Best reaction of your size from a mature women

MisterVIP

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my 20's, a lady friend shared a certain photo with her aunt and mom. Then I received a birthday card with lots of holes in it, each with labels. They drew an arrow to the biggest hole, labeled "choker" and wrote my name next to it.

It didn't fit into that hole either...

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love your awesome fuck-stories about your modest 8x6 cock. Just thinking out loud now what the fuck i am gonna do if i get divorced after 48 with my 5incher??? ;-)

Seeing as I got divorced when I was 48, all my recent experience is with "Mature" women.

From a woman in her early 50's. She apologized before we even had sex for the first time, saying that she could not cum during sex unless she rubbed her clit at the same time. Being a PhD and a psychiatrist, she went on and on how it was perfectly normal and that many women are like that, and I shouldn't take it the wrong way, yadda, yadda, yadda... Lights were off when we undressed, and she just wanted to jump me. No foreplay. So I just went right ahead, her first response was, "Oh my fucking god!".. she started riding and forgot all about her "Clitoral Stimulation" and came like an eruption. Afterwards, she very coyly said, "I guess I was wrong. 52 years I've waited for something like that, and Honey, it was worth the wait"

From another former gf. She was European and was always amazed at the stuck up attitude us Yanks seem to have about sex. Riding like a cowgirl she would yell that she would pay a million dollars for a fuck like this. Never saw a dime though.

From another former gf. She was into a lot of foreplay. When I was done getting her to cum with my mouth, and she was down between my legs, She looked up at me with her pretty blue eyes and a smile on her face, she said "You know honey, it's not so much that you are long, it's that you are so thick" She was another who was not used to cumming without rubbing her clitt while she fucked.

And another former gf... "Where did you get that body from and wherever did you get THAT?"

And my current GF... she's tiny, but a wet dream for me, being a boob man and all. She's a latina princess, 4'11" 125lbs 36G-26-34. Yeah, that's right a slim and stacked ALL NATURAL G Cup. She's actually bled a little from our first few times, and that's not even going balls deep. But she says to me, with a huge grin on her face "Honey, I can't WAIT to get all of that in me and RIDE it! But don't worry baby, once I get used to your size...look OUT!"

Usually before I get physical with with a woman, when the talk turns to sex, I usually make a comment that: "All my former girlfriends/lovers usually laugh at me when we have sex. You'll probably laugh too." That usually leaves them puzzled for a bit. When we finally have sex, there inevitably comes a time when they either laugh or giggle about how much fun having sex with a "Big one" is. And I then point out to them: "See, I told you that you'd laugh"

All this and I'm only like 8X6. I don't think of myself as all that big, really.

Cheers,

RD

justacynic

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And my current GF... she's tiny, but a wet dream for me, being a boob man and all. She's a latina princess, 4'11" 125lbs 36G-26-34. Yeah, that's right a slim and stacked ALL NATURAL G Cup. She's actually bled a little from our first few times, and that's not even going balls deep. But she says to me, with a huge grin on her face "Honey, I can't WAIT to get all of that in me and RIDE it! But don't worry baby, once I get used to your size...look OUT!"

RD

Allow me to articulate for the masses and say, "Kind sir. Would you give us the honor of viewing this woman's picture in any way she deems acceptable, whether it be faceless, blurred or clothed." Oh, and also, "You lucky GD MF..." :)

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
that sounds perfect to me...trying to picture 4'11" with G's

Reactions: lapdog2001

Mr.Ramcock

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The reactions Iv heard from women in their early to mid-40 are;
OMG! Was not expecting THAT!!
Oh my thats a BIG boy.
Oh damn honey your're huge!
With the subsequent reactions after entry;
GOD Iv not been this filled up in a long time!
Ahhhh, that stretched me good.
OH GOD I'm going to feel this again tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: HMS and hungbull90

solidnstraight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lady I was working with recently told me to 'put it away' with a smile on her face while gesturing to the bulge in my jeans. She is always being a bit handsy with me and sat on my lap when we were drunk recently getting very flirty with her hands inside my shirtI think I could fuck her but I like her husband.

Reactions: str8budchgo

sixtytrolls

Sexy Member
Media
best reaction was two years ago, around new year. A girl i'd been seeing for a few weeks, but who wasn't being committal, felt me up through my jeans one night. Big smile and the following words: 'well that changes things a bit'. There followed a few weeks of frenzied fucking during which she told me she only came with guys of a certain size and that I was definitely in that range. big ego boost.

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
Best reaction was at the public sauna, she didn't say anything, but she just kept staring at my crotch the whole time.
I was lying on a sunbed in front of the sauna, completely naked. A woman around 40, still very good looking, came out of the sauna, looked around and the went to the sunbed right opposite of mine. I had my sunglasses on, so she may have thought that I was sleeping. She didn't even bother to hide her staring, she just lied there and looked at me.
After some time I decided to play with her a bit. I acted like I just woke up, got up and stretched my arms and shoulders. I then walked a few steps, her eyes always following me.
I then laid back on the sunbed and adjusted my foreskin to cover my glans (it's normally uncovered). I don't know if she noticed, but our eyes met and she smiled at me. I smiled back and went to the showers.
There I fondled my dick a bit to make it semi, obviously bigger but not noticeably hard. I then went back to the sunbeds and she started looking st it again, this time she seemed a bit more aroused (can't really tell how she looked). I then went into the sauna. After I came back she was gone, but still it was a very nice experience.

Another reaction was by my mom, when she accidentally saw my morning wood and said "Wow, he's really big. way bigger than your dad's."

Reactions: lapdog2001 and HMS

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First job out of college, I was around 22-23, shared an apartment in the big city, and hit the bars with my buds after work. Met a girl, thought "ok, she's 30, but hey, whatever." Got her number, we went out, turned out she was divorced, 37, had a 5 year old kid. I told her my age, which didn't seem to bother her. It didn't bother me, she was game. When the the big night came (no pun intended) and the boys came out that first time, she looked like a kid at Disneyland. Told me I was way bigger than the ex, and even other guys. The fact that I was early 20s and fucked like a jack rabbit probably didn't hurt. It was f$&@ing hot while it lasted. But she realized I was too young for her, and we parted. But had about 3 months of hot, cougar sex I will never forget. It's true what they say about divorced women - - they just loves their transition sex and dudes, especially the youngin's.

D

deleted983382

I was 21 and she's was "32." I think she was a little older. Anyways she was cute and petite. I had her on her side, and I would thrust deep. She would cringe, bite the pillow, and passively push me away. God it was so hot.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was in my early 20s, she was early 30s. I remember her exact words.
" I am glad you are not Huge, because after a night like that , there is no way I could walk to work today" .
" My answer was " good to hear so we can do it again before work then"

I miss being 21 - 23, sex for an hour hours was just a warm up for a full night of sex. Now an hour of sex I just want to get some sleep

PeterGold

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was with an american woman 13 years older than me. Fit, nice and crazy about sex. We had flirted at some parties, but at the back of shared taxi on our way back home from a club, we decided not to split, but to head for her place. When we arrived, she unwrapped the pole, and said: "That's what I call a viking cock!" It's stuff like that, that makes us guys proud about our manhood! :) :D