Best Sex Of My Life + Some Questions

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Wonderboy, Oct 29, 2006.

1. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Oh yes, it was amazing...even though it wasn't a long session or anything...the girl was so hot and LOUD and knew what she wanted...

But anyway here are some questions:

1. She said it hurt :( because it was too HARD...is that possible? I was seriously turned on.

2. Was it a case of needing lube? I had some but it was all the way over the other side of the room.

3. Do older women rock?

There was more but this is all I remember.

2. B_Jeremy

B_Jeremy New Member

1. Not what what you mean, but I assume it's just a matter of you having to take it more easily and just be gentle, every woman is different, so you just gotta be careful.

2. You got legs, use em. Unless there was a lineup to fuck this woman, I don't think you would've lost your spot.

3. Yes, yes yes yes yes yes. Older women do rock. Oh so much.

3. Nitrofiend

Nitrofiend New Member

1. Yes, when I am exceptionally turned-on, my girl indeed has problems, gets sore faster, and has said it's "TOO HARD!".

2. Lube might have been a good idea, I always find myself reapplying it with my girl because she doesn't make enough on her own to take me comfortably. She has a burning on her lips from my girth stretching her (and from the friction of the condom).

3. Yes. Absolutely.

4. Wrat

Wrat New Member

Albums:
    As mentioned above, in the middle, between the eas
    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! My girlfriend is a 50 year old marathon running piece of art work that knows just what she wants, and gets it! We give it to eachother about as good as two humans can give it to eachother.
    Good for you. Go for it.

5. fri2219

fri2219 Member

But anyway here are some questions:

1. She said it hurt :( because it was too HARD...is that possible? I was seriously turned on.

Yeah, take it slower when you're really interested. I can easily be 20-30% bigger (wider mostly) than usual if I'm especially turned on. Easy does it, you're not trying to fuck a knothole, you're making love to someone you care about.

2. Was it a case of needing lube? I had some but it was all the way over the other side of the room.

Lube never hurts, especially when you're wider than usual, or with someone who's at the end of childbearing.

3. Do older women rock?

And they roll, too. I don't have any idea why I thought blowjobs or intercourse was so damn much fun when I was younger. Older women know what they hell they're doing, and aren't too nervous to enjoy themselves.

6. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    1. Why was the hardness a problem? Did you hit a sore spot or bang into her cervix? Details, need more details.

2. Well, usually the harder my partner is, the wetter I get. But she might have been chafing after a while. Plan ahead, loverboy. Keep the lube nearby.

3. That's what they tell me...

7. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

You have a toyboy or the plural MB? :eek:

And yeah I think I was doin her too hard...I mean not hard hard but constant...it was great but she got sore really quickly. Next time will be better I think.

Its hard not to get so hard though, when a girl is that hot :tongue:

8. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:

9. Wonderboy

Wonderboy New Member

Yeah this weekend she can get on top.

We talked and she had a cold last night (still has it, I knew) and wasn't really in the mood...but she still enjoyed it. I should just go gentler next time hehe.

Lover is one of my favourite words <3

Draft saved Draft deleted