Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

BaronSaber

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why does it bother me so much that the OP clear said AFTER sex, and yet 3/4 of you idiots cant read. "Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex"

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My girlfriend just said this to me:

"Every time you fuck me, I feel like I'm a virgin again"

why does it bother me so much that the OP clear said AFTER sex, and yet 3/4 of you idiots cant read. "Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex"

Yes. She said this to me. After. We had sex. I thought this was implied by the title of the thread.

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You're welcome. Well, there is something else too, but if you can apply it or not depends mostly on your size. If you don't exceed 7 inches you can most probably have full penetration. Then, you can start rubbing and pressing her clitoris with your pubic area (obviously only when she is below, and it may require full body motion in parallel with hers); she will probably have an orgasm.

The effectiveness of this depends also on the woman. You can combine it with oral if the conditions permit.

I have brought most of my partners to orgasm in this way through vaginal penetration. I figured most guys knew this until my 2nd wife clued me in. This also explains why I was so popular with the ladies when I was younger. Ironically I was taught to do this by an older woman when I was 16. I am eternally grateful to this woman to this day.

GiantRobotDragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two reactions stand out.
First one i was in college in the Pacific Northwest and took home a tiny Japanese coed from a college pub. After about 90 minutes of frantic sex, she asked me to drive her to the hospital so she could be checked for vaginal tearing. She saw blood and thought she was going to need stitches.
Second one was with the big-breasted prosecutor on my criminal case. After the sex she told me she was lucky she had a hysterectomy a few years prior. Otherwise she doubted my dick would have fit. She said she never expected having no cervix to be a blessing. Plus my plan worked. She refused to pursue the case.

breedinghorse

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had "my cervix feels like it's in my throat" from a sexy milf who I had just filled with cum after bending her over her bed. Which I apologized for, but she told me it was a good feeling. Which got me hard again and I fucked that sore pussy until she was shaking and squirting.

I've also had a very young girl tell me "oh fuck! It feels like I'm losing my virginity again" she was so skinny I could actually see the bulge of my cock below her belly button as it moved in and out of her. Amazing big titties though!

D

deleted278588

"You fill me up like no other guy has". "You're the only guy I haven't had to say go harder with". The next day, "I'm sore, it's a good sore I still feel you inside me."

• Love
Reactions: 12loner

totheengravers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most recently around the 4th or 5th time with my girlfriend I walked back into the bedroom after taking a post sex piss and outta nowhere she says "I like how long you are." Additionally she's said I hit so deep I almost made her throw up. Glad she didn't. Haha.

• Wow
Reactions: 12loner

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just recently was with a chick, and when she saw it initially said "no way." We continued to play until she finally relented and asked to be fucked. I slapped on a condom, and went in only a little, and I immediately knew we played too long and I wouldn't last, so begged off. I told her we needed to continue oral, since I can last all night getting sucked (I obliged her as well). When I finally came, she held it in her hand examining it with this great, shit eating smile, and said, "wow, you're big." I hope to see her soon and let her know how good it feels too.