Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

mmjr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had picked up a gorgeous brunette at a club and we went to her hotel room. It didnt take long before I was inside her and it was incredible. After an hour of intense action in several positions I came and was lying against the headboard of the bed trying to recover. She leaned towards me and began to stroke me lightly. She looked at me and said "I really like your cock". I said "really?". She grinned and said "ya, it was a big surprise" and giggled.

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most recent was a younger girl I had been chatting with on FB.

I hadn't tipped her off, so it was also a suprise.

When we were laying there after, she was massaging my cock and she said "Good I love this thing." I responded "What?" (I had only half heard her." She said "Your cock. It's fucking huge. I love it."

moparmike

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just last night after making my wife cum so much she almost passed out, we laid there afterward. She said about 5 minutes afterward "I can't move". I asked why, she replied "My legs are like jello. YOU try getting fucked by a baseball bat and cumming til you can't cum anymore." Lol. Just glad she can take the whole thing deep and hard. I don't cum quickly. I don't cum from anything but deep, vigorous sex.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I hadn't tipped her off, so it was also a suprise.

When we were laying there after, she was massaging my cock and she said "Good I love this thing." I responded "What?" (I had only half heard her." She said "Your cock. It's fucking huge. I love it."
Who could blame her? What a huge surprise!

Giovanni

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
when i lost my virginity: "Wow, you're much bigger [insert mutual friends name]" I respond "yeah, you've been messing with all those little dicks (compensating for my inexperience)" her response "that's not nice"

My second time: *she starts sucking in the dark* "wow, your cock is massive" *she starts rising slowly as I begin to thrust up* "Ow, Ow, Ow [such and such isn't that big] I don't know who this guy is... But we didn't finish.

My third time with a sexually experienced girl: wow, that's the thickest dick I've ever seen *licks it* and long, too. my response: No, it isn't. Her: how can you not see how thick this thing is... I guess it makes sense since you don't suck cocks.

This girl actually took it like a champ.

It was at this point that I knew I was above average in some way, my views of myself had always been skewered by watching Mandingo and Shane Diesel, so I always assumed I was small.

After this my responses have varied a lot, but those always stuck with Me. one girl I met in club didn't even make any comments, but I was drunk so who knows lol

• Love
Reactions: 12loner

7below

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She didn't take it seriously but her hobby was stand-up comedy. Did a 5 min set about finally sleeping with a giant penis. Only saw her for a few months but we laughed about it and i was very flattered

Reactions: Big_Adam

visorkols

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Doesnt have to do with size but this couple ive been seeing for the past year. A few weeks ago after one of our threesomes she was laying in bed and as I was ready to head out I gave her quick kiss, she grabbed me as I was pulling away and says "tomorrow". Gave me bit of a penis ego boost because we never met more than once a month. They also wanted to meet later that week but had to cancel.

So not exactly a reaction size story but it made me feel like I had a big cock and fucked her real good :)

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She didn't take it seriously but her hobby was stand-up comedy. Did a 5 min set about finally sleeping with a giant penis. Only saw her for a few months but we laughed about it and i was very flattered
That's rockin knowing you're the source of her material, bro.

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just last night after making my wife cum so much she almost passed out, we laid there afterward. She said about 5 minutes afterward "I can't move". I asked why, she replied "My legs are like jello. YOU try getting fucked by a baseball bat and cumming til you can't cum anymore." Lol. Just glad she can take the whole thing deep and hard. I don't cum quickly. I don't cum from anything but deep, vigorous sex.
Sounds HOT. Love it when chicks come so much!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I hadn't tipped her off, so it was also a suprise
I hope you're banging her lots!

dragonxxx963

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hooked up with a sexy light skinned black woman at a party....she was truly and artist with my thick cock.....when we were done she more or less pimped out my cock.....Her words...."would you mind hooking up with my friend? She is hot and goes fucking wild for a thick cock like yours" she showed me a picture of this friend sexy, busty, thick lipped white girl. She took a pic of my semi hard post fucking cock and sent it to this friend we hooked up the next weekend. That was 5 years ago.....I still get a call every once in awhile from both of these woman just so they can spend some time on my cock!!!!

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I re-connected with a lover from long past when we both just happened to be in the same city for a few days. She was going through a tough time, so I sat and listened to her for several hours until we finally just turned on the TV before I was to head back to my room. She snuggled close and eventually asked if I would stay the night.

The next morning she asked me to take her to a drugstore. When I asked why, she blurted out, "Because you're B-I-G, Huge!!", reaching over to grab my crotch while I was driving. Apparently I irritated her when I went deep and she needed some cranberry concentrate to try to avoid a UTI that she is prone to.

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After some intense, extended sex with a long-time lover, she had to excuse herself from bed to relieve herself.

I got up to get something and she saw me through the crack in the door. She called out, "I've always known you were big, but from this angle you look like the horse I once saw with an erection. Whew, you have an incredible cock."

This same woman wanted to find a sex club so she could "show me off". According to her self-described "extensive experience", I was at least an inch longer than any previous lover, plus 50% thicker than her thickest. This sexy lady loved to ride me, and would come 5 times an hour with regularity. She loved to suck me off anywhere and anytime (she was much more daring than I). God I miss her.

She rarely confided in anyone, but she did once tell her hairdresser that I was as long as her forearm and thicker than her wrist. The hairdresser responded, "I really need to find a guy like that."