Best reaction to your large cumshot!

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

Experimental Member
Media
"Oh my god, how many times can you go?!"
followed by
"Holy.... How did you do that!?"

My new (at the time) girlfriend and I were in the front of my car, parked. She was giving me head, and I had 6 full-sized orgasms in her mouth over the course of 20 minutes, and I was still rock hard. I had to go though, because I had to be at work on the other end of town in a couple of hours, and I still needed to shower, change, have breakfast, etc. So we finished off by hand. I had the seat leaned back, and well... the last shot streaked past my face and hit the back windshield with a very audible splat. A handful more followed, landing on the back seat, my shoulder, then scattered about my chest.

spk_jones

Sexy Member
Media
My friend M*** putting on a show for us guys, pulls out of this girl and starts cumming, aiming on her tits. After 9 enormous globs, she says "your friend cums like Niagra Falls on the 4th of July."

D_fiddlediddle

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The first time my girlfriend gave me head, she planned to take the load on her face and then lick it up. I came with a lot or force, over her head and hit the wall that was about 5 feet begind her. She looked at me and said "must have done a good job, but i wantd that." then Licked the bit off her face and went over to get the rest from the wall. That girl really loves cum.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The first time my girlfriend gave me head, she planned to take the load on her face and then lick it up. I came with a lot or force, over her head and hit the wall that was about 5 feet begind her. She looked at me and said "must have done a good job, but i wantd that." then Licked the bit off her face and went over to get the rest from the wall. That girl really loves cum.

Wow! Thank GOD for girls like her. More stories!

xxuxu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One great reaction was the first time the Mrs. saw me cum, she first yelled WHOA! then, stunned, she rattled off adjectives: "Um...copious...abundant...prolific...voluminous..." It was at the same time flattering and hilarious. She's got a good vocabulary. :wink:

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After a handjob a while back a shot flew past my (now ex) girlfriend's right ear and she turned her head to watch it hit the wall, then another 6 or 7 spurts came rapid fire all over her cheeks, neck and breasts. She was dripping with it and just casually said "Well, that was a first." and walked out with a huge grin on her face and came back with a full paper towel roll going "I hope I don't run out."

It's just one of those cute things girls do eh? Simple humour.

goldeneye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
One great reaction was the first time the Mrs. saw me cum, she first yelled WHOA! then, stunned, she rattled off adjectives: "Um...copious...abundant...prolific...voluminous..." It was at the same time flattering and hilarious. She's got a good vocabulary. :wink:

Now, THAT's sexy. If a girl did that I might propose on the spot lol.