Best Sex of my Life

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have to share this with someone and here about the only place I would think to even do so.

New GF. Beautiful girl, perfect teeth, great hair. What an ass! And even better for me, she is sporting a set of 36D's. Best looking girl I have ever dated. Nice person too so I am like, wow.

Last night we having sex. Not the first time so now we're a little used to each other and more comfortable. She is laying there in bed on her back, these big boobs just sitting there all soft and large with hard nipples. I am in heaven. She starts pushing my head down to her tits where the other hand is pinching the nipple and she feeds it to me. Later as she is on top of me she starts twisting back and forth beating me with these big tits of hers. Oh man am I a happy guy right then. A few minutes of this and then back to her on her back with me sucking these big tits and I reach my hand down to touch her clit and BAM she cums.

So now its my turn to get off and on her I go. I decide to go all in and she lets out this yelp and says "too deep, too deep." Well. I LOVE hearing that. But when I go in again she is crawling up the bed and looks a bit mad, "Don't hurt me!". She is a small girl. So I back off but I am determined to go all in. I LOVE the feeling on the tip of my dick when its at the bottom. I slowly let her adjust and get in deeper and deeper until I am hitting the end and getting that feeling I love. My dick is soo damn rock hard from the feeling and how beautiful she is. And now she is quiet. Closed her eyes and she is just taking it all in. I get going pretty good and going all the way and feeling hit but it has softened up a bit. Then, she goes from lying there not moving or looking or anything to clenching up a bit and "uuhhhaaahhhhhh..." orgasm. I hear that and I loose control and cum too.

We laid there, her head on my chest and next thing I know its 3am. we;re naked, her head still on my chest, her warm soft body next to mine and I was king of the world.

Best sex of my life.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
ahh, life is good. thanks for sharing it with us.
I wish you many more nights like that.

conntom

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks guys.

It's kinda cool to have this place to share this kind of thing at because there isn't anyone I know that I should share this with or that it would be smart to share with.

I still can't get over the part where she beat me with her tits - the whole experience was great...

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds cool. And similar to the best sex of my life too.

I love being fed some huge tits. And this one girl was basically telling me too, forcing her tit into my mouth. I could fit almost her entire tit in my mouth and she had DD's. I used suction to do it, she was really into it...maybe you should try it.

And then I would just fuck her as hard as possible in any position I wanted and she would love it. She would squeal high pitched and I'd tell her to stop and she'd say "I can't." Her "line" was "Oh my god, baby....Oh my goddddddd wahhhhh." A real screamer. And it was genuine. I miss her.

I have basically the same girlfriend now just who isn't a screamer.

Last edited: