Best sex you ever had? please be descriptive!!

I dated a very fit body builder woman. She was a squirter. Best was time i had 4 orgasms with one erection. Last one we were both self masturbating. She came too many times to count
Wow that’s impressive!

Reactions: rooster8

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Two years ago my girlfriend and I went to a concert. When we got home we both had a good buzz and were incredibly horny. We fucked for over three hours. We used all kinds of toys, fucked in every position possible, worked in some light BDSM, etc. It was basically “anything goes”. The only reason we stopped after three hours was because she was getting sore and we were both physically exhausted. Countless orgasms were had that night. We keep saying we have to have another session like that again, so hopefully it will happen soon. :)

Deek

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
An ex of mine was into risky sex. We had sex on the dock of her grandparent's lake house at like midnight in full view of every house in the area.

Also fucked in their guest room while her grandfather was showering literally one room over, and the door wasn't even fully closed.

It was exciting but terrifying dating her lol.

Two years ago my girlfriend and I went to a concert. When we got home we both had a good buzz and were incredibly horny. We fucked for over three hours. We used all kinds of toys, fucked in every position possible, worked in some light BDSM, etc. It was basically “anything goes”. The only reason we stopped after three hours was because she was getting sore and we were both physically exhausted. Countless orgasms were had that night. We keep saying we have to have another session like that again, so hopefully it will happen soon. :)
That is super hot!!

An ex of mine was into risky sex. We had sex on the dock of her grandparent's lake house at like midnight in full view of every house in the area.

Also fucked in their guest room while her grandfather was showering literally one room over, and the door wasn't even fully closed.

It was exciting but terrifying dating her lol.
Did it on a hotel balcony! So I get the appeal!

BWPHOENIX

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did it on a hotel balcony! So I get the appeal!

Oh, now we’re talking risky?

When I was in college one summer my gf came to visit at my folks house. We didn’t have anywhere private and we were Horny as hell. We got into my car and drove to a new neighborhood that was still being built. We found what we though was a secluded street with no cars on it, got out and started fucking on the hood of my car, after some oral of course. Then as we continued several cars drove into the new neighborhood right by us. I’m kind of an exhibitionist, so it didn’t really bother me. I like to show off. But my gf at the time was kinda shy and the exact opposite. I thought she was going to freak out, but surprisingly she didn’t. So we just continued to suck and fuck as the occasional car drove by. That was definitely the riskiest sex I’ve ever had. But lots of fun too.

Oh, now we’re talking risky?

When I was in college one summer my gf came to visit at my folks house. We didn’t have anywhere private and we were Horny as hell. We got into my car and drove to a new neighborhood that was still being built. We found what we though was a secluded street with no cars on it, got out and started fucking on the hood of my car, after some oral of course. Then as we continued several cars drove into the new neighborhood right by us. I’m kind of an exhibitionist, so it didn’t really bother me. I like to show off. But my gf at the time was kinda shy and the exact opposite. I thought she was going to freak out, but surprisingly she didn’t. So we just continued to suck and fuck as the occasional car drove by. That was definitely the riskiest sex I’ve ever had. But lots of fun too.
Ok that’s wild! I’ve never done that!

The wildest thing and the coolest feeling, was being fucked by a dude while I fucked his wife. Being in a sandwich is amazing. :joy: We were all standing up. She hand her hands up on the wall in front of her. I was kissing her neck while I was fucking her from behind. Her husband was behind me, he was a little bent down and hand both hands on either side of my hips and he fucked me in rhythm of me fucking her. I was wearing a cock ring during the experience. It was damn intense.

Last edited by a moderator:

The wildest thing and the coolest feeling, was being fucked by a dude while I fucked his wife. Being in a sandwich is amazing. :joy: We were all standing up. She hand her hands up on the wall in front of her. I was kissing her neck while I was fucking her from behind. Her husband was behind me, he was a little bent down and hand both hands on either side of my hips and he fucked me in rhythm of me fucking her. I was wearing a cock ring during the experience. It was damn intense.
Dang!! That’s super exclusive!! Love it! Wow!

