Best Reality Show Contestant Ever !!!!

likey10

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh my god!! That actually brought tears to my eyes!

And it was fabulous to see Piers and Cowell so shocked and amazed!!!

budbugger

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
is this where i apply for the worst thing that ever happened to television since televangilism? (not to knock you guys above, i haven't seen your hitparade. i'm talking generally of all the bull#@!! sur-real tv has to offer)

rubberwilli

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I certainly hope he gets some training because if he doesn't he's going to blow out his vocal chords or end up with nodes and then his rise to fame will be all over. His technique is not so great. He is manufacturing his vibrato (you're head shouldn't bob with vibrato, it's a vocal technique of the chords not the head) and his center of tonality was not so strong, he couldn't seem to control his manufactured vibrato.

For an amatuer night not so bad, but for pop record producers to say it was amazing, its a stretch. And he's no Pavarotti, Domingo or any other tenor you could name.

jakeatolla

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I certainly hope he gets some training because if he doesn't he's going to blow out his vocal chords or end up with nodes and then his rise to fame will be all over. His technique is not so great. He is manufacturing his vibrato (you're head shouldn't bob with vibrato, it's a vocal technique of the chords not the head) and his center of tonality was not so strong, he couldn't seem to control his manufactured vibrato.

For an amatuer night not so bad, but for pop record producers to say it was amazing, its a stretch. And he's no Pavarotti, Domingo or any other tenor you could name.

He apparently has had some training, but only recently.