Best reaction to your size for the first time (legal age only)

One of the more successful and entertaining threads in LPSG history was deleted by the mods apparently because some of the stories seemed to involve minors. We should all know that anything that even smacks of a reference to minors in the forums will not fly.

With that in mind, let's bring this thread back, and keep it back, by abiding by that simple rule.

For those not familiar with this thread in the first place, the title pretty much says it all. What good comments and reactions have you gotten?

*stolen*

lets keep it 18+ everyone

Reactions: happy1234

bond413

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten alot of reactions I actually expect it now and am disappointed when they don't really say anything. Here are some of the best ones the first time I had sex when I pulled it out and said ooh and went to put the condom on and said this condom can't even fit u at this point I dint know it was big and just thought there was something wrong with the condom, but after we were done we left the bedroom and went to hang out with everyone back in the living room. My friend I guess trying to embarrass me said in front of everyone so was his dick big? She said "yeah he is the condom couldn't even fit him turned to me and said bring magnums next time." Another girl said "wow that's a beautiful penis it's so fuckin fat I call those the cummy kind I feel stuffed like a blowfish." A Brazilian girl who didnt speak English too well said " ooh it very big I thought all Americans were very small and took a picture of it next to her face. There's been some more but those stick out as kind of funny. I've had girls have a regular condom ready then when I pull it out they don't say anything they just put it away and pull out a magnum. If I think of any more good ones ill post

jackie_treehorne

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More like a reaction for the second time.

Hooked up the girl who took my virginity (both legal age btw) almost a year after that first time.
"You're, um, bigger than I remember."
Who knows, maybe I was, since I was kind of a 'late bloomer' in my youth.
Always nice to have a chance to correct the record, LOL.

Above Average

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The most memorable comment (and story) I've gotten has to be this:

The story begins with me and my girlfriend at the time cuddling in bed, and this was before we had sex for the first time. Things started getting hot and heavy and we were making out, still fully clothed though. We started rolling around, me on top then her on top et cetera. We ended up laying besides each other, I started to stroke her thighs and she was liking it. Eventually I fingered her for a while, and she was really into it. After she had came she wanted to return the favor and started unbuttoning my pants. My dick fell out when she pulled my boxers down and she soon thereafter grabbed it and started stroking it.
We were still making out for the most of it, but I noticed how she specifically avoided looking down which I found odd. I asked her in a playful way something along the lines of "Don't you want to see it?", to which she replied "It's so big, I'm kinda scared that if I see it I won't dare to try and have sex with it.". That lead to both of us laughing and after that she dared to look down, and she exclaimed "It's even bigger than it felt like!". Which got her to her slide down the bed and play with my dick in her hands in complete fascination for a couple of minutes, comparing it to her hands and how she couldn't get her fingers all the way around it.
Definitely one of the best ego boosts I've experienced!

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most recent "best reaction"... I was in swimsuit.
A stranger commented that my GF/wife/etc was fortunate.
I asked how. She said it was cause of the size of my erection.
I told her I was single, and wasn't hard.. yet. Yes, she was attractive, so, I was responding.
She had a spontaneous orgasm.

pioneer08

Experimental Member
Media
While I was in college
Girl: Can you give me a ride back to my apartment?
Me: Sure, but I thought you didn't want your roommates to know about us last night.
Girl: I don't, but after what you did to me last night I don't want to walk that far.
Me: what?
Girl: your cock is so big I won't walk right for a week.

big_love

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reading this thread brings back so many memories. One of my favorites was the first time I went to a strip club and got my first lap dance. I was about 22 and I was rock hard and the girl couldn't keep her mouth off of the bulge stretching down my leg, saying it made her "think dirty thoughts". I was amused and just thought all lap dances were this awesome.
Anyway, it ended and I was waking back to join my buddies and passed by a table with a couple of dancers sitting there and one of them saw the bulge down my leg and reached out, grabbed my dick, and said, "whoa! Big Boy Club!" with a grin and giggle from the other girls.