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

notthatguy

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my girlfriend has a certain spot just left of the center of her pussy that when prodded makes her cum violently.

I slowly drilled it for 45 minutes last night. The response was what I expected. Just one massive orgasm after another. I could tell she was being physically drained by the strength of each orgasm.

15 minutes her entire body was vibrating. Around 30 minutes in her eyes rolled back and all I saw was the bloodshot whites of her eyes. Drool was leaking out of both sides of her mouth, her eyes were tearing constantly and this gurgling sound was coming out of her throat.

That is when I should have stopped but I was so enjoying the fuck. I was curious to see what would happen next.

At 40 minutes she started yelping and her facial contortions spread to her ears which were now twisting in different directions. I noticed her veins were popping out in many places.

I just had to see where it would end. I sped up my strokes.

Then it happened...

Every muscle in her body locked, she arched her back, pulling off my dick. Her hands which were open palm down clenched closed and her nails tore through the sheets and cut into the memory foam.

I lost it and blew my biggest cum shot of my life. As I said the place is off center in her pussy so my first shot went to the side and actually knocked a box of Kleenex off my night table. I repositioned to aim at her.

She was not done. She squirted so hard and with her back arched it was spraying upwards. The bitch was spraying me for almost 30 seconds and then it happened.

She lost bowel control. She shit on the bed!

She then collapsed right on the shit. She was out cold. Her nails still several inches in memory foam.

I am frozen as I am trying to process what just happened. Her cum is dripping down my body and it is starting to smell like shit and honestly was worried that I killed her.

I notice her chest is still moving so she is not dead. Her nipples are standing at attention.

I go get the smelling salts to wake her up as she is laying in shit. It takes a few minutes and she comes around. I help to walk to the shower but her body is not really functioning so it was more of dragging her to the shower.

Once she is under the water she is fine.

I go get duct tape, go to the bedroom and role up the mattress. I put it in the garbage room. I clean where I hosed the wall before and throw out the box of Kleenex I knocked off. Damn that thing was covered.

My girlfriend only remembers up to about halfway through the fuck.

She is broken now and I have to buy a new mattress.

my girlfriend has a certain spot just left of the center of her pussy that when prodded makes her cum violently.

I slowly drilled it for 45 minutes last night. The response was what I expected. Just one massive orgasm after another. I could tell she was being physically drained by the strength of each orgasm.

15 minutes her entire body was vibrating. Around 30 minutes in her eyes rolled back and all I saw was the bloodshot whites of her eyes. Drool was leaking out of both sides of her mouth, her eyes were tearing constantly and this gurgling sound was coming out of her throat.

That is when I should have stopped but I was so enjoying the fuck. I was curious to see what would happen next.

At 40 minutes she started yelping and her facial contortions spread to her ears which were now twisting in different directions. I noticed her veins were popping out in many places.

Then it happened...

Every muscle in her body locked, she arched her back, pulling off my dick. Her hands which were open palm down clenched closed and her nails tore through the sheets and cut into the memory foam.

I lost it and blew my biggest cum shot of my life. As I said the place is off center in her pussy so my first shot went to the side and actually knocked a box of Kleenex off my night table. I repositioned to aim at her.

She was not done. She squirted so hard and with her back arched it was spraying upwards. The bitch was spraying me for almost 30 seconds and then it happened.

She then collapsed right on the shit. She was out cold. Her nails still several inches in memory foam.

I am frozen as I am trying to process what just happened. Her cum is dripping down my body and it is starting to smell like shit and honestly was worried that I killed her.

I notice her chest is still moving so she is not dead. Her nipples are standing at attention.

I go get the smelling salts to wake her up as she is laying in shit. It takes a few minutes and she comes around. I help to walk to the shower but her body is not really functioning so it was more of dragging her to the shower.

