Best Pussy Ever

steelshaft

1st Like
Media
Every pussy is different. I was wondering if guys could describe the best pussy they have ever experienced.
The best pussy I had was shaved bald with 2 juicey shiney pink lips. As I slid between them it felt like warm molasses. It was so tight, I had to part the vaginal walls with the head of my dick. After her pussy swallowed my cock balls deep she firmly tightened its grasp around my shaft. She held my ass in so I couldnt pull out. She proceeded to pulsate her lovehole and "milk" my cock until I exploded. Nonetheless, I never lasted more than 2 min. She admitted she enjoyed seeing the powerful control she had over guys when they were inside her.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you remind me of a girl I knew long ago. Her size was great because I could fill her to capacity. In fact, she told me a was "a little big" for her. She got wet easily, and smelled and tasted great. Best thing was her pelvic and vaginal muscles. Not only were they strong, but she could contract them at will rhythmically and sequentially, so as to grab and milk my cock as you described. Usually, she could make me come precisely when whe wanted to this way.

And the sound of rain made her incredibly horny. I used to pray for rain. I should have married her and moved to Seattle.

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I use the word 'pussy' with the best of intentions - one of my gf years ago was like Playboy's Annie Fannie!! as she loved to f++k and had the greatest body that I could not get enough of; now more current, one recent bf of the month has the sweetest ass that I could not get enough of. awhh sweet

gurjeevan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
in you desctiption you described my Girls pussey- she is the best i have ever had; All pussey is good apart from buckets (too loose- don't make me shoot cum, it just kind of drips on her tits when i pull it out. Although there were some hot girls with great tits when i was at uni. Fucking hot- loved sucking cock, so i loved them in the bedroom.