Best reaction to your size for the first time (legal age only)

dragonxxx963

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was drunk at a party and hooked up with this wild and smoking hot little number.....she was down on her knees and she unzipped my pants and took out my semi hard cock....all she did was whisper..."ah fuck" then she stood gave me this odd expression and left the room.

Which left me a bit confused I was just about to put my dick away when she came back in with and ex who was also attending the party. The chick points at my cock and says to my ex "thats not just a big cock like you said that thing is a fucking monster" my ex was really uncomfortable and smiled and said..."I know i told you he was big and good luck" and with that she left. The chick then turns and says "i want to feel all of that inside of me" ....i was happy to help her with that!!!!!

chetthebaker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm fucking a skinny Japanese girl the last few weeks. She is so tight on me that she just cries and hyperventilates for the first 10-15 minutes while I'm stretching her.
Different than try the verbal reaction, but still fun.
Others:
-3some years ago as I entered from behind: "whoa. you've got a big dick. You've got one of those big fucking dicks!"
-skinny half Cuban as it grew fast in her mouth jumped back: "your cock is HUGE! I'm kind of scared...you've got one of the bigger dicks I've ever seen." Then later while pounding: "your thighs are like rocks. And your cock is too."

-"mm..monstercock!!"
-"I...I didn't know it could be that big"

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife bragged to her bff from high school & eventually our maid of honor, about my cock.
Her First visit she & wife had my cock out & hard. Friend jacked me nearly to completion before wife stopped it. Her friend had my precum all over her hand.
Later when i fucked my wife that night i came all over her face.
The next day her bff jacked me to completion
That's fucking awesome!

drambone2001

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm fucking a skinny Japanese girl the last few weeks. She is so tight on me that she just cries and hyperventilates for the first 10-15 minutes while I'm stretching her.
Different than try the verbal reaction, but still fun.
Others:
-3some years ago as I entered from behind: "whoa. you've got a big dick. You've got one of those big fucking dicks!"
-skinny half Cuban as it grew fast in her mouth jumped back: "your cock is HUGE! I'm kind of scared...you've got one of the bigger dicks I've ever seen." Then later while pounding: "your thighs are like rocks. And your cock is too."

-"mm..monstercock!!"
-"I...I didn't know it could be that big"
It's awesome how Asian women do crave big cocks, and from my experience, cum and cream like crazy far more easily than other women. Great work, bro. Keep us posted.

chetthebaker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. She has become even more submissive the last few weeks. The harder I pound the harder she comes.
She'll deep-throat me, getting all except the last couple inches down until tears come from her eyes.

Last week I decided to fuck her ass. Only got about halfway in but still fun to hear her whimper and struggle.

bestofnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I haven't had a personal experience yet but when I was younger, my cousin was babysitting me and when I went to my room to sleep she called some guy to come over. I can hear her talking so when I went by my room door I can see him sitting in his chair and her on her knees with his Huge pipe in both her hands and all she was talking about was how big it was. I stood there and watched her suck his dick and get fucked and I just went to bed and never said anything to anyone. she was 20 and the guy was married with kids so I assume he had to be at least 30 maybe older. this is something I think about all the time to this day

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A few days ago I was at the local bathhouse and a guy saw my cock swinging back and forth as I walked by and stopped me. He said "You have the most beautiful cock I have ever seen, can I please please worship it?" Seriously word for word. Of course he sucked my cock for over an hour and gave me a full body massage which almost put me to sleep it was so relaxing. I fucked his ass and he took me ass to mouth without hesitation. Then he gave me his number and said he would worship it every day if I wanted. Kind of boosts your ego you know

ad1250

Experimental Member
Media
I hooked up with a women years ago. We fool around for a bit and she begs me to fuck her. I'm getting the head in properly and she looks me straight in the eyes and asks, "Is that your......?". I nod and gasp, "Yes". Her eyes rolled back into her head!

