Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

fireman1294

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It wasn’t after sex, it was always before sex. I heard this from different women. “Does it ever stop growing?!?” Did I mention I’m a grower and apparently a big one at that.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"I can't believe you went that deep"

"You broke it. My pussy is broken"

"Dude you are a fucking gorilla"

"Why is your dick is so hard...did you take something?"

"So what are we now?"

"You should have came in my mouth"

"I can still feel you in there"

-after I went a wee bit too deep in my ex fiancée's vagina when we first started having sex:

Her: *yells loudly and starts slapping my shoulder* "Get out!! Get out!"

*I immediately pull out, looking at her worried. I ask her is she alright*

Her: "No! You and your big old penis...don't touch me."

Jack Rafael

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

"So what are we now?"

-after I went a wee bit too deep in my ex fiancée's vagina when we first started having sex:

fuck, that's hot chat dude

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

"So what are we now?"

fuck, that's hot chat dude
Haha I know man! Got hard myself and was thinking ... who am I going to wreck haha

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Many times like others several women commented on being soar after. Now not sure I would consider it the best reaction, I don’t want to make them soar I do want them to be satisfied. Had one say I gave her her first vaginal orgasm (and many more) now that was a good one.

wewlad202

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Springfield, Missouri, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
She still couldn't believe how thick I was when soft. My flaccid really isn't big, but she kept say "oh my god" and couldn't keep her hands off me. Then we went for round 2 and I think 3.

sendera1

Sexy Member
Media
There were a couple of women who I figured might end up being one-night stands. If I think they are one-night stands then I joke about my dick size a little. I figure if I get some then great and they have proof of what I said. If not, then no harm done. If I’m thinking we might build something together, then I don’t mention dick size and let nature take its course.

One of my exes was trying to get back with me. She made a reference to the old beer commercial “You know how you like that nice full feeling?”

This one lady was introduced to me by a common friend. I was out of town and flew back to my home town to visit family and friends. I had joked with her in advance that I was big. I’m thicker than long. She said she likes feeling it deep in her gut. I thought oh oh, I’m thick and not so long. We chatted over the phone and I said I’m thicker than long. She said are you wider than 1.5” and I said yes. She said are you thicker than 1.75” and I said yes. She said are you thicker than 2 inches and I said yes (I’m just a hair over 2 inches thick). So I was impressed that a woman would know sizes that precise, lol. I think she could tell that I was not lying to her as well. Anyway, I got to town and we had dinner. We got back to her place and fooled around a little. I pulled down my pants and put her hands on it and she was a little surprised. She went to put on some lingerie or something and on her way to her bathroom she turned around and joked about the size. She said “it’s like this wide” as she held her hands apart in exaggerated fashion. We eventually got down to serious business and had fun all night.

There was another lady who was introduced by a common friend at work. Again, I figured she was going to be a one-night stand since I hadn’t seen her. I had joked about the size again. We went out and had like an outdoor date with some hiking and dinner later. We went out to this little make out spot and started fooling around. I put her hand on it and it was late at night and dark. She kept trying to switch the light on in the car to see my dick and I kept switching it off, lol. I was trying everything I could do to get busy, but I’m guessing she wasn’t that type of woman. I settled for some kissing and us feeling each other up and down. She called a day or two later and said she told her girlfriend about my penis. She said she also told her sister about my penis. That was about as far as that went.

So there was this one lady I met online on a dating website. I originally wasn’t going to date her. I didn’t think she looked that great from the pictures. She eventually persuaded me to meet her. Again, there I went with the joking about dick size. I figured this was definitely, a one-night stand at best. We met up and she looked way better than her picture. We met up at a hotel that was about halfway between where both of us lived. I had got some drinks in the room and we started fooling around and eventually got busy. We went a few arounds and spent the weekend together at the hotel. We ended up dating for about a year. She eventually confided to me that when she first saw my dick she said to herself “shit, what have I gotten myself into?” I said I told you it was big. She said I know, but all guys say that.