Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
I have an 6 inch thin cock. The first time my wife and I had a 3 some with a really hung guy, I asked her how was it. Of course i knew already but wanted to hear it from her, do you know what she said? "Do you want me to be really honest?" Of course i told her so. She said it was like fucking for the first time. She now knew why people fucked for hours. She said it was not even the same thing doing it with me!!

Anyone else out there ever get this reaction from their wife/gf?

Sean703

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I fucked my ex in the ass in the back seat of my car during new years and I came inside her and when I pulled it out she turned around and starting sucking it dry. That was probably my best story after fucking, it was very unexpected and caught me off guard.

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have an 6 inch thin cock. The first time my wife and I had a 3 some with a really hung guy, I asked her how was it. Of course i knew already but wanted to hear it from her, do you know what she said? "Do you want me to be really honest?" Of course i told her so. She said it was like fucking for the first time. She now knew why people fucked for hours. She said it was not even the same thing doing it with me!!

Anyone else out there ever get this reaction from their wife/gf?

How did you feel when she said it was not even the same thing?
Are you still just as hot for her -- or did it hurt your feelings?

D_Themistacles Wombbroom

Experimental Member
Media
Nekoman,

Man I was devastated....But I do have a thing for seeing my wife get really really hot during fucking, which she has never been that hot with me.

It took me about 1 year before we had a 3 some again. Same thing happened. She went crazy and said this new guy was even better than the first because the first was 9 inches and it hurt when he put the whole thin in. The new guy was 8 inches but even thicker. She liked that combo a lot.

D

deleted358203

once after finishing my ex gf asked "could you just stay inside me forever?" it sounded like a fantastic idea. lol

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ok
:smile: I dated this female for about a year & half <sex really wasn't all that great with her either> We broke up...she told some of her girls friends that my dick was too huge for her to handle and I was a freak in bed... thinking it would turn them off....hell her 3 of her girlfriends was beating down my door for sex after she told them that...LOL:biggrin1:
I didn't miss her at all for very long..I was hittin & lickin every last one of them too!
Sure wanna thank her for that!

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I ws in a 3some with a f and her hubby....When iI was done and pulled out she said, "Jerry, I haven't had it so long, so long, for so long." Guess it was a compliment and not a complaint as they had me back.

Milbury

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been invited to swingers clubs free of charge. Repeatedly. If that isn't an indication of a good reaction, I don't know what is.

• Haha
Reactions: 12loner

D_Harry_Sphincter

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The night after sleeping with a girl I met at a party I threw (home field advantage has it's benefits...same girl that said she wanted me all night long because I "ruined it for anyother guy after"), the next morning I walk her out and all, and she gives me one last kiss then grabs my cock through my shorts and says "I'm definitely gonna remember that."

• Love

loggerheadtop

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
with enough lube and poppers anythig is possible... eat it up or shut the fuck up and make your big ass leave the room as there are plenty of people standing in line...

This is about the only gay guy response to this thread so far ... hmmm.

Here's another. I was seeing a guy who'd complimented me repeatedly on my size. One time i called him the day after just to ask him how he was doing. He answered, "Great! I really like the way the feel of you stays with me for days."

deancoxx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
the best reaction after sex was because thats when i desided to tell my gf that i have sex with men on a adult website for a living (straightcollegemen.com).her face was priceless, she was ok with it...
thank god

robert617

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best reaction after sex was, after having sex with a woman I met in a bar on a Friday night. The next morning she commented that she was sore but then quickly asked "What are you doing next Saturday?". I said as far as I knew I wasn't doing anything. Her comeback to that was a quick "Well - how about me - again?". I said sure! Then I asked when would be a good time for her, to which she had another quick comeback "All day - a week should be enough time to recover and I really want to take my time and enjoy it!"

aussiehanger

1st Like
Media
One woman, not seeing it before I was inside her, pulled hard on my ass to get it as deep as possible. She came really hard - for quite a while, and started to talk about how amazing the orgasm was -- I pulled out and she saw it, and was shocked , but mostly embarrassed that she liked a big dick so much. Later, she sang the ''I like big butts" song and substituted cocks for butts. She was also one that said size didn't matter--and she believed it. Probably as pure and honest reaction that is possible--unforgettable.

• Love