I had several reactions throughout the years and still get them often :)
The one that I want to tell you about is kind of funny. I met a girl at a party of a friend and she quickly let me know that she liked me, so we exchanged numbers and told each other to meet soon. We spoke on the phone shortly after and agreed upon a date to meet.

When we met it was obvious that both of us were really horny and wanted sex. So I stood in front of her while she was sitting on a couch and asked "are you ready?" She nodded and pulled my pants and my boxers down in one go... her reaction was funny, with wide eyes she had my huge semi-cock in front of her and all she had to say was "ohh..."
After that she stuck it in her mouth and started sucking like a champ, wow. She was really tight and after my condoms broke two times, she sucked me until I came...

When I was on my way home I kept thinking what that "ohh" meant, was it because I am huge or because she would expect something bigger (I was a little insecure at that time and didn't have a lot of experience because I'm a late bloomer). Two weeks later I got a chat message from her girlfriend telling me she knows I have a massive cock. I asked her who told you and she replied that it was her friend (who I had sex with) told her how big it was and how amazed she was by it and even scared of it lol (that explains the "ohh" I thought). Her friend was so curious that I eventually showed her my cock and her reply was "OMG! That is what I call a HUGE dick". Unfortunately I haven't slept with her...

That was it!

chetthebaker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an interesting phenomenon. Girls love to tell/brag to other girls/friends about the huge penis fucking them on the regular. I have so many of these stories.
One tall skinny girl I dated last year used to tell her friends and one of them came up with nickname "big-dick Matt". She'd show up and they'd ask "how's big dick Matt?"
One of them had a chubby Indian boyfriend who asked her how big it was and motioned with his two hand. She

Reactions: CUBE

chetthebaker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's an interesting phenomenon. Girls love to tell/brag to other girls/friends about the huge penis fucking them on the regular. I have so many of these stories.
One tall skinny girl I dated last year used to tell her friends and one of them came up with nickname "big-dick Matt". She'd show up and they'd ask "how's big dick Matt?"
One of them had a chubby Indian boyfriend who asked her how big it was and motioned with his two hand. She held up her two hands to show him while he stared and his eyes widened.
Clearly he had a small one.

Reactions: notN2pussy

Draconis71

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Not necessarily the best... .. but, most recent.
Acquaintance has recently become "no longer not single" She was ?bragging? how her ex was big, and, she'd be thankful to anyone who could hook her up with a guy who's hung. We had a few this morning, and decided she'd blow me if I could find her a guy with over 7" length, if he'd fuck her. Next offer was for a guy over 6" girth, she'd fuck me.
I ended up being a nice guy about it, since the blowjob was out of the question.
She was whimpering, and, I asked her why. (This was after she saw my girth). I was apparently going to hurt her, and make her bleed.
(situation was bondage, btw, and, she didn't have a way out of her own knots, and refused to use the safe word... till I told her I wasn't interested in vaginal sex, just anal (OK, I was joking with her, but, she didn't find it funny.)

Anyways, another size-princess is born.

mrelevenincher

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
my female doctor when checking me out for a hernia I had said, " my you have a very large penis"
had one woman collapse to the bedroom floor when I came out of the ensuite barred up to fuck her the first time.
most common I get is the OMG
and that wont fit

Reactions: jonny719 and BigBen

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My best one yet is "wow mom was right!"

I laughed when I read this post. I've had women tell their best friends, their coworkers, their sisters, their cousins...some even told their mothers or mothers told their adult daughters. So I've heard this...or variations of it.

Reactions: HorsemanUK

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
First wife bragged to all her friend about how i fucked her and size. Not giant but thick 6.5 X 6.5. All of them came sniffing around, 4 of them. I got blackmailed by one of them to fuck or her my wife i fucked the blackmailers sister. The blackmailers sister was a complete 10, the black mailer 2 years younger, a 8. We were all VERY young, She was inexperienced, was afraid when i presented it hard enough to cut diamonds, turned on from the blackmail, might have been my absolute biggest ever!. After the black mail I tore her the fuck up! That first time was I fucked her like a I hated her. No rough stuff, I am not into that, just brutal fucking while she screamed, hammered the bed, ate the sheets and begged for a break. If she said it was hurting I fucked her harder and faster letting her know she blackmailed for this.. She was fucking raw when i was done (no lube) and I had crazy stamina, a good 45 minutes to hour of HARD drilling.

I fucked her for a year until she feel in love and told my wife, LOL! Divorce!

Reactions: BigBen and abattist

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The second girl I slept with was a virgin and we played quite a few times before we had sex the first time. When she first had her hand around me she said it was bigger than she had expected but I thought that was because she'd never felt one. When we did have sex - and it only happened once - I didn't go even half the way in. She came but said she was sore. Again I just thought it was because it was her first time.

After that other girlfriends had said I was big but I thought they were just saying that to make me feel good. Then one day when I was single I had a one night stand and the girl said "you're so big". I said "no, I'm not." She said "we'll you're the biggest I've had". And she had slept with more people than me.

I used to believe all the chat about ten inch cocks as though it was quite common and anything smaller wasn't big. Now I know what true averages are and that I'm quite a bit bigger than that. So now when I'm told I tend to believe it!

never realised I was bigger than most

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With the really good cocks, He and I have a personal relationship. This can be---hard to describe correctly---but almost a separate entity from the Guy. But--the guy's gotta be cool, too.

With these cocks---I will invest the time and training to help them achieve their full potential.

Most guys have no grasp of what they--and their cocks---are truly capable of.
I would love to hear more about this, as you seem like a confident woman who knows her shit.

To that same degree, I think a lot of women have no idea what their vaginas are capable of. Many women I've interacted with are sometimes so sure that they can't enjoy a big cock that they are convinced, when really it's a question of how well the man can prepare a woman and bring her to an intense state of arousal so much so, that not only can she accommodate a very large penis, but savor and enjoy the sensation in a way she never thought possible.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The second girl I slept with was a virgin and we played quite a few times before we had sex the first time. When she first had her hand around me she said it was bigger than she had expected but I thought that was because she'd never felt one. When we did have sex - and it only happened once - I didn't go even half the way in. She came but said she was sore. Again I just thought it was because it was her first time.

After that other girlfriends had said I was big but I thought they were just saying that to make me feel good. Then one day when I was single I had a one night stand and the girl said "you're so big". I said "no, I'm not." She said "we'll you're the biggest I've had". And she had slept with more people than me.

I used to believe all the chat about ten inch cocks as though it was quite common and anything smaller wasn't big. Now I know what true averages are and that I'm quite a bit bigger than that. So now when I'm told I tend to believe it!

never realised I was bigger than most
Believe it man. Own it too. Just don't turn into an arrogant one about it. Having confidence in your size is incredibly attractive to women in my experience. Most guys are not.

LargeInLife

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first met my fiancé, our physical attraction was off the charts, and a huge part of our chemistry. I told her about my size and was 100% upfront with her about it because I didn't want to waste my time with a girl who didn't love the sensation of being filed and stretched a bit, (I can't help it that my dick is bigger than average, and some girls certainly enjoy that sensation more than others, why waste my time with someone who doesn't drool over it). So early on in our relationship she was having a Facebook chat with one of her girlfriends about me, and the friend asked my fiancé about my size. My lady told the truth and gushed a little about me to her friend, and the friend was shocked and jealous and had a bunch of questions for my lady about me and my size and how good the sex was... I had no idea that they were having this conversation until one day my fiancé sent me screen captures of the conversation. Honestly reading what these two beautiful women were talking about and knowing it was about me, was an incredible turn on. I still go back to those screenshots from time to time and reread that conversation. It's also hot to know that this friend of hers knows these intimate details about me.