Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

hungbull90

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My favourite was a girl pointing up around her belly button and saying it feels like you're filling me up to here. She then started comparing me to all her exes (a couple of who I know which makes it even better) who couldn't really satisfy her like I could. Fun times
Love hearing that fucked my buddy's ex. She said if she knew I was this big she would have dumped him years ago

littleguyhugecock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goes along these lines. Baby I am sore now. I don't know, if I can get up, to pee. You filled me up! Never felt someone cum as much! Hope I can walk tomorrow, I better not give my husband any for the next week. He will know someone else has been in me etc etc

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few nights ago at the bathhouse, the guy I just fucked professed his love for my cock and wanted to be my "girlfriend". Cute fem guy, tats and kinky, but... Hey, he loved sucking my cock after it was up his ass, so I got his number.

One girl lay there in an exhausted, sweaty heap and gasped "your cock is too big/thick for me." and kept texting me the next day that she can't stop thinking about my cock because she is still sore and feeling me. She was a smoking hot paralegal / dancer who told me I was the thickest guy she ever fucked. I kept fucking her after she got engaged.

One really curvy girl leaned over and kissed my cock afterwards. She earlier told me how much bigger and thicker I was than her exes.

D

deleted969111

I haven’t been fucked like that in...... ever. I was 58 at the time.

Reactions: BigBen

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a woman who I fucked on the swing scene, she kept messaging me days after telling me how sore her insides still were and how she could still feel me. About a couple weeks after she messaged again to say how her pussy still hadn't closed up enough for her husband to get friction, how good her orgasams we're I gave her and how she wanted to see us again!

Kcub

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Them : "so when exactly do you get hard?"
Me : "Been hard the whole time"
Them :"Oh well that's interesting, maybe I'll give it a flick next time"

Or something along that degree.

Reactions: rawdirt

XXXWolverineXXX

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have a woman who I fucked on the swing scene, she kept messaging me days after telling me how sore her insides still were and how she could still feel me. About a couple weeks after she messaged again to say how her pussy still hadn't closed up enough for her husband to get friction, how good her orgasams we're I gave her and how she wanted to see us again!
I think you posted in wrong area this should be posted in fictitious story forum.