Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

daddyknows

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
with enough lube and poppers anythig is possible... eat it up or shut the fuck up and make your big ass leave the room as there are plenty of people standing in line...

D_Merringtonne Meathead

Experimental Member
Media
Ignoring comments before sex, of which there have been a lot, most of them have been during rather than after fucking. 'You're so big', etc etc is normal. The best reaction after sex was a one-nighter a few years ago: she said I was the biggest she'd ever had and I really filled her up when I fucked her doggy style. She was petite, about 5' 0", with a nice tight pussy so it was a very good experience for me too. Unfortunately it was a business trip, she was married and lived half way round the world from me, and a long hard night of fucking was all we got.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife is petite less then 5' and 85 lbs back in her 20s. After we started sex she told me I was the biggest she'd had. She doesn't make much comments other then being sore after a long session or a quick ouch once and while if I hit her cervix at a weird angle. I'm not hung but above average but she likes the extra thickness.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 12loner

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best reactions for me are when my wife tells me how much i've stretched her or how deep i thrusted or how sore she is from it all the while sounding like she's complaining and then i ask her if that's what she likes and then she says "oh yeah"...

Does it for me every time!

• Love
K

kundalinikat

My boy has a fun amount of difficulty taking me (especially at the rate I give it to him :) ) and sometimes we use poppers just to make it easier. Anyway, I LOVE it when he tells me afterwards that he was proud to take me particularly deep or roughly... it's so sweet.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After having sex with my now wife she laid back and said, "I just can't believe I can stretch that much and take it all in". Then she rolled over, started playing with me, got it hard again, and climbed on top of me to feel it that way. After that time, she said she enjoyed it on top more as she had more control as to the thrust. Been having great, great sex ever since.

D

deleted3272

First girl I ever fucked told me she was sore for 3 days...lol we did it more than once in a row though.

• Love

InCubes

Experimental Member
Media
My first actual post on this site! Seems like a good place to start.

After my first time with my current girlfriend, after I pull out and kiss her and lie down, she roll over top of me and says 'You are a lot of man, you know, a whole lot'.

I've had compliments before, but they were usually of the standard variety. Needless to say I was rather pleased!

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Best Comment from a Woman:

I had a regular lady friend who abruptly dumped me so I wound up going to bed with her sister. After our first fuck (a good, long, satisfying one if I do say so) she collapsed in my arms and simply said "My sister's crazy!"

Best Comment from a man:

After a fabulous 69 session with a regular suck buddy, where we both shot and swallowed our loads simultaneously, my buddy fell uncharacteristically silent. After a while I asked him if the cat had gotten his tongue and he said "No, I think you gave me lockjaw."

jock9incher18

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i could never enter into my girls V. but as i finally got my head in i was just really gentle. as i filled this girls box and i mean full w/ me gettn MORE hard as i finished my nut. when i slid out we both heard my cock go bop!! sounded same as a finger in cheek making the SAME sound!

sneekyjoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucked a 19 year old i met after convincing her to go topless in a pool. We ran upstairs to the bathroom and I had her holding on to the towel rack while i fucked her from behind... she quickly said... "you're too big for this position. I've never had a cock this big."

so we had to switch positions.

D_Chesty_Pecjiggle

Account Disabled
Media
After the first time with an old GF, we're laying beside each other catching our breaths.

She's laying on her side, me on my back, she has one leg over me.

So she's facing me while I look at the ceiling, she uses her hand to pull my face to hers and says "Do all the girls tell you how fucking huge that thing is?"

Crosz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fucked a 19 year old i met after convincing her to go topless in a pool. We ran upstairs to the bathroom and I had her holding on to the towel rack while i fucked her from behind... she quickly said... "you're too big for this position. I've never had a cock this big."

so we had to switch positions.

Bro,you're self-esteem must have went off
the charts after that experience !!

Last edited: