best reaction to shooting a huge load!

D

deleted507181

Even my little dick can shoot a nice load once in a while. A college gf was surprised when she was blowing me and asked that I not cum in her mouth, when I came I shot ropes of seed all over her face and tits as she pointed my dick away. She laughed and said "Nice shootin' Tex"

biggil

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My best shot was the first time my g/f rubbed me in my car when I was a teen. I think the ecstasy on my part and my youth added to a huge shot all over the dashboard. I've had good ones since but that was my best.

zzzackkk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl I've been seeing always want me to shoot my load in her mouth after a bj...without fail she always tells me how much I cum and that she has to swallow twice while I'm shooting cause their is so much. I really think it plays towards how turned you are, but of course (sometimes not always) time in between orgasms may play a part too.

D_cjcnbx4j

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had girlfriends who could swallow the lot without a murmur and wives who refused even to let me cum in their mouths because it was too much . I wonder if the amount is also to do with size of balls

D_cjcnbx4j

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Meant to add that the first time I covered my gf's face, she just knelt there in shock - the only time I remember her at a loss for words. Some got in her eye and it not only stung but ruined her contact lens.

D_Pokin Joe Frazier

Experimental Member
Media
Every girl I have been with has commented on the amount I can shoot an how far I can shoot but one time I took clomid for a week an then on a crazy Saturday night me an my girl brought a girl home with us to play with needless to say that girl got bathed in so much cum that she looked like a melted candle!!!

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
First time I was making out in the backseat of a car with a girl, and she was playing with my cock, jeans unzipped, but cock still in my briefs, making a nice big tent. I told her I was getting close, she didn't stop...and I started cumming...Really quickly my jockeys were damp in a spot, then wet all over the pouch, then liquid and I was still cumming. She stopped kissing as she felt the sperm coating the outside of my shorts, and started licking my briefs, saying, "I hate to see any of this go to waste." So she got me naked, and sucked me to orgasm a second time. I filled up her mouth. She was impressed. When we later fucked, I always wore a condom, which I filled pretty well. I don't know how much I cum, but it filled the teat, and a little more, when I took off the condom. They're always impressed by how much I cum. I like the ones who try really hard to keep the swallowing up with the spurting. Neither any girl friend nor I never really got into spraying semen onto face, tits, or other body parts...though Lord knows it happened by accident enough times.

JG2

Just Browsing
Media
My current gf gave me a handjob and I shot about 4 feet in the air and about 18-20 spurts - her eyes got wide and she kept saying "HOLY SHIT" over and over - we still laugh about it - when she's in a loving mood, she gives me a handjob as a way to make herself hotter

Niiko8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"Oh dear God!"

"What the actual fuck? Are you being serious?" Followe by hysterical laughter, then she gets turned on even more and says "For that, you can do what you want with me"

D

deleted507181

After a great blow job I unloaded on her face, neck and tits as she held me - she looked up with a smile, covered in cum - WOW. Nice shootin' Tex.