Best Sex of your Life

B_ILIW

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
probably the first time i got it from behind. The cock was only small (about 3.75 inches long and very thin) but it seriously caught my prostate and i was shafted to heaven and back. The other time was with a friend who I did doggy style, her pussy was so wet and lush that it felt so good around my cock.

James_23

Just Browsing
Media
My best mates girlfriends (at the time) sister. I was 19, she was 16 and the most gorgeous little thing, blonde hair, green eyes, hot little body, even had a waxed pussy.

Spent the night at my house, the 4 of us drinking then when it was time to go to bed, she asked me where she was sleeping and i said theres a spare room there but you can sleep in my bed if you want :)

We started hooking up, then i began rubbing my hands over her undies and then finally underneath, to my surprise a completely bald, smooth pussy. Amazing.

At this stage i was throbbing hard. She reached inside my boxers and put her hand around my dick and her expression was priceless. I was only the 2nd person she had been with. This continued for a while, i was sort of a bit hesitant with her being a bit younger, and to my surprise she eventually let go of my dick and got on top of me. Watching her try and get it inside her is a clear memory that will last with me forever.

She was then riding me, and i grabbed her and sort of pushed her over so i was now on top and started fucking her, eventually blowing all over her stomach.

Hmmmm its got me hard, just thinking about it now. How i miss the good old days :(

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
At some point, most of us (virgins excluded) will have "the best sex of our life". This should be a qualifiable occasion for us, as well as a memorable event (hopefully). Many of us will be able sit sit back at the end of our life and remember one sexual episode that topped all others. What was the best sex of your life?

For the younger: What has been the best sex of your life so far? What made it the best?

For the Xers: Do you think you have already had the best sex of your life? Do you think your best sex is in the past, or do you still have a chance to beat your best?

For the mature: What was your best sexual experience? When was it and why do you look back on it as being the best? Any advice for those still trying to hoe the row?
From 1988-2002 each time that I was with my squeezie at the time. He was supreme in all aspects sexual at all times, it was death which made us part.

A near 2nd was with a cop I used to hook up with (his wife wasn't bad either:smile:).

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 24 I was dating a 38 yr. old stripper and she was the best fuck hands down. She was bi and would regularly bring women home with her for mff threesomes. I was never aloud to fuck the other woman, but top piece was ok. I loved working in tandem with Diamond to crush these girls and give them monster O's. My current GF and I have awesome sex but it is the love we feel for each other that makes it so much better than most.

Alamut

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well I just had my best bottoming experience hands down a couple of days ago. Had met a guy for tea, really good looking and cute/handsome, charismatic etc.. After a few days he invited me to his friends house. Im staying in a rather anti-gay country right now, so this is apparently a pretty common way to go about it. So after starting to watch a movie and kissing, we move upstairs.

I had guessed from his slim frame that I couldnt expect much, but when he got off his boxers, whoa! Donkey dick haha. And he could really use it aswell, careful and patient, but also taking charge like a good top should. I havent bottomed in years, but it was not a problem here :).

Hmm, not sure if I will see him again though, I got kind of those vibes. Oh well, I really appreciated the moment and might explore that side further :). If I get the chance; these things are 90% chemistry for me after all.

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At this point, I'd say my first time was my best, simply because it was exciting and new to me...and I was so enthusiastic. :rolleyes: In reality it was very clumsey and awkward, but I was so caught up in the moment it really didn't matter.

Since then, I really struggle to come up with a sexual episode that would qualify as "the best". I can think of a few times that were memorable due to the circumstances or the person...but nothing I will look back on and say "Wow, that was the best". I HOPE I still have a few miles left on my odometer to experience something earthshattering. If I don't, I will be one pissed off ghost. :wink:

A sexy poltergeist. As long as he buys me dinner first, I'll allow it :p

I don't know that I've had a best yet. My first time was certainly the most significant, and I'll never forget it, but I don't know that I'll call it my best...

Part of the problem is that despite having had sex with long-term partners, I still have not "made love." It seems like none of the boyfriends I've had put any emotional weight on sex, and I've certainly not felt the connection with rebounds or hookups (few as there have been)

I'm actually looking for a friend with benefits right now, so that the sex can only strengthen our bond. I feel like it takes more trust to do that than to have sex with a partner. (I'll let you know if that opinion changes once I've found a FWB) lol