LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My gf hates to get a load in the mouth, and one time I pulled out of her pussy to shoot my load I shot right inside her mouth, from the pussy and up... Hahaha! She caughed and was pissed of! Haha!!! Now she always keep her mouth shut.
too bad, i had a gf who got pissed off if i tried to pull it out of her mouth before she consumed every drop.

she also told me one time "omg, i could feel you squirting on my back wall!"

simbasa12

Experimental Member
Media
My ex girlfriend gave me a handjob one time and it was one of those thick, oozing, big loads and she said that was the evil sperm that gets girls pregnant.:rolleyes:

guns2008

Experimental Member
Media
I don't have a load like Peter North, but it's enough to surprise a few women. I'm not a distance shooter, but what I lack in ejaculation force I make up for in sheer quantity...

"Give me another hand towel, please."

(cough, cough) "Fupb!" (audible swallow noise and then another)

"How long has it been since the last time you came?"
"Yesterday."
"Wow."

(After pre-cum just before regular load)
"Oh my God, there's more?"
(After pre-cum and regular load)
"Your pre-cum is more than my last boyfriend's whole load."

"God , you came alot. Every time I stand up it starts running down my leg."
(Later that day)
"I went through four panty-liners today."

(After she spit a mouthful of my into the bathroom sink)
"Shit. It clogged-up the drain."

"When I was younger, I had alot more than that."
"No fucking way."

I think women tend to believe that a big cock (7.5" X 6.25") won't produce that much cum. Plus, once they find out I'm 'fixed' they really don't expect much to come out at all. It's nice to surprise them.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
i dunno, internet jabber. where is the measuring, has anyone ever showed a measure of how much they really cum! lol, i like the stories but sucks without evidence this stems back from when i came close to 16 times and collected it off girls stomach and said watch its not a lot, and it turned out to be somewhat around 13ml.. i am just curious, because i want to know when a lot is a lot, and when a lot is to someone because it looks or seems like a lot.. lol i also find i cum more if my girl is into the mood more, i dont know if anyone ever mentioned that, when she is "on" i produce more.

D

deleted2516

Got some ohhh's and awawe's over the years.

Best reactions are always when u pull out and the girl thinks u are going to cum on the pubic/stomach area and u send 3 rockets to the face/hair/pillow!

Most of women enjoy the show!

docluv

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One of my ex gf called me complaining that she missed almost all of her classes that day because she had to keep going back to her room to change her panties. Said she ended up going through about 4 pairs that day.

lrd1rocha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"You have enough to get all the girls on campus pregnant." (A guy commenting on the amount of cum I shot).
"Whoa, it almost reaches the ceiling"

timentalent

Experimental Member
Media
My favorite? She was very young and shy. She was blowing me and it took her by surprise but she stayed on it till I finished. I saw her swallow with difficulty then without lifting her head completely she discretely wiped some excess from the corner of her lips. One of those priceless memories.

My other? Mom said, "Son you are ruining your sheets, quit it!"

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Immediately after wiping her face and chest with a big shit eating grin she promptly grabbed my still hard cock, climbed on board and rode herself to another incredible orgasm within 10 seconds!

kloffus2000

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hardballin and others. I have it in my head that the average man shoots between 3 ml and 7 ml. Quite a wide range I suppose but after all think of the range of sizes in cocks for rexample. I myself have never been a heavy cummer ( and so I am particularly impressed by guys who are) I shoot about 4.5 ml nowadays . I think that when I was younger it was 5 ml.or alittle more. Not great on distance either but there have been rare times I hit the bedhead.
I would really appreciate it , like hardballin, if guys clainming to be exceptionally heavy cummers would provide some measurements by cumming into a cup or medicine measure. It taked me 6 loads to fill a 25ml cup just above the top mark. Store it in the freezer of you will have a putrid smell in a day or two.

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
Hardballin and others. I have it in my head that the average man shoots between 3 ml and 7 ml. Quite a wide range I suppose but after all think of the range of sizes in cocks for rexample. I myself have never been a heavy cummer ( and so I am particularly impressed by guys who are) I shoot about 4.5 ml nowadays . I think that when I was younger it was 5 ml.or alittle more. Not great on distance either but there have been rare times I hit the bedhead.
I would really appreciate it , like hardballin, if guys clainming to be exceptionally heavy cummers would provide some measurements by cumming into a cup or medicine measure. It taked me 6 loads to fill a 25ml cup just above the top mark. Store it in the freezer of you will have a putrid smell in a day or two.

agree, agree, i mean i thought i cam a lot myself, until i measured. largest was around 16 shots! it came out to 8ml which is suppose to be alot? i dont think so, no where near 1tbs or 2tbs men here claim! to see that would be amazing. and props can be given, but all this talk, i dont think its that great

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
One of my ex gf called me complaining that she missed almost all of her classes that day because she had to keep going back to her room to change her panties. Said she ended up going through about 4 pairs that day.

Congratulations! We have a winner!

:beerchug2:

D_Paddy Peecock

Account Disabled
Media
The first time my current girlfriend gave me a handjob, we were sitting up in bed, with her behind me and reaching around. My first shot went over my shoulder, hitting the wall behind us - but the second shot went straight in my eye! That fucking stung 15 mins later. She just kept on repeating "holy shit, I'm sorry!" :D

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
A shriek followed by "Oh God, i didn't know there was going to be so much!" from a girl who was playing with my cock in a park shelter, when we were both 15. it was her first male cum, and went all over her skirt and top. She was worried her parents would see it, but we cleaned it up before she went home.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wednesday night, 2 days ago, my wife and I were going at it and I was having a difficult time cumming. We were doing the backstop grinding for a while and got into the perma-hard stage (my cock gets stubborn sometimes).

Long story short, she wanted me to cum and I need to fuck her hard n situations like that. So I started pretty hard until I started cumming. I dug in as deep as I could and *bang* my leg cramps, I pull out about an inch and start spurting uncontrollably inside her. She starts shouting "Oh my god, oh my GOD!!" I'm busy cumming and trying to stay inside with this cramp on my thigh and wondering what of hers I ruptured.

As soon as everything calmed down with me I start looking for blood and asked her what went wrong with panic in my voice.

"That's the first time I could feel you hit the back wall in there with your semen!"

Combination of pride and writhing in pain is what I remember the rest of the night. I need to figure out how to do that again *without* getting cramps.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Laughter and the look of amazement happens every now and then... Personally, I love to pull out when in the missionary (or similar) position and appear to unload on her tummy and blast 2 or 3 rounds up to her face.