Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think the reaction I enjoyed most was during an MMF threesome. The other guy had cum first and was watching his girlfriend blow me to a climax with his cock hanging semi-soft. She was making eye contact with him and talking dirty between sucks of my cock which sent me over the edge and I ended up thoroughly glazing her face and tits. By the last spurt he was rock hard again and almost pushing me out of the way to have another go at her!

loves2eatpoon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I hooked up with a woman in her Explorer out side a bar, I was doing her doggy style and pulled out she said, "You came on my window!"

Dontask

Just Browsing
Media
I pulled out to cum on her stomach and tits like I always did, but it shot in her eye and all over the wall behind the bed. She said "whoa! How did you do that"

It was good to be young.

D_Zimran Schlonghurdle

Account Disabled
Media
I was fucking a guy, (missionary) he cum, and said are you going to, I pulled out and cum all over his chest, neck, stomach and the last bit dribbled over his balls, he said fuck me where did that come from, "can I use your shower". I was exhausted after and have been able to cum that much again :(

Dr_Fate

Expert Member
Media
My girlfriend and I are in a long-distance relationship, so the first time I came to visit was the first time anything happened.
After getting into her bed (accomplished with the simple question of, "So, do you want me to sleep on the couch, or with you in your bed?) and going from first base to third base, I came her tits.
It was dark (it took me a while for her to be comfortable with the lights on from time to time) so she could only feel it all over her.
"Holy shit! You would have knocked me up five times!"

perfecteight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With an ex, she gave me a mind-blowing afternoon handjob/blowjob. When I was about to blow, she alternated the licking/sucking while thumping my cock against my stomach--it sounded like a drum--and licking my navel. It was a highly pleasurable experience which triggered a creamy, cascading eruption onto my stomach, navel, and chest. She didn't say anything--she didn't need to. Her stunned yet pleased, amazed, and aroused look spoke volumes. In silent reaction, she started slurping some of my steamy sauce from my torso and navel.

briansmeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i was fucking an old girlfriend of mind a while ago, but unlike normal, i didn't have a condom on me so we were going without one. but i didn't think she'd want me to cum in her, so i pulled it out. & i guess she didn't know i was about to cum, so she sort of leaned upwards to suck my cock & i shot her in the face with 2 huge streams.. it was hilarious, she was so caught off guard haha

B_mantila3

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just an awesome scream when i came a lot on one girls mouth, face and body, and io came a lot... ;D

D

deleted472988

I got kicked out of her house. She was pissed because I didn't tell her and just busted all over her. I couldn't control myself. She told me that I really disrespected her and she wasn't a towel.

truth4705

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One time after a pretty long session of teasing, foreplay and intercourse I pulled out and came on my girls chest (34 DD, beautiful lol) and it was so much that she said "damn that would definately got me pregnant " lmao

indianajones7895

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Recently, I came all over my girlfriend's tits and face, and some of it shot right past her and hit the wall behind her. She was speechless, and her jaw just dropped in shock. She finally collected herself after a bit and said "Oh. My. God. Your cock is like a fucking Howitzer cannon!"

distance

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A couple of weeks ago - a guy I met had been sounding me (!!!), and when I shot, I hit him square in the face. He was standing, I was sitting. He said, "Must be great to be 19 again!" (I'm 44, he's 51)