Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
when i was 19 my mom's friend who was like 35 had been flirting and kissing me all night. i went to the take a piss and she walked in on me and just stared at my cock and say ,wow. she then lead me to a bedroom and told me she wanted me to stretch her pussy with my thick cock. she had recently caught her husband cheating and told me she hadnt had a big dick since she married her tiny dick husband

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
I've been seeing a 47 year old woman for three weeks who keeps telling me my cock is the 'perfect' size. I've learned to make her cum from slow, deep fucking in missionary, something she claims nobody has ever done before.

The weird thing is, her ex was bigger, at least an inch longer, maybe not as thick but with a bigger head. She claims he was "too big". That said, some of her previously favourite positions (like lying on our sides facing each other) just don't work for us. Either my dick is too short or one or both of us are too fat or maybe she preferred those positions because they effectively shortened his cock.

Maybe being able to grind pelvis to pelvis while filling her works better than 7" of an 8" dick...

Reactions: lapdog2001

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitely having women 10+ years older than me tell me I was their biggest.

Or even yet, being told my cock was perfect :)

Of course the funniest was when they would say "Where have you been all my life" and I could say "I was in Jr High" LMAO!

1prettybigcock

Sexy Member
Media
My wife and I were having a foursome with another married couple. The other woman and I were laying on the bed propped up with the pillows watching my wife and her husband fucking doggy style. The other woman was on my left side masturbating when she said, "Oh my god! I'm cumming from just looking at your cock!"

_antialias_

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I haven't had sex with a "mature" woman (what the hell does that even mean??) so all I have are comments from this site.

And I haven't had any comments from a mature woman on this site, so I just deliberately wasted the last 30sec of your life. :biggrin1:

Ravendog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes Baronsaber I could not attach it in my post. BUT if take a look at my profile it shows two videos. The second one is actually just the audio of which I spoke. Sorry I screwed that up.

Reactions: meadow7

matute814

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a fucking relationship with my tutoring mathematic teacher at first year of university. I'm 19 and she was 48, married. The first time she saw my cock said something like (of course in italian):
"I saw you should have a big cock in your pants but I didn't expect to find a monster like that! That's the biggest cock I've ever seen, let me suck it!"

Reactions: lapdog2001 and HMS

Bourbon34f

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seeing as I got divorced when I was 48, all my recent experience is with "Mature" women.

From a woman in her early 50's. She apologized before we even had sex for the first time, saying that she could not cum during sex unless she rubbed her clit at the same time. Being a PhD and a psychiatrist, she went on and on how it was perfectly normal and that many women are like that, and I shouldn't take it the wrong way, yadda, yadda, yadda... Lights were off when we undressed, and she just wanted to jump me. No foreplay. So I just went right ahead, her first response was, "Oh my fucking god!".. she started riding and forgot all about her "Clitoral Stimulation" and came like an eruption. Afterwards, she very coyly said, "I guess I was wrong. 52 years I've waited for something like that, and Honey, it was worth the wait"

From another former gf. She was European and was always amazed at the stuck up attitude us Yanks seem to have about sex. Riding like a cowgirl she would yell that she would pay a million dollars for a fuck like this. Never saw a dime though.

From another former gf. She was into a lot of foreplay. When I was done getting her to cum with my mouth, and she was down between my legs, She looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes and a smile on her face, she said "You know honey, it's not so much that you are long, it's that you are so thick" She was another who was not used to cumming without rubbing her clitt while she fucked.

And another former gf... "Where did you get that body from and wherever did you get THAT?"

And my current GF... she's tiny, but a wet dream for me, being a boob man and all. She's a latina princess, 4'11" 125lbs 36G-26-34. Yeah, that's right a slim and stacked ALL NATURAL G Cup. She's actually bled a little from our first few times, and that's not even going balls deep. But she says to me, with a huge grin on her face "Honey, I can't WAIT to get all of that in me and RIDE it! But don't worry baby, once I get used to your size...look OUT!"

Usually before I get physical with with a woman, when the talk turns to sex, I usually make a comment that: "All my former girlfriends/lovers usually laugh at me when we have sex. You'll probably laugh too." That usually leaves them puzzled for a bit. When we finally have sex, there inevitably comes a time when they either laugh or giggle about how much fun having sex with a "Big one" is. And I then point out to them: "See, I told you that you'd laugh"

All this and I'm only like 8X6. I don't think of myself as all that big, really.

Cheers,

RD