Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

D

deleted907269

Mine are usually a mix of size and stamina related coments:
"I almost drown on your cum"
While jackhammering his Gspot: "My balls are hurting, please don't stop"
Fucking a bird with his boyfriend: "This is why I need real cocks"
After sex: "I can feel my asshole pulsating"
"I didn't know I could unload three times"
A bloke from another team that stayed the night kept waking me up every hour or so because he wanted more cock, in the morning before he left, turned to me and dead serious said: "I'm gay, have to tell my wife"

hugeschlongeddude

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
'You're really big for a white guy...' Five seconds of silence later... 'Yeah, not just for a white guy...'

Grabbing my softening cock: 'But how do you walk around with this thing all the time?'

Text sequence, two mornings after:
'I think you destroyed my pussy'
'Jk'
'Lol, but you did'
'I'm still sore, but, like, in a good way'
'What are you doing later?'

m13

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
right when u get done and get a towel to give to her, when u turn around and shes already passed out in the same position I fucked her in cause she to weak to move and came so hard she goes to sleep from exhaustion
The first time this happened to me she was riding me and collapsed on top of me after what was probably her sixth, and my far strongest climax. I thought she had passed out until I could feel her breathing regularly. I stayed hard inside her for half an hour before I had to move.

D

deleted817802

In college a group of us got drunk at a party celebrating the end of the school year. A fraternity brother's girlfriend and I ended up making out in the back seat of a car (he had finished his exams a few days earlier and had already left for home).

I don't think either of us thought anything would happen, there had always been kind of an unspoken attraction between us but we were always dating other people. As the kissing got more passionate, we started groping each other and as she felt my cock, she said, "Oh Jesus, you have a big one!" I'm larger than average but not huge, but I did know her boyfriend was very small from seeing him in the showers.

Long story short, against my better judgement, we ended up fucking right there in the car. She was completely uninhibited, petite and tight and my cock just barely bottomed out in her as she bounced up and down on my lap, having a couple of huge orgasms and squirting all over my lap. Still the hottest sex I have ever had in my life and it was only the second time I had done it. Afterward, as she wiggled back into her clothes, she said, "This is going to be complicated!" making it clear she didn't want to break it off with her fiancée but did want more cock from me.

HairyMuscle

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm average length and good girth so I've had: 'you feel bigger than you look' and (after slam-fucking an ex boyfriend who had been pissing me off and could take as many and as big as was thrown at him) 'wow you are an amazing top' to getting a text message the following day 'i can still feel you inside me'. And as I finally learnt to bottom which isn't that long ago… well any cock feels big until you get used to it, not everyone is a good top unless they know what they're doing, and yes if I don't feel some sensation in my ass the next day I certainly feel it for a few hours after. So I can relate to all comments. Still, they're the sort of comments I would only have expected of guys who are more hung than me.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
First time with this woman, and we're just busting on each other...She asks, "You're tall....but are you big?" while shifting her gaze from my eyes to my crotch. I respond, "I might be big, that's up to you to decide"

So we do it, both seem to enjoy it, and then went out for lunch and to pick up some stuff at a store. While I'm just about to put my purchase on the sales counter, she whispers in my ear, "Oh, and by the way, you are not big. You're HUGE. I can't wait"

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best one was "I'm going to have to get some bigger condoms for you" and she did ;)
I guess that after the many many guys she serviced she never saw a dick so black and blue as mine.

Reactions: FreddieCrunk

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favourite is when they do not say anything because the have passed out with a huge grin on their face.

I went with this girl 5 years ago, we talked for a long time - mostly about how she was unhappy with her bf being an asshole and taking advantage of her. She eventually said fuck it, come meet me face-to-face to talk properly. No promises were made but when we met it got sexual pretty quickly, it was a lot of fun and she turned out to be a squirter which was a big turn on.

Anyway, she said that a few days later that she 'could still feel me deep inside' in a good way :)

She left him not long after and we met a few more times, now we just talk from time to time as she's with someone else and seems happy.

Reactions: alleight

I went with this girl 5 years ago, we talked for a long time - mostly about how she was unhappy with her bf being an asshole and taking advantage of her. She eventually said fuck it, come meet me face-to-face to talk properly. No promises were made but when we met it got sexual pretty quickly, it was a lot of fun and she turned out to be a squirter which was a big turn on.

Anyway, she said that a few days later that she 'could still feel me deep inside' in a good way :)

She left him not long after and we met a few more times, now we just talk from time to time as she's with someone else and seems happy.

is her new man hung by any chance?