" midshaft and 5.25" at the base. What size cylinder would you reccommend, 10" x 1.5", 10" x 1.75", 9" x 1.5", or 9" x 1.75"?
I can't compare the Velseal to the Vacutech thickwall, as I don't have the Velseal, but I can tell you that I am very satisfied with the Vacutech.

As for size, there is a thread at Thunder's Place in the Pumper's Forum on cylinder sizing. That thread suggests that someone with 5.25" base girth and looking for length should go with a 1.75" diameter tube. I think the 10" tube is worth the extra money, if you're going for length; the rule of thumb I've heard is two inches more than your current length, so a 9" tube wouldn't be long enough, based on that.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide on and how you like it.

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I can't compare the Velseal to the Vacutech thickwall, as I don't have the Velseal, but I can tell you that I am very satisfied with the Vacutech.

As for size, there is a thread at Thunder's Place in the Pumper's Forum on cylinder sizing. That thread suggests that someone with 5.25" base girth and looking for length should go with a 1.75" diameter tube. I think the 10" tube is worth the extra money, if you're going for length; the rule of thumb I've heard is two inches more than your current length, so a 9" tube wouldn't be long enough, based on that.

Good luck, and let us know what you decide on and how you like it.

Thanks for the info. I have a couple more questions about the thick walled vacutech cylinder. Does it "grind" into your pelvis when pumping? How confortable is it?

Jimbo

Experimental Member
Media
Lake Los Angeles (California, United States)
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the info. I have a couple more questions about the thick walled vacutech cylinder. Does it "grind" into your pelvis when pumping? How confortable is it?

I have used the vacutech thickwall and found myself getting sore around the pelvic area along the top after awhile (esp when i used daily/extended/higher pressure sessions). It may have something to do with how much pubic area fat pad you have, i dunno. BTW, I dont necessarily buy into the fact that you get a better "stretch" with this type as a found myself after awhile limiting the pressure/time in order to minimize the soreness. Anyway, i have found the Welcome to PumpToys! cylinder with the Velseal the most comfortable cylinder/seal combo and the way the seal is designed the inside diameter of the cylinder is not compromised at the base.

Lampwick

Experimental Member
Media
I find the VacuTech thickwall cylinder to be quite comfortable, even for extended sessions. I do not think that it 'grinds' into the pelvis when pumping. I generally pump at reasonable levels (less than 5 inHg, and generally 2 - 3 in Hg). I have what I consider to be a fairly average fat pad.

I do agree with Jimbo that I'm not sure why this is marketed as giving a better stretch than any other type of cylinder. If you don't go with the VacuTech, I'm sure you'll do well with the VelSeal; Jimbo's observation that the VelSeal does not compromise the inside diameter at the base is something worth looking at in any cylinder that you may be considering.

gq4real

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have used the vacutech thickwall and found myself getting sore around the pelvic area along the top after awhile (esp when i used daily/extended/higher pressure sessions). It may have something to do with how much pubic area fat pad you have, i dunno. BTW, I dont necessarily buy into the fact that you get a better "stretch" with this type as a found myself after awhile limiting the pressure/time in order to minimize the soreness. Anyway, i have found the Welcome to PumpToys! cylinder with the Velseal the most comfortable cylinder/seal combo and the way the seal is designed the inside diameter of the cylinder is not compromised at the base.

Are you pumping for leisure, girth gains, length gains, or ED? What type of permenant length gains, if any, have you had with the Velseal cylinder? Have you ever used the LongJohnny? Can you compare the two regarding maximum ability to stimulate length gains?

hrnysydny

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi there

Im a newbie .... 34... have a 7.25 bp and 6 inch girth cock..

I would be happy if i can just increase to Peter North 8x6...

1. BATHMATE FEEDBACK

I bought the bathmate ... it doesnt seem to work for me ..

Now then, i dont know if im doing something wrong - but - when i use it i get red marks, cock turns purple almost. It seems to restrict bloodflow as the rubber at the base of the bathmate seems to constrict the base of my cock.. When i remove my cock you can see multiple rings around my cock where the rubber has gripped me.... Im only 7.25inch length and 6 inch wide so i cant understand this.

yes - i guess you could say that my cock feels a little heavier and thicker but no way am i gaining anything like they claim. I dont feel like im getting a pull at all to increase length, but like i say maybe its because the rubber seal is gripping me and not allowing this.... or maybe im doing something wrong.

2. VACUTECH

I am now considering getting an air pump.
Im not into hardcore pumping.... Im not trying to completely change the look of my cock. Im not trying to get huge donuts etc ... so ..

I just want to increase length maybe to 8 or 8.5 inch (current is 7.25 bp).
Im happy if my girth increases a little but not trying to get a bloated monster... again maybe increase girth by tiny amount im 6 inch girth and happy but maybe .25 increase is cool.

I now have to decide what pump and cylinder etc. I think i will get a vacutech system. BUT which cylinder... Flared OR Thickwall cylinder????

As im 6 inch girth the 2x9 thickwall seems to be the go as they recommend this cylinder if you are 6 up to 6 3/4 inches.. so i guess i would get girth increase also ???
or do i go the flared - if you are [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]6" to 6 3/4"[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]they recommend the 2 1/4" x 9" cylinder ...

[/FONT]Am i maing this all too hard?

Hopefully you guys can giveme some advice..

Thanks

hrnysydny