best reaction to shooting a huge load!

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
In my younger days--20's... If I was really blue balled up, I'd shoot a massive load with alot of force (the kind you can hear squirt)-- I'd have to hold up a paper towel and each squirt would slam into the paper towel with a huge thud... Any way one night I was playing with my GF and she was giving me a hand job...and when I came, it squirted up over our heads--hit her bed head board, hair. I apologized and said next time I will work on my trajectory. She thought that was cute, and 'trajectorize' became a code word between us. trajectorize--

40InchBooty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend was giving me a handjob but she was getting tired since it was taking SO long. I continued on and I came so hard I hit the wall behind me (lying down on the bed, the bed is against the wall). She looked stunned and said "there was a lot of it" and then laughed while her eyes bulged when she saw a few streaks on the wall.

Reactions: lapdog2001
D

deleted278588

I was fucking a girl recently and she wanted me to cum in her mouth.... So I did. I kept cumming and I could tell she was having problems with the amount. Afterwards I said sorry, I normally cum allot. She laughed and said no shit! She swallowed it all though!

thkdck4u

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Her name was Laurie. Blow job with her lying on her back, me over her cumming in her mouth. It dripped out of her mouth and back down her cheek and neck. She said, "OMG I couldn't swallow it all". Then weeks later, she recounted that she had gone to the hair dresser the next morning. She was talking about her date the night before with me, and one of the guys said, "Did you fuck him, Laurie?...yeah, did you fuck him?". She bragged, "No but I sucked his dick!". They laughed, then her guy combing her hair encountered dried spunk in her hair. "Laurie has cum in her hair!". They all started chanting "Laurie's got cum in her hair".

Another girl was blowing me once, I was laying down and she had her ass near my face almost like a 69 playing with her ass. The was working me with her hand to get me to cum, and I started to. I could hear her kind of say "OH!", then "Oh, yeah so much! You're like a fountain". She smeared it all on her face, then turned around and walked to a nearby full length mirror. She stood there looking at her cum covered face and masturbating. "Mmmm, all of that cum", she said while she masturbated herself to orgasm licking the cum off.

And one more. An old GF and I started getting together with me for sex. One morning after a very nice session, we got up and showered together. We got dressed and while she was standing at the sink, there were some products there and she showed me some expensive lube she had ordered. It was a small bottle that cost $20. What? She didn't now why it was so expensive, but she wanted to try it. So I proceeded, to stand next to her at the sink while she watched, unzipped and pulled down my pants and shorts, squirted some on my hand and cock and then jacked off while she watched. After a while I shot several very big streams on the counter. She said, "Well, that certainly is a $20 load right there!".

Todd_Peck

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After shooting on my buddy's face/pillow/headboard, he said he'd have to play "goalie" from now on lol. Also, most recently after a particularly long shoot, just an incredulous "What. The. Fuck."

I've had the same two comments told to me. No word of a lie.

D_Charlie_Choad

Account Disabled
Media
She got a towel to put under her while going down on me. I shot twice in her mouth and she pulled away and I started shooting over her head, then in her hair and all over her chest.

Her reaction: "Holy shit...that towel did zero good. Fuck."

Followed by her telling and showing me how drenched she was elsewhere :)

stroker_ace

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when my current girlfriend made me cum the first time she did it by sucking my cock and wanted me to cum in her mouth so she could swallow it. it was a long, amazing blowjob that really built my load up. i have always been a big cummer and this time was probably even more than usual. she sucked and milked it all out really good and swallowed every drop. the first thing she said after she stopped was "do you have a lot of kids?" she figured any man who came that much must have impregnated some girls in their time haha!

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
On her knees blowing/stroking me, a college gf flinched, turning her head watching three jizz ropes fly over her shoulder and land on the floor. "Dayyymmm!"

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"WTF was that? I thought my boyfriend could pop a load, But that was some crazy ass shit..........you're gonna get a bitch pregnant with that shit."

Something like that......that was about fifteen years ago though. I wish I could shoot like that again.

fullspeedo11

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I fucked a girl before class a few months ago and later she came to me and said, "What are you a fucking horse. I've had it dripping out of me all day. What are you doing later?" Now after my current girlfriend and I have morning sex she wears a pad to catch the over flow.

When I was in high school a girl was jerking me off while I was on my back. She was using two hands and when I blew she froze and just watched it spurt out of me like a fountain. I shot about three feet in the air several times and when it was over my abs and chest were covered in jizz. She said, " Oh my god are you ok?"

thick7incher

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple of reactions from here verified female members who shall remain unnamed.:

Was camming for a woman here and when i started to cum, she put her hand over her mouth in disbelief.

The second reaction was just a few days ago. I did somewhat of a tribute for her and had one of the largest cumshots I've ever had. She said, "Wow! That's a lot!"