best sex in a long time!

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday i had the best sex in a long time.. I made her cum 4 times vs 2 of mine :) in the morning it hurt her so we couldn't do it so i masturbated 3 times :) lol .. I guess i am a sex addict with great potentials and stamina. Also i notice my girth was more than 6.5 inches in the morning :) my penis was screaming of exitement.. lol!

let me just add a few more points to my nuclear boost confidence.. :)

don't you feel it when you have great sex,, when cumming last like 15 seconds of pure pleasure??

D_BobN_Weave

Experimental Member
Media
oh yeah man, for sure.....i love awesome sex.....i make my gf cum every single time......im not even kidding you.....and i love making her cum, it fills me with satisfaction

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
yea i feel exited because she was a vigin a week ago :) the first time.. ( it hurt), second time ... she finish with trembling legs ( have u seen that lol?) it was like if it was damn cold.. but this time.. third one... she came 3 times.. lol this morning we coulnt do anythinhg.....she was hurt a lil from last night... my girth is 6.5 so, and she is tight and just her 3rd time... will it keep hurting her?
well my last gf had sex with me and after 1 min she was sore (w/e_)

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try a little lube to keep from making her sore.

Bodies tend to adjust to each other over time. She will get used to you... and if she "wants it," you'll soon find that she's always hot and ready....

But, physically, lube is a good idea for long sessions. Especially cuz of your girth.