Best reaction to your size AFTER having sex.

Bennyman96

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couple recent ones:

her: "OK, so you're going to be my practice penis"
me: "What?"
her: "The penis to practice on for big dicks, you're HUGE!"

"OMG, i'm bleeding! I think you jump started my period!"

Funny story while having sex, as i'm going deep in this woman, about 10 years older than me, She got off about 4 times so far, i said "So whats your record number of orgasms during sex?" right as she had her fifth, she replied "You already broke it!" mixed with some grunts. Ended up giving her 8. Pretty damn good i thought. She wouldn't stop saying how she loved my dick.

panda888

1st Like
Media
After fucking a girl she said "now i must put tampax whit glue". Another girl said "oh shit, i can't get no satisfaction. I wish to do it another time, but it hurts!""

russray77

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the comments are what u would think they are...given u have seen or looked at my breeder...
and i guess i have not killed anyone to my knowledge...they always wanted more...and more ....and more...

as far as the guys...for some odd reason...they seem to know in advance what i am packing..not sure how that works..but...few men who have swallowed my breeder or taken it into their ass...have not been surprised with the length..the width and thickness has given them some pause..

Fuck man- i want that in me! :smile:

psiedtsi

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"Holy shit you stretched the shit out of my pussy!" As shes standing up afterwards.

"What have you done, I'm so loose now"

Actually using ice after sex because her pussy hurt so much "but the pain was worth it"

After I fucked this girl, she had a couple partners but would also tell me how much she missed my big cock inside of her and try to get me to fuck her all the time.

shire_newbie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
had a couple here's the best:

one ex of mine had her brother and friend laugh at her attempts to walk normally down the stairs the day after a long night of sex...

and my current partner lying in a heap on the bed wondering if she can go to work

:biggrin1:

ace_dexter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best one for me was from a guy who ended up going out with an ex of mine who I had dated for about 4 years. He said she had a box on her like a five gallon pail.
I said "sorry about that."

nicks8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
my girlfriend said all she wanted to do was sit down at work cause she couldnt walk properly after a long session with me on saturday night

D_Cam_Cunnon

Experimental Member
Media
The last lay I had, the girl (former stripper) came out of the washroom and said that she was bleeding a bit. After expressing some concern she assured me that that was a good thing. ;)

JohnnyAustin

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one girl who came to visit me for a weekend fuckfest. We fucked in a club and then back at my place on Friday night. We planned to go fuck in other clubs downtown but the next day she didn't want to get out of bed as she was too sore. So i got some BJ's instead :D The sex was better though...

My current g/f says I'm everything she prayed for, a great guy who is successful and a big cock. She is trying to deep throat...ladies, any advice? She has this stuff called Great Head....

Last edited:

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one girlfriend write me a conflicted e-mail about my cock after we had sex the first time. She delved into her embarassment over her first reaction, her concerns about my size, her hope that we would be compatible and her admission that it had been good even with her nerves. A short while later she wrote me back and said to ignore the previous e-mail (like that was going to be possible), she had talked to a friend and she assured it we were going to be fine.

I actually think in that case the issue wasn't purely my size, but her former husband's lack of size. She had been married for 15 years and had one had one other partner since him. Apparently the husband was in the 4 inch range and the next guy in the low average range. My cock did look pretty daunting to her.

beretta8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well it was Tardis and he said, "Hockeyguy isn't as big as you", and "I want to have your baby".

:wink:

A certain monkey had no complaints, "Oh, Beretta... How many rounds do you have to shoot? Cuz you will have to reload your sex pistol"and "Aint no cowboy got a gun hung on him like you do...":biggrin1:

B_webcamfuck.me

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm not a "big" guy, but I like it when I get appreciated for my size in Asia (I spend most of my time lately in Asian countries)... it makes me feel good.
When first time I heard a girl saying "waw" and "it's so big" and smiling in very coquette way I thought she is just teasing me or making me feel good, but when you get to hear it almost all the time from different girls you just realise that asians must have really small dicks.