Best Road trip / with sex

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I was about to turn 28, my three best friends took me on a road trip. I was asked to just wear loose short and a tank top because the A/C in the SUV was not working properly. So they pick me up, and I'm not in the back seat more than 3 minutes before they tell me I'm in for a treat for my birthday. They are taking me out of town for a few days. They already had their shirts off, it was warm, so mine came off as well. Then two of them held my hands down while the third blindfolded me, and then I was handcuffed to the door handle above the windows, one arm on each, so I was spread out. We now got on the road and finally left. Then my shorts were pulled off and a cockring was put on. For the next several hours, the two men in the back (Taylor and Paul) with me proceeded to suck me off taking turns, while the other would suck on my nipples or lick my pits until I came. The A/C by the way was working just fine. I know we stopped at some point so the driver could have his turn at me. Anthony not only sucked my cock off as well, but he wanted to ride it too. His tight ass made me cum twice. I don;t know how many times they made me cum, or how long we were in the truck, but when we finally stopped we were in Las Vegas. Best road trip ever for me.

Anyone else have good real life experience with road trips?