Best sex position/pose to lose virginity?

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What according to you guys is the best sex position for a man and a woman to have his/her first dick in virgin ass , or do you guys think it does not matter?
standing up in a swimming pool gave me nirvana and a bulbous hard on try it honey

curtdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me on top him on his back legx in the air. My cock starting to press into him as i look stright into his eyes as i pop pass thst virgin hole ring looking at his expression of pain or excitement as i push slowly in hearing his moans my body on his my cock invading his body

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Couples-06-03.jpg
This is the overall best position I believe after you are use to getting a hard cock up your ass!!
Fucking so hot Bill..........fills all your senses as a bottom........

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The guy who popped my ass cherry and split my rectum for the very first time used this position. I was in my 50's - he said he had devirginized several boys but never anybody my age. He was on the long side of average, but quite thick.

Before we met, he said that I would be fucked "like a girl" - on my back, thighs wide, and legs up. I would also be kissed, the cock would be bare, I'd receive a natural insemination, and it would probably hurt at least a little. He said I'd experience many of the same sensations, both mental and physical, as a little girl getting her hymen broke and her pussy split by a cock for the very first time. I think that was an accurate statement.

The mental sensations of the experience were at least as significant as the physical; I think he understood this. The encounter was a little bit clinical or business-like but I think that was a good thing. He was neither especially rough nor especially gentle - if anything, he got a little pleasure from my discomfort - but overall it was very natural and primal.

He prepared me well, with mouth and hands, then positioned me like this with a couple pillows under my hips. He laid out full-length on me, pinning my body under his, and started kissing. I was nervous and a little scared and felt trapped. I could feel his cock brushing lightly against my pucker and I knew what it was going to do. As we kissed I felt I could trust him to do the job well, and I relaxed a little. That's when he positioned his cock and started doing what had to be done.

I was still pinned under him so he was totally in control. Getting my anus stretched was a different, and unsettling, sensation but actually somewhat pleasurable. Then he came up against the sphincter, and it started to hurt. More pressure; more hurt. I gripped the sheets as he applied steady, controlled pressure. When he popped through I yelped a little and he paused for a few seconds. I caught my breath, and he continued to push all the way in and split my rectum. That's when I started to cry a little. He continued to stroke and enjoy my hole almost as if I wasn't there - though he WAS watching my face.

It was starting to feel good when he made his cum-thrust and I yelped again. I could feel his cock jerking deep inside, and his whole body trembling against mine. It took a second or so for me to realize that he was cumming inside me. When I did, I surprised myself by wrapping arms and legs around him and clutching him to me. You can't do that in doggy or other positions where you are taken from behind! When he finished twitching he took a couple long, slow strokes and I could tell that the texture inside me had changed..

He pulled out quickly - he called it "uncorking" - which was another new and unique sensation. Then he went down on me I had gone mostly soft when he popped me and hadn't really recovered. Even so, he was on just the second stroke when I erupted into his mouth. I had NO IDEA I was THAT CLOSE to orgasm!

blackmonster

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The guy who popped my ass cherry and split my rectum for the very first time used this position. I was in my 50's - he said he had devirginized several boys but never anybody my age. He was on the long side of average, but quite thick.

Before we met, he said that I would be fucked "like a girl" - on my back, thighs wide, and legs up. I would also be kissed, the cock would be bare, I'd receive a natural insemination, and it would probably hurt at least a little. He said I'd experience many of the same sensations, both mental and physical, as a little girl getting her hymen broke and her pussy split by a cock for the very first time. I think that was an accurate statement.

The mental sensations of the experience were at least as significant as the physical; I think he understood this. The encounter was a little bit clinical or business-like but I think that was a good thing. He was neither especially rough nor especially gentle - if anything, he got a little pleasure from my discomfort - but overall it was very natural and primal.

He prepared me well, with mouth and hands, then positioned me like this with a couple pillows under my hips. He laid out full-length on me, pinning my body under his, and started kissing. I was nervous and a little scared and felt trapped. I could feel his cock brushing lightly against my pucker and I knew what it was going to do. As we kissed I felt I could trust him to do the job well, and I relaxed a little. That's when he positioned his cock and started doing what had to be done.

I was still pinned under him so he was totally in control. Getting my anus stretched was a different, and unsettling, sensation but actually somewhat pleasurable. Then he came up against the sphincter, and it started to hurt. More pressure; more hurt. I gripped the sheets as he applied steady, controlled pressure. When he popped through I yelped a little and he paused for a few seconds. I caught my breath, and he continued to push all the way in and split my rectum. That's when I started to cry a little. He continued to stroke and enjoy my hole almost as if I wasn't there - though he WAS watching my face.

It was starting to feel good when he made his cum-thrust and I yelped again. I could feel his cock jerking deep inside, and his whole body trembling against mine. It took a second or so for me to realize that he was cumming inside me. When I did, I surprised myself by wrapping arms and legs around him and clutching him to me. You can't do that in doggy or other positions where you are taken from behind! When he finished twitching he took a couple long, slow strokes and I could tell that the texture inside me had changed..

