Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 20 I started having a relationship with a lady 10 years older than me. I helped her out around her house some but never really thought about fucking her due to age difference. She had been divorced about a year. We got to messing around at a club one night and then it kind of went from there. About 2 weeks later we started fucking. I never thought I was big but I guess I was bigger than her ex. We would fuck all weekend and she would always tell me she would be sore for a few days. At that age when I was with her I never lost my erection. So she got all she wanted. To this day she had the tightest pussy I've ever had. When I would put it in her she would just moan and breathe hard. One other thing she would do is sometimes she would get herself off. The only way she could cum was rubbing her clit. Sometime I would get here off and sometimes she would take over. Hottest lady I've ever been with.

D

deleted741646

One older chick I fucked was infatuated with my dick being big to the point where I definitely felt like the pool boy going over her place to fuck her. She got off on me being this young hung jock and would mention it frequently. I thought it was cool and it was a lot of fun. It felt good knowing I could give her that fantasy type dick. Never cleaned her pool but I definitely wiped her fucking filter out and left her drenched in my chlorine.

T

TommyM80

I was at a Halloween party at a friend's apartment in college. She invited me to hang out with her boyfriend and some friends. One thing led to another, and I was lured into her roommates room. At this point in time, I had been with one other girl, so it was pretty exciting. She was dressed up like a rock star, and we fucked all night with her wig on. She was the first girl that pushed my finger in her ass. She asked me about my sexual past and couldn’t stop touching me.

She got up the next day and spoke to my friend. She came in all giddy with her friend asking how big my cock was. I was embarrassed to tell the truth. That was the first time I realized I was bigger than normal.

meadow7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"shit! That's gonna hurt!"

My regular always says, "I'm going to regret this," as she proceeds to jam my big cock into her tight pussy. She refuses to use lube, as she likes to feel the pain as I enter. I think it's crazy, but that's her thing.

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Way back when I was in the Air Force a friend and I decided to go to a local club off base. It was kind of known for mainly being a hook up place. I got there and we sat down. After a bit an older woman came up and asked to dance. We did and she asked if my friend had a way home. He had driven and she said good would you like to come home with me? So we proceed to her house and once inside she dropped to her knees and fished my cock out. She said " this looks like a winner"! Come to find out she was 15 years older and recently divorced. I heard no complaints.

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let’s just say she liked it so much that we made a clone a Willy and she apparently still used “me” after we were not longer together and she and I both had new partners. Nice to know she enjoyed my thickness. I gave her her first vaginal orgasm which was nice to know.

Magicstick74

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Let’s just say she liked it so much that we made a clone a Willy and she apparently still used “me” after we were not longer together and she and I both had new partners. Nice to know she enjoyed my thickness. I gave her her first vaginal orgasm which was nice to know.
Was thinkin about a clone a willy for my gf. How was your experience with it?

Forever Horny

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
older lady on a hen night back in 2019. had her hand pretty much attached to my crotch under the table in a bar all night which resulted in her taking me into the toilet cubicles, dropping to her knees, pulling my jeans/boxers down and literally gasping :joy: she looked up with drool coming outta here mouth and told me my dick looked that suckable it was making her mouth water. anyway, she went to town on me to the point i had to tell her to be quiet cuz she was making loud slurping noises and people were coming in and out. she didn't listen, she had my eyes rolled into the back of my head and i bust absolutely everywhere lol

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]7706581[/photo]
Well, when I posted it here and in another website, most of women were mature, and they enjoyed it, saying that my cock's bigger than their previous or current partners

D

deleted11823871

sadly wasn't in real life (was on a site similar to omegle), but I met a very sexy mid 30's lady with huge tits. We added each other on snap, then I get a message that says "hey I need you to send me a video of your dick. I was bragging to my aunt about it and she really wants to see". So surely enough I did, and I jerked off over vid chat to her huge tits and her ~50 year old aunt. we still talk to this day!

deeperthanyou

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sadly wasn't in real life (was on a site similar to omegle), but I met a very sexy mid 30's lady with huge tits. We added each other on snap, then I get a message that says "hey I need you to send me a video of your dick. I was bragging to my aunt about it and she really wants to see". So surely enough I did, and I jerked off over vid chat to her huge tits and her ~50 year old aunt. we still talk to this day!

You guys should hook up. That’d be a conquest girl and her aunt!