Best sex toy

OPPinSLC

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you have $200-300 to spend, maybe you should get a couple of different models. My girlfriend really likes the glass dildo I got for her, but she also has a double headed flexible plastic model. I also got her a small, water-proof, vibrator for when she is in the bath. I better be careful, I might put myself out of a job ;) lol

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Dear frank969:

Although I don't usually care about women's issues (except their health), I consulted a real woman I know about your question. She assured me that cash, jewelry, and several pairs of expensive shoes always gets her wet and continues to keep her kink interest charged long after the batteries in any dildo have died.

Good luck with that

Marlboro woman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes a 'gadget' vibrator can be off-putting, some people don't want to masturbate with something that looks like a machine. Sex toys come in all sizes, shapes and colours to suit all tastes. Personally I like to try as many as possible in case I miss out on anything :rolleyes:

wtf? :eek: she doesn't like her ivibe? that's crazy!

got_lost

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I highly recommend the 'Rabbit Wave' from Ann Summers but just got the 'Throb' and utterly unimpressed with it! As soon as you use your muscles it stops working! :eek:

Honey123

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like rabbits either. My body must not be built with the same dimensions as other women because the clit vibe doesn't hit me right when the vibe is properly inserted. I find it very uncomfortable.

I'd been looking for a place to buy the new Hitachi attachments, I love my Hitachi Wand. I want the G-Pod. I have tried both the GSpotter and Wonder Wand attachments and felt that they curved the wrong way - I wanted the round surface covering the vibe on my clit, not just out there going to waste.

My favorite vibe of all time is the Natural Contours Liberte Vibrator LiberteVibrator
It is small enough to not stretch me out when I don't want to be and the g-spot stimulation is perfect. I've worn out my second one and continued to use it without the vibe for a few months. Need to get a new one.

Mike7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife likes the rabbit vibes or anything with the added clit stimulation beyond just penetration. She a dolphin instead of rabbit.

We have a couple of the liberator shapes. We weren't too crazy about the wedge but the we like the whirl for doggy. She lays on top of it the long way.