best reaction to shooting a huge load!

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by massiveshooter, Oct 3, 2010.

1. massiveshooter

massiveshooter New Member

Albums:
    i know theres a thread about the best reaction to our big dicks so i wanted to start one for the guys who also shoot huge loads... so tell us your best reaction to you shooting a huge load on or in your partner!!

ill start with a few of mine: :smile:

'wow! you have a big cock and shoot a big load... i love you!' (from a girl)

'sorry i couldnt swallow it all!' (from a guy)

'thats disgusting... whats wrong with you?' (from a girl)

'lucky the condom didnt break... if it had i would definitely be pregnant!' (from a girl of course!)

sucker4sex likes this.
  2. crescendo69

Gold Member

His comments came the next time we met. "I have never seen anybody shoot so hard, before!" He was referring to a shot that hit the bed post behind me. It was my second time that evening.

3. D_Aston Asstonne

D_Aston Asstonne Account Disabled

From an asian chick who informed me her pussy dripped all day.And i eagerly gave her a refill.

bigwillywonka likes this.
  4. B_beltboy

B_beltboy New Member

I got an expression of shock and awe once from my friend who was observing me jerking off, as my massive load shot to my face and made a huge mess. As it was shooting he was afraid it was going to overshoot and splat all over his furniture!

5. psguy64

Gold Member

6. bigbadboy11

bigbadboy11 New Member

Albums:
    The first time I had sex with my gf I was banging away on her in the missionary position, I pulled out as not to get her pregnant and was rubbing my cock on her pussy and it shot out and hit her in the face. She commented, "Wow, I better get on some birth control so I can catch all that, because youi sure are messy!"

After she was on the bc, and I shot it in her pussy, she said, "WOW I am going to be dripping all day, but I sure love how much you cum."

7. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

The best reaction was from a guy I picked up in a college bath room (another story for another time)... I got him into my van with face to face benches in the back, and it was his first M4M experience.

Big lug, ex navy. Kind of on the dim side. We both got our tools off and jerked our selves off. I shot a huge round that landed on the seat next to him. He didn't say much, just "wow", but is face was covered with lust and admiration. I also noticed that after he came, he casually ran his fingers thru my spunk and wiped it on his shirt tail...Must have wanted a doggie bag to sniff...I do the same thing with my beard.

8. Bathyscaphe

Bathyscaphe New Member

I was having a dude jerk me off after a date, and i had been precumming for a while so I shot about for feet in the air, and splattered all over us and his couch. He said "Wow, do you always shoot this much!?"

9. m_lucas89

m_lucas89 New Member

There was this girl giving me head, kneeling down in front of me, and when I was about to cum, she started jerking me off with my dick parallel with my abs. The cum shot up in the air then fell back down over her hair. She said "Fuck you, I just got my hair done" and stormed off.
    I was cracking up ;)

10. D_Evita_Zane

D_Evita_Zane New Member

(Huge bulging eyes and a smile)

"Holy shit!"

11. SouthernSpunk

SouthernSpunk Member

Ohhhh yeahhh... One of the first things I learned with women is that many do not like getting "dirty" during sex. I have to make a point that when I launch, it NEVER lands on their face or in their hair. I haven't given a facial since I was a kid... but I do like to cum on their titties and lick that off.. that goes down well with them :biggrin1:

12. B_ukguy84

B_ukguy84 New Member

Once I was getting a blowjob in a car. I was really horny so I shot a huge load and some of it accidentially went in my girls hair. She was not happy! She told me to fuck off, hit me a few times and told me to get out of her car!

13. nudebaja29

nudebaja29 Member

Albums:
    I've had several good ones, here's s few.

One girl was jerking me off while I was laying flat, she sai my first shot almost hit the ceilining.

I ducked my gf at the fair grounds one year, she was on birth control so I came inside her, as we were walking around after she made the coment, "You came so much it won't stop running down my leg". I immediately got hard again.

I was doing one of my fuck buddies one time, didn't know if she was on birth control or not, so I pulled out just before and was just rubbing my cocky on her pussy, when I came it flew up and landed on the pillow right next to our ears with a loud SPLAT, it wasn't what shevsaid but what she didn't say....it was dead silent as I finished my rything, then she said...."You have the best orgasms, I've ever seen".

One of my first gf gave me a bj when I wad done cumming ( I have always been a heavy cummer) I asked her to look at me, she "No I got it all over my face ". She would always swallow and some how let it slip out of her mouth, in the process of trying to regain control and me rything she couldn't manage.
    "

#13 nudebaja29, Oct 4, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  14. vinny_vin

vinny_vin Member

Albums:
    my GF i have now..pics in my gallery..first time we were fucking I was so trying to hold outy..building my load that when I pulled out and put her on her knees she was sucking/jerking me and I exploded on her face/neck/tits..she just starts laughing and going OMG OMG OMG..You shoot like a fucking horse..i lol too

15. Hardballin

Hardballin New Member

for those who say its a lot... 10ml? what are u measuring or how, i can always say it looks like a lot, told it was a lot, but measure its just above average load... any measurements? i am not fond of these big load threads without evidence, u got a ruler, get a cup. ha

16. divisiblebyzero

Albums:
    oh wow, or laughter are the only responses i've gotten

17. D_Beaten Megaphallus

I showed my ex gf some shooting videos I made and she was like, "that's ridiculous, it goes straight up in the air!" I told her how I can shoot like 6 feet and she had the same reaction of shock lol

18. MP189

MP189 New Member

Albums:
    Best I have had was from my boyfriend, wanking me off and I came he said it looks like I'm pissing it is that much.
    Nother one was u come to much I can't swallow it all.

19. Tintin1

Tintin1 New Member

Albums:
    My gf hates to get a load in the mouth, and one time I pulled out of her pussy to shoot my load I shot right inside her mouth, from the pussy and up... Hahaha! She caughed and was pissed of! Haha!!! Now she always keep her mouth shut.

20. Animal_Alpha

Animal_Alpha Active Member

Albums:
    An orgasm.

Draft saved Draft deleted