I go get duct tape, go to the bedroom and role up the mattress. I put it in the garbage room. I clean where I hosed the wall before and throw out the box of Kleenex I knocked off. Damn that thing was covered.

Well, the OP wanted descriptive. Pretty sure this qualifies.

Then it happened...

Very descriptive! I’m glad my thread entertained you and took a chunk out of I guess your rarther boring day! Haha!:joy::kissing_heart:

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
By best sex I ever had sadly was many years ago with three chicks I use to party with at their house. They all rented a house together and basically partied most nights, weekdays and weekends. I was in college then and had a good smoke hook up so they would invite me over so they could buy some smoke and burn it with me then would pass me around between them.
The first night this happened was the best sex ever and the wildest thing ever happened me with sex. The main chick I was after took me up stairs and we fucked the living shit out of each other until she tapped out. She then told me the most rememberable lines I’ve ever gotten during or after sex; she said “what the fuck are you? & baby go down stairs and please Whitney with your big fucking cock, she wants it” So I went out into the hall and before I even made it down the stairs, girl number 2 who was fucking my buddy at the time stopped and came out into the hall to stop me, ( I had no interest in fucking her, rumor was she had something STD & before we came I told my buddy she was all his) no joke she basically forced herself on to me and sucked my dick for a few second and said I needed come back up stairs afterwards and tag team with my friend. So I proceeded down stairs and fuck the shit out Whitney on the couch. Sadly she was kind of a let down but non the less it was a crazy ass night and I’m so glad my best friend was there because no one would have believed that shit happened!

Unfortunately in one of next times I came over things got intense between the girls, all because I refused to fuck the second girl and no joke an actual fight broke out the last night I went over. So I just quit going over there after that. lol

By best sex I ever had sadly was many years ago with three chicks I use to party with at their house. They all rented a house together and basically partied most nights, weekdays and weekends. I was in college then and had a good smoke hook up so they would invite me over so they could buy some smoke and burn it with me then would pass me around between them.
The first night this happened was the best sex ever and the wildest thing ever happened me with sex. The main chick I was after took me up stairs and we fucked the living shit out of each other until she tapped out. She then told me the most rememberable lines I’ve ever gotten during or after sex; she said “what the fuck are you? & baby go down stairs and please Whitney with your big fucking cock, she wants it” So I went out into the hall and before I even made it down the stairs, girl number 2 who was fucking my buddy at the time stopped and came out into the hall to stop me, ( I had no interest in fucking her, rumor was she had something STD & before we came I told my buddy she was all his) no joke she basically forced herself on to me and sucked my dick for a few second and said I needed come back up stairs afterwards and tag team with my friend. So I proceeded down stairs and fuck the shit out Whitney on the couch. Sadly she was kind of a let down but non the less it was a crazy ass night and I’m so glad my best friend was there because no one would have believed that shit happened!

Unfortunately in one of next times I came over things got intense between the girls, all because I refused to fuck the second girl and no joke an actual fight broke out the last night I went over. So I just quit going over there after that. lol
Wow that sounds crazy and intense! Hopefully no STDs??? Lol. Thanks for sharing!

BigDickhoney

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Dunn, North Carolina, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow that sounds crazy and intense! Hopefully no STDs??? Lol. Thanks for sharing!
Oh god no, I always used protection and if there rumors swirling that your not clean I’m not hitting it. I don’t give a shit how hot you are. Lol

Reactions: 1209489

englad

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My most impressive sexual feat was probably during a hook up I had with a long time sexting partner. Midway through sex, I was lying on top of him, picked him up from the waist, carried him up into my arms standing whilst kissing. Then I placed one arm on his chest, pushed him down back onto the bed, so his shoulders will still resting on the bed, and pushed his long, thick cock down and deepthroated him whilst holding him upside down. It was really hot to be in that much control too. This was in between hours and hours of a steamy sex session, which included jacuzzi sex and several orgasms.