Best sex toy

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by B_frank969, Aug 28, 2008.

1. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

ladies I need advice on buying my wife a sex toy, she has become very open lately and wants some thing new. She would love the Sybian but thats crazy money. Whats some good toys I am willin gto spend $200-$300,
    Thanks,
    Frank

2. D_Della Doubledees

D_Della Doubledees New Member

Hard to recommend one until I know what you have tried.

Are you looking for vibrators, dildos, or something more complex?

If you haven't tried glass yet, I recommend a g-spot glass model, curved, with a ball on both ends...

Glass can be heated with warm water, or stuff in the ice box(fridge).... and the hot/cold sensations are amazing. Be sure to get one slightly smaller in circumference than you are, because of the firmness... there should be some play involved, and you don't want something bigger and harder than you to wear her out before you move in.

3. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

she mainly uses the pocket rocket, but i want her to get something incredible, I found this a sexercise ball with interchanging toys, i bought her the rabit awhile ago and she doesn't like it. But now she is open to trying new things, i just want her to get the best orgasim. and have fun getting there. the ball thing is: Sextoys Official Sexerciseme Website - New Amazing Vibrators - Home

4. D_Della Doubledees

Well....

This is just ONE woman's opinion, but I like toys a lot... and I have a lot of fun with it.
    This is not meant as a "come on" to anyone, in any way. If it offensive, I apologize. These are my true opinions and thoughts, and I'm just being honest about a subject I enjoy talking about:

I caution you in the thought that buying the "Rolls-Royce" of all toys right out of the gate is going to be the smartest thing for her.... or you.

When I became open to toys, I thought the very same way. Luckily, I had a very respectful, intelligent, skilled partner, that lead me on a different... and much more pleasurable path.

Toy play is like nipple-play, anal-play, or anything else. It's a nice, gradual progression, that you want to enjoy every moment of... not get it over with in and instant and move on to the next step... or maybe you do... (see s&m thread, if there is one....)

Me, I like the gradual approach. Going from a pocket rocket to the sex ball is too much, too fast... and honestly, it skips out on all the good enjoyment YOU could be having WITH her... which is another reason *I* like toy play... because my partner likes it, too... and there's nothing sexier than a man taking pride in his skills.

I'd really, really, REALLY explore that Pocket Rocket with her. Be able to use it on her better than she can use it on herself. Find out every little angle that makes her go wild... and use your sexual "thinking cap" to progress in a specific direction.

Read her body. Does it have only one speed? SPEED is a catagory ALL in itself!

What if you increase the speed when you put the vibrator directly on her clit? How does she react? What happens if you massage her g-spot with your fingers and hold the vibrator so that the fingers inside her are vibrating? BE CREATIVE. FIND EVERY WAY you can to stimulate her differently and ask her to tell you what feels good and when.

This all might sounds silly and elementary, but it's nothing to take lightly. IMO, her pleasure can he GREATLY enhanced if you take a little bit of time to nurture this and enjoy every bit of the process.

5. ManlyBanisters

Gold Member

Good post, sweetie. Good ideas too. If she wants the toy for solo masturbation the sybian would be great and there are many other things she can use for that - but if it is about you and her taking it easy and playing with different possibilities for more conventional toys is a damn good place to start. I have to agree with the idea of a g-spot dildo in that context too.

I can add one thing, in budget, that does not conflict with anything sweet has said - that's a swing. Here's one example, but there are many.

Spinning Sex Swing with Stand

I certainly want one! :yup:

#5 ManlyBanisters, Aug 29, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2008
  6. D_Davy_Downspout

D_Davy_Downspout Account Disabled

I have met one woman, ever, who did not consider a Hitachi Magic Wand her prized possession after using one.

They have lifetime warranties, and I know girls who have worn them out.

7. meerin

meerin New Member

8. D_Della Doubledees

I do have to say that some of the "sex furniture" out there looks FUN... although with a little bit of creativity, you can make your own...

I do want to try a "Liberator".... and I can't say that I haven't thought about the "sex swing" that ManlyBanisters is talking about.

Still, I would NEVER have been open to any of that, though, without a gradual introduction to the wonderful world of toys!

9. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Try getting her a Steely Dan. It's a much loved classic.

10. melis

melis New Member

Hmm...

I want one of these: Esse stage I like that it is a piece of furniture - I guess the fact that it's a piece of furniture that can easily blend into the bedroom. I guess I want my stuff readily available, not hidden away in a closet (such a hassle to get it out when you want it - kind of kills the mood...) Still, I'm definitely with MB on the swing as well! That one is so ...uhmm... WOW! that I don't care so much about the design :redface:

As for simpler stuff: I love LELO vibrators; real quality vibrators, silent, elegant... My current favorite is Gigi, which is quite small but works wonders with both g-spot and the clitoris. The Fun Factory Delight is another favorite.

