Best sex positions when fucking a skinny dick?

canadianwhiskey

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
help a dude out, i wanna have a fighting chance of pleasing a girl like a thick guy does

When I penetrate my girlfriend her legs shake involuntarily. They continue to shake if they are in the air at all. I find it incredibly hot and a huge turn on. She says its because of the girth.

Reactions: deleted7148891

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
help a dude out, i wanna have a fighting chance of pleasing a girl like a thick guy does
I started thinking I had a thin dick ever since college back in 1997 when I was having sex with a girl and she commented on how thick my dick was compared to other guys she had been with. Now I am not sure if that is because she was with guys who were very thick, the size of her body or if I really had a thin dick. So ever since that point I have always thought my dick was skinny. I would like to continue this conversation if anyone is interested. Either in private message or on the message boards. I will even show pics if that would help?

Reactions: canadianwhiskey

TheSizeInQuest

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I started thinking I had a thin dick ever since college back in 1997 when I was having sex with a girl and she commented on how thick my dick was compared to other guys she had been with. Now I am not sure if that is because she was with guys who were very thick, the size of her body or if I really had a thin dick. So ever since that point I have always thought my dick was skinny. I would like to continue this conversation if anyone is interested. Either in private message or on the message boards. I will even show pics if that would help?