He pulled out quickly - he called it "uncorking" - which was another new and unique sensation. Then he went down on me I had gone mostly soft when he popped me and hadn't really recovered. Even so, he was on just the second stroke when I erupted into his mouth. I had NO IDEA I was THAT CLOSE to orgasm!

That is very hot.....very nice first time.

D

deleted817718

With the first woman I slept with I don't remember the position we did it in at all. It just wasn't very memorable. The first guy I slept with though was face to face with him on top and my legs wrapped around him. Lots of loving eye contact and kissing too.

Reactions: diver6

insert_8

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
so guys mostly are of the opinion that a virgin should have his/her legs lifted and spread and his hole entered while the top looks into the eyes as the virgin gets his/her body changed for ever
I suspect you were being a bit sarcastic but for many of us, sexual first-times really do leave a life-long impression.

Many years ago, at a a swing party, I met a 40-ish woman who was especially attracted to virgin boys, She got a lot of satisfaction from taking young boy's virginity, giving them their very first fuck, and then teaching them how to satisfy a woman. She claimed to have taken the virginity of a couple dozen boys, and I tend to believe her. I (mostly) listened for well over an hour while she talked about, and fully explained, her procedure and technique for devirginizing a boy.

One of her greatest satisfactions was seeing the awe and wonder on many boys' faces as a vagina envelopes his erection for the very first time. She put the boy on his back facing her and she always made the boy cum quickly - preferably the first or second stroke - so she could see the frustration as his orgasm sets in and he realizes his first fuck is ending. (I thought it sounded sadistic but she said the boys won't listen to anything she has to teach until they have been thoroughly drained so she made sure they got two or three orgasms in quick succession, and then she started teaching in earnest.)

For a person being penetrated for the first time - whether it's an ass or a pussy, girl or boy - there is likely to be something between moderate discomfort and hurts-like-hell. If a considerate guy is administering the first fuck, he will want to get in, do what must be done to the hole, take his pleasure, and finish in a reasonably short time. I suspect that seeing the virgin's face is the best way to gauge the virgin's discomfort and react accordingly. The position you describe not only makes the face very visible, but it also makes the opening (either one) very accessible so you can complete the task promptly. And, if it turns out that the virgin has a very positive physical response to the defloration and fuck, you can see that, too, and extend the experience in a very intimate position.

doc465

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Thanks
I suspect you were being a bit sarcastic but for many of us, sexual first-times really do leave a life-long impression.

Many years ago, at a a swing party, I met a 40-ish woman who was especially attracted to virgin boys, She got a lot of satisfaction from taking young boy's virginity, giving them their very first fuck, and then teaching them how to satisfy a woman. She claimed to have taken the virginity of a couple dozen boys, and I tend to believe her. I (mostly) listened for well over an hour while she talked about, and fully explained, her procedure and technique for devirginizing a boy.

One of her greatest satisfactions was seeing the awe and wonder on many boys' faces as a vagina envelopes his erection for the very first time. She put the boy on his back facing her and she always made the boy cum quickly - preferably the first or second stroke - so she could see the frustration as his orgasm sets in and he realizes his first fuck is ending. (I thought it sounded sadistic but she said the boys won't listen to anything she has to teach until they have been thoroughly drained so she made sure they got two or three orgasms in quick succession, and then she started teaching in earnest.)

For a person being penetrated for the first time - whether it's an ass or a pussy, girl or boy - there is likely to be something between moderate discomfort and hurts-like-hell. If a considerate guy is administering the first fuck, he will want to get in, do what must be done to the hole, take his pleasure, and finish in a reasonably short time. I suspect that seeing the virgin's face is the best way to gauge the virgin's discomfort and react accordingly. The position you describe not only makes the face very visible, but it also makes the opening (either one) very accessible so you can complete the task promptly. And, if it turns out that the virgin has a very positive physical response to the defloration and fuck, you can see that, too, and extend the experience in a very intimate position.
for sharing this man. and i agree with you

raen

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hmm in my opinion losing virginity to a man especially with a thick dick should give up his control to the man fucking him/her completely . so. i think lying face down ass up and a man right on top of you would be the best position for the first timers . what do you think?
This is exactly how I lost my virginity...and loved it

bkmuscledad

Superior Member
Media
I would go with the position used by medical types-- on side with knee of top leg drawn up towards chest.
I have found that this works best for new bottoms who have some issues being open enough. It seems to cause the least amount of pain, however ...
Stud, That why you may want to start in the cowboy position and then change after you are ready to get your brains fucked out, trust Me as I have bottomed many guys and some as thick as beer cans!!
... this is also good because the bottom can judge and control just how much cock is going in at a time.
If however, the top is experienced in opening up bottoms for the first time, then any and all of these positions can work well. A good, experienced top, who cares about the bottom and it being his first time, can gauge just how much and how fast to enter. In that case, use whatever works best for you both. Hopefully a guy's first time isn't rushed, and allows for a long, marathon session. In these cases, if you're fortunate enough, you'll be using all these positions, and more.

Reactions: Blkgymrat and BillM

CoolHanz

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Thanks! I'm contemplating bottoming.

Can you tell me what I need to do to clean in preparation?

Reactions: BillM