I very much agree that the Hitachi wand is... well, superior! Even has some great attachments to enhance the experience. Makes me orgasm in no time every time. The design isn't much to brag about; if you want an exclusive looking gift, this isn't the one. Otherwise: Perfect present! :redface:

#10 melis, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  11. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

Thank you. I am liking the LELO ones

12. |e|

|e| New Member

Albums:
    I also did not like the rabbit... I really don't get what all the fuss is about, but I guess everyone's different ;)

I recently got a Lelo Gigi, and it is a great toy - well-crafted, versatile, and it has a great variety of settings. It's also nice that it has a "lock" function (for traveling - so it doesn't turn on accidentally in your luggage) and is chargeable. My only complaint is not really a complaint, just a personal problem - it's made out of silicone, so I can't use silicone lube with it (i'm allergic to other lubes, so this means i can't really use any lube with it). Other than that, it's a great toy.

My favorite toys, since the day I discovered them, have been the glass dildos. I love that I can heat them in the microwave or cool them in the fridge/freezer, and they are so much easier to clean. The texture is really nice too. I have a regular straight one with bumps on the shaft, and I just recently got a Fat Jack (6" in circumference without the bumps), and it's fantastic if she likes large dildos (most of the glass ones are ~4" in circumference).

Someone else mentioned the hitachi magic wand, which is fantastic. There are many varied attachments for it, like the Gspotter and the G-plus (see Attachments Fit The Hitachi Magic Wand, Ideal & Acuvibe Vibrators for more). My only caution on that one is that the vibration is intense - the wand plugs into the wall - so it can be a lot to handle if she's not used to really extreme vibration on the clit. Great toy though, especially with the attachments.

Anyway, that's my $0.02... everyone is different, so it might be good to experiment with cheap versions of toys until she figures out what she likes.

Good luck, and have fun!

13. youngdane

youngdane New Member

The Acuvibe ROCKS. We've used lots of things that use batteries and most of them don't do the job, but the Acuvibe puts her on the verge immediately and keeps her coming seemingly one after the next. Hell, it even feels good for me when I'm inside her when she's using it. It's rechargeable and heavy duty. Design is more pleasing to the eye than the Hitachi. Only drawback is that it is a little bulky...

Also, the rabbit sucks.

14. bigjpgh

bigjpgh Member

Albums:
    I gotta put one in for the glass pieces here. My wife and I have a nice bag of toys that we like to use, but she says the glass one is totally different from the rest. One thing is that it can be heated and chilled, which is fun, but she says the biggest difference is that is is completely solid and hard. Almost all of the other toys aside from the bullets and such smaller ones, have some degree of elasticity and give to them. Hell, dicks do too, even when "rock hard" they are still flesh and have some give to them. The glass has no give, and she says it gives her a totally different experience. Give one a try, even if you start out with something simpler, I bet she will enjoy it, we do!

15. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

I must say I have never seen a glass dildo and I am quite an experienced user of sex toys. For some reason they don't seem to be very popular here in the UK, maybe a beer bottle is a good substitute! Rabbit vibrators are very popular over here, almost everyone I know prefers rabbit vibrators to any other type.

16. D_Della Doubledees

Good info on the sizes... I recommend starting without bumps for the glass ones unless she's used to a vibe with bumps or ribs

Agreed. Having said that... I prefer one that is not as big as my partner... for the same reason (it has no give and is SOLID). I usually use them in conjunction with intercourse, and I like my partner to be the last thing inside me.... so generally, I'd like to feel the most 'filled' with him.

If anyone is curious.... here's a few links:
    Glass Dildos and Pyrex Glass Sex Toys
    Glass Dildos and Glass Sex toys Hand Blown Phallix Erotic Glass Art
    Glass Sex Toys, Pyrex Glass Dildos and more

enjoy!:biggrin1:

17. B_frank969

B_frank969 New Member

i just oreder the lelo mia, should be here this week i will post and update

18. Lozza80

Lozza80 New Member

I'm a big fan of the sexercise ball. It's pretty much a exercise ball and you can attach 4 different vibrating dildo attachments to it. There's also a wireless remote for the attachments so you can have fun controling the intensity of the vibrations while your wife is bouncing up and down. It's a bit under the $200 mark so I reckon it's something worth considering.

I've been using this for a few weeks now and I'm absolutely loving it! I'm really really hard to please in bed so I normally rely on sex toys to do the job and this is by far the best investment for a sex toy I"ve put in!

Their website is www.sexercise.me I think.

19. Marlboro woman

Marlboro woman New Member

I want one of those !

20. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

frank, you should get your wife the doc johnson i-vibe. i swear to you it's the best vibrator that i've ever owned!!! any woman would be crazy to turn it down. it's about the $100 range and comes in 4 different colors. i have the strawberry one, although the grape one is cute too.

Vibrator Reviews > IVibe Rabbit | AllSexReviews

Draft saved Draft deleted