Reactions: Big_Adam

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading this thread brings back so many memories. One of my favorites was the first time I went to a strip club and got my first lap dance. I was about 22 and I was rock hard and the girl couldn't keep her mouth off of the bulge stretching down my leg, saying it made her "think dirty thoughts". I was amused and just thought all lap dances were this awesome.
Anyway, it ended and I was waking back to join my buddies and passed by a table with a couple of dancers sitting there and one of them saw the bulge down my leg and reached out, grabbed my dick, and said, "whoa! Big Boy Club!" with a grin and giggle from the other girls.
My first lapdances were when I visited pre-Guliani NYC and went to lapdance clubs called Harmony and Harmony II. There were chairs all over and dozens of women patrolling around soliciting lap dances. The women could not use their mouths or hands, but just about every other body part was creatively used to turn guys on, extend the dances and get more money. After a particularly good lapdance, I needed to breath as she got me rock hard. My erection was running down my leg and in my jeans it was very noticable. No sooner than the dancer left, another walked by, glanced down, and stopped short in front of me. She said "what is that you've got there?" ;) with a big smile on her face. I smiled right back and said "I think you know what it is" :D She asked if I wanted a lapdance, and how could I say no to a woman who stopped in her tracks to admire my dick? :cool:

big_love

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My first lapdances were when I visited pre-Guliani NYC and went to lapdance clubs called Harmony and Harmony II. There were chairs all over and dozens of women patrolling around soliciting lap dances. The women could not use their mouths or hands, but just about every other body part was creatively used to turn guys on, extend the dances and get more money. After a particularly good lapdance, I needed to breath as she got me rock hard. My erection was running down my leg and in my jeans it was very noticable. No sooner than the dancer left, another walked by, glanced down, and stopped short in front of me. She said "what is that you've got there?" ;) with a big smile on her face. I smiled right back and said "I think you know what it is" :D She asked if I wanted a lapdance, and how could I say no to a woman who stopped in her tracks to admire my dick? :cool:
Yeah, that being my first lap dance I didn't know that she was breaking club rules by biting my shaft and grabbing me and carrying on like she was. I got another dance a year or so later that was "normal" and that was my last one....

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that being my first lap dance I didn't know that she was breaking club rules by biting my shaft and grabbing me and carrying on like she was. I got another dance a year or so later that was "normal" and that was my last one....
The 'rules' vary state to state. I never even heard of a lapdance until the internet and UseNet News groups (google it, you youngn's!).
In some places almost anything goes. I think that was the only time a stripper ever commented on my erection. Lapdancers getting guys hard all day long, I'm sure gets old to them very quickly. That is why I couldn't say no to the woman who noticed me. And yes, she kept me hard as a rock the entire time she 'danced' for me in my lap. She had a dancer's or athlete's body, very toned all over, but curves in all the right places that she used to my great advantage and satisfaction. :D

95racer

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media

The smaller, corner bar, type nudity bars are usually better than the large 'chain' type. A lot more goes on in the 'smaller' bars.

Pottox

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
My girlfriend was one of the bff of my ex girlfriend from college. The point is that my ex usually didn't want to hang out with their friends, she always prefered going out with mine.

Well, our relationship finished and some time later I ended up kissing and undressing with one of her friends (who was very supportive and helped me to get through the break-up).

When she saw my boner, she yelled 'Holy shit! That's why that bitch kept us away from you!' and we both started to laugh.

hungguyinva

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
back in my single and younger days i had a girl i used to work with break up with her long time boyfriend. she and i were friends and decided to hook up since we were both attracted to each other. the first time we hooked up she didn't do much talking. just a lot of grunting and squealing and cumming. a group of us from work were all hanging out at a bar one night and her ex happened to be in the booth behind us. she said in a not so subtle way that i had the biggest cock she'd ever taken. she said it loud enough for him to hear and when her girlfriend told her he probably heard her, her reaction was...i don't care it's the truth. he'll just have to get over it. hahaha.

also in my single days i had an early 20's MWF who was quite flirtatious get me to a point where i just had to whip it out. when i did she gasped and gave me the come here look and hand motion. i was standing beside her car as she was leaving to go home from the place we were both at. she proceeded to stroke me while i stood there outside of her car and said, "oh, i'm going to have some fun with this!" that girl stayed wet constantly.

my final story for today will be the mid 40's MAF who told me the first time she saw my cock that i was roughly 3 times larger than her husband. which reminds me of the MWC i used to swing a bit with. she loved my cock and he loved watching the "big boys" pleasure her. she'd seen my cock in photos before we hooked up so i don't know what her initial reaction was, but she came on it plenty of times to let me know she loved it.

nicecircjob

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One time I did sex with two women, once is a friend of mine and the other one none.
When they saw my cock, my friend said to the other woman: "I told you he has a big cock..."
But in Italian sounds better: "Te l'ho detto che questo ha la minchia grossa..."
No photos?