Best reaction to your size for the first time (legal age only)

D

deleted808122

When I first met the woman that I'd marry, we did it in a friend's basement in the dark, and her reaction was simply, "holy shit" over an over.

Even after decades of marriage, there's the odd occasion where she reminds me I still need to take it easy. This morning, after having a really fun romp last night, we went back at it after some early morning cuddling. She was very wet, so I know that wasn't an issue, but the fit felt tighter than usual. After some foreplay that nearly pushed her over the edge, she came the first time shortly after teasing her with the tip and lightly going inside. It was one of those times where I had to advance slowly; pushing a little bit more she would wince a bit, then relax and start cooing. After I got more of a rhythm going and she started to loosen up, I told her, "almost all the way in" and her eyes popped open and she replied, "almost?!" I smiled and think I might have grown another cm or so after hearing that.

shard38

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
German woman during a party. She had been deepthroating me with great enthousiasm, so she knew the size, I thought. She then climbed on top of me, giggling, but when I slid in her expression changed from the giggling to complete surprise. She screamed "oh my god!!" and grabbed me so tight I almost choked. Then she proceeded to ride me. Some guys came to watch, but when anyone tried to touch her, she'd push thrm away and say: "Him. Just him. He's so big". I don't know if she was just flattering me or not, but it was a real turn-on.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I was more of a relationship guy, but I had a one night stand once in college. She was very pretty but a little heavier, and eager to please me. It was dark, and she layed me down on my back, and worked my jeans off and pulled my cock out, and popped me into her mouth. The whole time she was moaning louder and louder, slurping and sucking and working it with her mouth passionately... She would stop herself every few seconds, pull my cock out of her mouth and say to it, "ohhhh myyyy goddddd..... You're sooooo huuuuuuugggggeeeee..." And go right back to sucking...

The weird thing was that she wasn't addressing me when she said it. She was addressing my cock, she was talking to it, not to me. She kept repeating that same phrase over and over, she had that tone in her voice like she was purring as she said it...

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first met the woman that I'd marry, we did it in a friend's basement in the dark, and her reaction was simply, "holy shit" over an over.

Even after decades of marriage, there's the odd occasion where she reminds me I still need to take it easy. This morning, after having a really fun romp last night, we went back at it after some early morning cuddling. She was very wet, so I know that wasn't an issue, but the fit felt tighter than usual. After some foreplay that nearly pushed her over the edge, she came the first time shortly after teasing her with the tip and lightly going inside. It was one of those times where I had to advance slowly; pushing a little bit more she would wince a bit, then relax and start cooing. After I got more of a rhythm going and she started to loosen up, I told her, "almost all the way in" and her eyes popped open and she replied, "almost?!" I smiled and think I might have grown another cm or so after hearing that.

I love that whole "wait you're not all the way in yet!?" thing. I tease my girl the same way and love when she reacts like that... Huge turn on for us both, especially when I give her that last few inches and she splashes all over the bed with no control

Reactions: Heat

DaisyDoesIt

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I was more of a relationship guy, but I had a one night stand once in college. She was very pretty but a little heavier, and eager to please me. It was dark, and she layed me down on my back, and worked my jeans off and pulled my cock out, and popped me into her mouth. The whole time she was moaning louder and louder, slurping and sucking and working it with her mouth passionately... She would stop herself every few seconds, pull my cock out of her mouth and say to it, "ohhhh myyyy goddddd..... You're sooooo huuuuuuugggggeeeee..." And go right back to sucking...

The weird thing was that she wasn't addressing me when she said it. She was addressing my cock, she was talking to it, not to me. She kept repeating that same phrase over and over, she had that tone in her voice like she was purring as she said it...

With the really good cocks, He and I have a personal relationship. This can be---hard to describe correctly---but almost a separate entity from the Guy. But--the guy's gotta be cool, too.

With these cocks---I will invest the time and training to help them achieve their full potential.

Most guys have no grasp of what they--and their cocks---are truly capable of.

Socovapz

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She pulled it out while I was soft gave me head and when I started fuckin her missionary she asked "holy shit have you ever measured that?!" Of course I said no :)

Reactions: Big_Adam

latinabella

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno if a women is allowed to reply in this thread? But I do it anyway. I shared my hubby with another women once and when he dropped his pants and briefs and swung his dick infront of her she just said "...omg dont you need a license for that..." And that comment made us all laugh :)

Ocine

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dunno if a women is allowed to reply in this thread? But I do it anyway. I shared my hubby with another women once and when he dropped his pants and briefs and swung his dick infront of her she just said "...omg dont you need a license for that..." And that comment made us all laugh :)

Omg no! you arent allowed! I request a ban!!!!

:D

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was younger and dealt more with younger girls with less experience I got more of this. Now I figure most girls I'm with have seen everything under the sun and I'm just on the "above average" range.

But man was it a turn on when girls were legit impressed with it. Note to girls....if your guy has a big one, make sure to let him know regularly.it for sure made me feel special and built a better bond with her

niceguyheavydick

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
me and my bros where getting head from this girl with the lights off and when it was my turn to get some head she grabbed it and said "hold up turn the lights on" and when they turned the lights on everybody even the dudes said "DAMN!!!!!!!" when we tried to run a train on her her said I could stick it in cause it was too big. that was my first time getting head

uncutbelfast

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best reaction was from a 26yo girl. She was on her knees, and eh en i pull uot my cock she say " u look like a roman god i never imagin that I would have a fat cock"
She suck me an swallow that nigh. She was obsece with my cock. We when tout for 3 year and she was the best cocksucker than I ever had

lebrave

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The best reaction was from a 26yo girl. She was on her knees, and eh en i pull uot my cock she say " u look like a roman god i never imagin that I would have a fat cock"
She suck me an swallow that nigh. She was obsece with my cock. We when tout for 3 year and she was the best cocksucker than I ever had
And yet no pic

Banadan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine's a bit weird really, my mum walked in my room when I was asleep with no covers on, she woke me up and told me that my gf was licky, ever since then she's called me her big boy, it creeps me out

BiggMikey

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mine's a bit weird really, my mum walked in my room when I was asleep with no covers on, she woke me up and told me that my gf was licky, ever since then she's called me her big boy, it creeps me out
Hope that's not your mums hand in that picture man....THAT would really be weird.