Best sex ever

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry i just had to post this.... last night i went out to meet a friend that i havent seen in a while cause she moved to chi towne... we went out for a few drinks and we were catchin up on old times and whats new... she recently broke up with a dude that she worked with... she was hinting all night that she hadnt had sex in a while... i just kinda blew it off as the gin talking... but when she wanted a ride to her parents where she was staying while she was back in town and literally attacked me at a stop sign i knew she was serious... she was the most amazing kisser ive ever kissed... i felt like i was back in highschool cause we parked by the lake and had amazing sex in the car... i still cant find one of my shoes it must have fell out when i got out to get dressed... then she said shed rather spend the night at my house... so we went to my house and cuddled for a bit... needless to say that turned into another full fleged bed breaking neighbor waking fuck session... i absolutely cant believe how animated and vigurous she was.. the movements and the noises are somrthing i have never experienced before... ive never orgasmed more than 3 times during a night of sex... my memory is a little foggy cause i honestly didnt get one wink of sleep but i think i am totally out of cum because i came at least 8 times... its wierd because weve been friends for so long and weve seen each others boy friends and girlfriends... and now i find out she is the best at everything... even the oral sex she gave was insane.. her hand movemenst on my shaft and her gyrations on my head were insync... but we fucked absolutely till i had to run out the door this morning to work.. i still had an erection when i got in my truck... we didnt get to talk about if this was a onr time thing... im almost scared to call her... but she goes back to chicago tomorrow..:eek::smile::confused:

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulation,tell me, ded she took all of that big thick cock of yours, without any problem. because you are big and thick.
Only reading this makes my hard, it must have being fantastic. Well done go today again and give her a nice hard fuck.dont waste an opportunity like that good luck gived to her comon. I would love to see you///// Please tell as if you dered again-.......

badboybryce

LPSG Legend
Media
Congratulation,tell me, ded she took all of that big thick cock of yours, without any problem. because you are big and thick.
Only reading this makes my hard, it must have being fantastic. Well done go today again and give her a nice hard fuck.dont waste an opportunity like that good luck gived to her comon. I would love to see you///// Please tell as if you dered again-.......

WTF???

datdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds hot. Made me remeber some of my best sexual experiances.
You will always remember that night. 8 loads in a lot!!!

I had a similer situation with a friend after she broke up with her boyfriend for cheating on her. She knew from a friend that I had a big dick and I guess wanted to try it out. I did not come 8 times though. Good grief guy, your balls must have looked like rasins.

Thicktooll

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My friend Ideph.
Sorry for my poor or wierd english, as you called, I will like to let you know englihs is not my first language,as it is very clear .My dear friend (if I may call you friend) I will like to see you writing in a language which is not yours, would yo like ignorant dudes, like you to take the piss?I think not, Think about it,amigo, eh
I write the best I can to take parte on this debates if I write in spanish which is my main language not many wiil understand.
If any body else,in this place, fills and thinks the same, please let me know and I will not take parte in any other case.
Sorry if I have upset any body, I only write the best I know how.
I am sorry for thinking between friends.was not necessary to be so correct,my paragraphs may not be novels, I think they ca be understood.Sorry once more. Good by

B_InDepth

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did she know about you're wonderful cock? What was her first reaction? What did she say about it?
Seriously horny post, I'm jealous of both of you. Definitely call her. She can't possibly knock back sex with a dick like that.

he knew it was big... we've been in my hot tub together plus shes heard... but i think she was a bit suprised when she tried rapping her fingers around it... it only made her more excited... it was just amazing how tight and wet she was.... ive had a few interesting things happen when girls first saw or felt my penis...

D_all new original exclusive

Account Disabled
Media
he knew it was big... we've been in my hot tub together plus shes heard... but i think she was a bit suprised when she tried rapping her fingers around it... it only made her more excited... it was just amazing how tight and wet she was.... ive had a few interesting things happen when girls first saw or felt my penis...

Oh, please tell. Surely she said something