Best Revenge You've EVER got on Someone?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I once orchestrated a plot where my adversary's parents were lured into trespassing on the private property of a paranoid, overprotective redneck who shot and killed them. As the police were investigating, I stole their corpses and butchered them to use as meat for my chili recipe...which I duped my adversary into eating during a chili cook-off.

After he proclaimed how delicious it was, I laughed diabolically and told him how I'd just made him eat his parents.

He cried like Nancy Kerrigan...and his tears were sweeter than any nectar of the gods.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I once orchestrated a plot where my adversary's parents were lured into trespassing on the private property of a paranoid, overprotective redneck who shot and killed them. As the police were investigating, I stole their corpses and butchered them to use as meat for my chili recipe...which I duped my adversary into eating during a chili cook-off.

After he proclaimed how delicious it was, I laughed diabolically and told him how I'd just made him eat his parents.

He cried like Nancy Kerrigan...and his tears were sweeter than any nectar of the gods.

Whatever Cartman.

I once blew my load all over a girl I was seeing on the side, like a 7 roper that coated her from neck to puss. I said, "just wait, I will get you a towel."

She grabbed one of my favorite t shirts off of the floor, and I said, "dont you dare use that, I will get you a towel!"

She used it. Then she went to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, I cleaned my asshole out with the inside of her very nice hooded sweatshirt.

I bet she made it all the way home before she realized where that smell was coming from.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
a dead fish, a car, and a snowy snowy night

...use your imagination, anything's possible

unzipped

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
this chick I knew wanted revenge on her cheating ex, so she took a razor blade to every other stich in the crotch and ass of all his nice suits... and underwear.. several times he found himself falling out of his pants in public...

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
Whatever Cartman.

I once blew my load all over a girl I was seeing on the side, like a 7 roper that coated her from neck to puss. I said, "just wait, I will get you a towel."

She grabbed one of my favorite t shirts off of the floor, and I said, "dont you dare use that, I will get you a towel!"

She used it. Then she went to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, I cleaned my asshole out with the inside of her very nice hooded sweatshirt.

I bet she made it all the way home before she realized where that smell was coming from.

i jerked off into a woman's winter hat that i didn't like. so every time i saw her wear the hat i got a good laugh. also i pissed into a guy's hat. same effect. these were people i used to work with.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Shooting at them with my hunting bow and missing purposely.:rolleyes:
Well my ex and I got into a fight and he dared me to take a shot at him when he was pissed off. As he stood there arms akimbo I took a shot through his left arm perfectly.
He was so shocked he started crying and tried to have me arrested.
My father came and hauled me away!
I adore bows and guns!
cigarbabe:saevil:

Last edited:

strikingapollo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Outed some closet case when i was in high school. He did something to piss me off so I hacked his e-mail and "accidentally" sent out an email to almost everyone at school outing him. Revenge is sweeter when there's devastating effects on someone.