best reaction to shooting a huge load!

7below

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have two

once I pulled out and came on my ex's stomach. A huge load. She just kept staring and then finally asked, "Did you piss on me?!?"

The second. I pulled out doggystyle and blew on another's ex's back. Several shots. I just kept shooting. She was yelling "I'm gonna kill you!!!" in the dark I couldn't see I was shooting in her hair. We both had to hop in the shower. She hadn't planned on washing her hair and has yet to forgive me :)

belowaverage1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've stood there with the guy having a conversation about how "this never happens" that lasted for over 30 seconds as cum kept coming out.

We had to get in the shower to wash it off our feet and when I came out of the shower he was staring at the stains on the carpet from it.

They made funny noises as we walked over them.

swimmersox

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
With an ex-GF. We hadn't had real sex yet, but were fooling around. About an hour of making out, etc., so I was definitely primed. Came all over the place, sticky spots all over her and the bed. She was impressed.

Reactions: lapdog2001

JamaicanGuy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everyone is different, of course, but tt always makes me a little sad that some guys have to deal with what I think are "prissy" attitudes towards sex and cum. I've been fortunate to attract and choose girls who realize that "wet" is what sex is all about. One young lady (Latina/Chinese) who I was with a few months ago (with a look of disappointment that it was "wasted") said: "Next time, aim for the mouth, please."

That same young lady , who I'll be seeing in a few months, sent the following email as we build up to the reunion:

I want your juices in my mouth, on my face and in hair.
I then want them on my nipples and pooling in my belly button.
I want them hot inside me- is there a natural birth control you can research?
I can't wait to have your big black cock choke my tears and saliva and make me gag for breath- that's how deep inside my throat I'm going to take you.
If it would be ok with you my sweet, can I have all of the above please? I would reeally like it...

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my favourites has always been "you pre-cum more than most men actually cum" and them from the same lady "shit, you cum like a horse" what she didnt realise is that I had wanked off 2 hours before we fucked.

D

deleted926322

Best reaction I got was from a girl who was wanking my cock with one hand, massaging my prostate with the other. I must have sprayed 7-8 times all over her face, mouth and chest, and lets just say she didn't expect it. Stop... stop... stop was all she said at the end, whilst using her hand to shield her face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lapdog2001 and Heat

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best reaction I got was from a girl who was wanking my cock with one hand, massaging my prostate with the other. I must have sprayed 7-8 times all over her face, mouth and chest, and lets just say she didn't expect it. Stop... stop... stop was all she said at the end, whilst using her hand to shield her face.
I hate when they use their hand to shield their face! Almost ruins the moment for me.

An ex was sucking my cock and working me with her hand too. When I came, I must've shot straight to the back of her throat because her eyes shot up to mine,wide and bulging. She started swallowing and half coughing with my cock in her mouth but couldn't keep it all in. Some dribbled down her chin and she just scooped it up and swallowed that too

jojimmy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hadn't cum for a few days and I was having great sex with an older woman. She kept telling me how she wish I didn't have to wear a condom and that I could just cum inside her. That turned me on so much hearing that. When I was finally ready to finish, I pulled out, took the condom off and aimed for her stomach. I shot 6 or 7 thick ropes of cum that landed from her neck down to her pussy. She just laughed and laughed and said that was by far the most cum she's ever seen.

Reactions: FullWhiteBriefs

twoton

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First time she gave me a bj. I let her know it was going to happen. She pulled away at the exact moment and it shot up into her hair.

Couple days later she brought it up out of the blue. Her: "I swallow, by the way."
Me: "huh?"
Her: "I want you to know that I do swallow."
Me: "Oh...yeah. O.k."
Her: "Were you worried that I wasn't a swallower?"
Me: "Uh...not really."
Her: "It's just that I wasn't ready for it. I didn't expect there to be so much."

chigitychaunc

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I don't beat it or have sex for 3 days. I produce quite a bit of a load.

- Met this girl on the internet, hit it off, back at her place and we're going for a while and in doggy. I finally cum and just shoot in the small of her lower back. She goes "oh my god thats so much cum" and keeps trying to look over her shoulder to see it and proceeds to roll of the bed.

- As a much younger man, I patronized a massage palor and went about my business when we finished, she pulled the condom off of me and said "mucho pinga leche" with this extreme look of lust, and then poured it straight down her throat. I will say it was quite an ego boost and great story to relay to the guys whom I went with on our ride back to the resort.

- Current gf now has to latch on with her legs when we finish like a baby koala and I have to pick her up off the bed so she can let it all spill out onto the wood floor.

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i know theres a thread about the best reaction to our big dicks so i wanted to start one for the guys who also shoot huge loads... so tell us your best reaction to you shooting a huge load on or in your partner!!

ill start with a few of mine: :smile:

'wow! you have a big cock and shoot a big load... i love you!' (from a girl)

'sorry i couldnt swallow it all!' (from a guy)

'thats disgusting... whats wrong with you?' (from a girl)

'lucky the condom didnt break... if it had i would definitely be pregnant!' (from a girl of course!)

common guys, its a mans sperm, who would complain choking on a massive load, not me!
And I would thank him for giving it to me.
I have to confess this big ass white drivrr let me suck his seemingly small cock and it grew and grew
it took.me 45 minutes to.swallow him, he started pumping about 8 minutes letter
he was whart I thought pissing a big stream of cum into my thtoat.
it grew to 10 x7 3/4 uc and it took a little while to get it out of my throat
and by that time my taste buds and nose knew it was cum
hevwas still cumming my mouth was full of it and that big thing was finLly out spraying my eyes, nose, hair snd lips with cum.
I spit what I had unto my t-shirt already wet by him, and hevsaid,
dont get that shit all over my cab.
He expected it to be swallowed; he had told me that he didnt expect me to deepthroat
him but he did expect it swallowed, every single drop.
Why is it a man can dump it in a womans' pussy and thats ok, but if she swallows his semen ,its nasty.
He gave me his beeper number and next time I gobbled it down joyfully.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM