Best reaction when you first tried to push it in ...?

Big--One

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What were the best reactions/comments you've experienced when you first tried to penetrate a new partner? When they first realize that it not only looks big ....?

bek2335

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Being female, I cannot answer the exact question you asked. But I can tell you this story. The first guy I ever had sex with was huge. Let's say his name was "Pete." He must have been about 10 inches long and quite thick. When he walked into the room with his pants off, and I saw how big it was soft, I was quite pleased. It hurt at first, but once I got through that it felt fabulous. I was still young and shy so I didn't comment on his size, but I was amazed and delighted.

He was living in a house with 3 other (gay) guys, and he himself was bisexual. Some years later I ran into one of his former roommates, who had been my friend in high school. I asked about "Pete" and my friend smirked and said, "Oh you mean" ...and held up his hands about a foot apart, meaning "big dick". I suspect Pete told his roommates that we had had sex, otherwise why would my friend assume I knew about Pete's size?

Reactions: Tom_NY_0930

_avg_

Sexy Member
Media
Well, i haven't had sex in ages, so I'll go with the only reaction I remember, my last...

Long story short, she didn't see or feel me before it happened. I was giving her oral and she was begging for my dick, so I obliged. When the first thrust came, she jumped and shouted 'what the fuck was that?!' She was definately not expecting what she got!~ (Incidentally, I could barely penetrate her almost virgin pussy - we tried once or twice after the above, and it was very painful for her)

B_str8hungyo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well u always hear about the girl asking "is it in yet?" to the small guy... i got a similar reaction... twice...

the reaction i got was "ur in all the way right...(moaning)" but i had only had my head in her pussy so far...

Reactions: 26usc6103

ostrich egg

Media
nothing as exciting as your guy's response thus far, but the best one ive gotten is when i entered she inhaled very deeply and quickly, moaned real loud, and ust squirmed, or shivered, or convulsed or whatever you want to call it. Still pretty hott

Big--One

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
nothing as exciting as your guy's response thus far, but the best one ive gotten is when i entered she inhaled very deeply and quickly, moaned real loud, and ust squirmed, or shivered, or convulsed or whatever you want to call it. Still pretty hott

I always love that! Even girls I've had sex with several times already often do this inhaling thing, seem to get tense or try to hold on to something. The expression in their face then is priceless! :tongue:

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the first time...i think i said....."oh hell yes!!!" :)

But, just recently my bf when he pushed in...all he did was push in and I orgasmed....pretty amazing...

pinupbeauty

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hottest ever. Please tell me more about it!!

we had been spending quite a long time getting each other very worked up....and my bf is quite thick and long...so when he pushes in he has to usually go slow and doesn't try to get all of himself in me. But, this time he was I guess a little anxious..so when he pushed in used a little more force and gave me all of him...and I just came. At first I wasn't sure that is what happened...but he noticed it as well...he asked me " you just came? "...and I did cum...I could feel my muscles throbbing against him. Needless to say, he was very turned on and I am sure his ego grew 100x....lol. We always have amazing sex....but that was surely incredible...

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always love that! Even girls I've had sex with several times already often do this inhaling thing, seem to get tense or try to hold on to something. The expression in their face then is priceless! :tongue:

I wonder if women do that in general, to average sized guys as well.

superslam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
its really only been uncomfortable looks for me...lots of biting of the lip...a sigh of relief when finally all in. the first time i had sex with my friend, she simply could not handle it. after 2 attempts she just said "your penis is way too big"...but luckily that was not the case...we have had great sex many times afterwards.

Chick&2DicksUK

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's only since I discovered (in my forties) that I'm apparently "built" that I recall a girl who was not a small lass.

She was in proportion and had a great figure, but her boobs were around 38DD and she was in proportion - so that gives a hint as to her figure.

I was around 21 and she was around 28.

She screamed the place down when I entered her.

The guys in the rooms around us (luckily all known to me and friends) made comments about it the next day to me.

Her vocals basically were of the "You're huge. You're too fucking big. Oww. Too big. It's so big" type of thing.

I thought she was taking the piss or married (cuz she was) to a guy with a very small one and had been a virgin when she wed.

PS. All the time she was complaining(?) at the size, she was grasping my buttocks and pulling me into her. LOL.

If only I'd known then that she weren't joking. :-(

thugcock05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Best was when I was with older I was 22 she was 43 server from work. She was sooo sexy kinda looks like Madonna , real fit and a with a better breast job. Anyway she was like that "nice" girl that everyone knows is smoking hot but always has to add how nice she is because she is all bubbly. I was flirting with her for weeks we finally got to it. I entered her and she got red as hell in the face, teared up a bit and starting breathing hard gritting her teeth gripping my forearms and called me a big dick motherfucker she wasn't all that nice as everyone thought

BlakeZane

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The best reaction I ever got was when I was a senior in Highschool. It was summer time and I was making out with this girl. I was wearing baggy basketball shorts... needless to say I pitched a HUGE tent. She looked down at it and her eyes shot open and she said "oh my god!" ... that ended up being a great blowjob. :biggrin1:

The best penetration reaction I ever got was when I first had sex with my current gf (the one in the gallery). She was only 89 lbs at the time and a virgin! At first it would not fit in at all and I said "I don't think its going to fit." She looked at me and got this cock crazed look and said "Oh yes it will!" and pretty much forced it into her. It was an awesomely tight day :biggrin1:

Reactions: 26usc6103

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don’t know if it was the BEST reaction but I’ve heard it several times…
“Humph… That Thing isn’t going IN me…”

I think the best penetration moment is when their eyes get huge and they gasp for air and have an instant look of panic.

phat1

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
She made me tie her down and I spent about 10 minutes licking her into a moaning frenzy. When I slid it in she began screaming and saying some of nastiest horniest stuff I've ever heard. My first screaming orgasm..gotta love it.