Best sex you ever had? please be descriptive!!

Friday night with the wife was pretty hot. Started with light foreplay then I moved into position to give her oral and after her first orgasm I quickly started penetrating her right away to make the orgasm elongate and then after a few minutes I went back to giving her oral and repeated that after 5 orgasms. Used my finger a few times to stimulate her g spot as well. After 4 or 5 she taps out because she can’t handle it well, breathing and consciousness wise,but I have given her 7 or 8 in one session but that’s outside the norm. I actually thought it was going to turn bad because she started crying , I have a pretty small dick so I figured it wasn’t good or could have been better, but she said she loved me and couldn’t imagine being with anyone else. So it turned out well. Probably not as awesome or as outrageous as most here but for a little guy I do my best when I get the chance.
That’s awesome! Oral is one of my favorite ways to have sex! Impressive!

hammer75

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That’s awesome! Oral is one of my favorite ways to have sex! Impressive!
With my lack of equipment the effort has to be stellar lol. She was a virgin when we got married and wasn’t sure about oral but she is definitely a believer now. We only have sex about once a month due to my inadequacy issues, physical and mental, so I try to do my best for her when I give it a go. Wish I could avoid the depression afterwards but her contentment is enough to keep me trying.

Markanddarlenne

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With my lack of equipment the effort has to be stellar lol. She was a virgin when we got married and wasn’t sure about oral but she is definitely a believer now. We only have sex about once a month due to my inadequacy issues, physical and mental, so I try to do my best for her when I give it a go. Wish I could avoid the depression afterwards but her contentment is enough to keep me trying.
Your a dam fine man I do the same

By your pics, your cock seems pretty thick, you’re not too small IMO.

D

deleted1168963

My best sex ever was with a kinky girl. She came across as a normal gal, dressed on the conservative side polite language etc. But in bed she was an animal. I’ve never had a girl try and deepthroat me though it seemed she would die trying. I knew she was bruising her throat. In shape and her pussy was like trying to put a cork back into a champagne bottle (8” girth on the head didn’t help). But when I came she asked me to cum on her face. Oh shit! Came like buckets. Then as I told her how I was going to screw her ass (which we did yesterday next date) she sucked me off. Drained I went back to work my dick half hard beyond resurrection (until that night). She sent pics of her plastered hair and face to my phone. Repeated it often but never better than that first time.

IntactMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
I had sex with a co worker. After a company party my ride home was too drunk to drive, so she offered me a ride home. She was too drunk too, but it was okay. She said she wanted to take some time to relax before going back, but she took that time to start making out with me while we were still in the club where our company was holding its party. We made out for awhile, until after the company part ended and the club turned into some kind of go-go thing with girls dancing in cages (fully clothed). On the way to her car, which was a few blocks away she asked to stop for a little bit. We did and made out some more. I was already getting hard and she felt it and gave my cock a few glancing touches, but enough that she could pass it off as an accident. A lot of people passed by and saw us making out on the street and groping each other a bit.

Eventually we drove back. It was stupid, she was drunk, we shouldn't have done it, but we got back to my place around 2 in the morning and she asked to come inside. Once we were inside I made us some drinks, sat down next to her, and she immediately unzipped my pants, pulled out my cock, took off her pants and panties and got on my cock. I was sitting on my couch with her on top of me facing me. I was so shocked that I didn't last long. It was also my first time having sex without a condom so I came quickly.

After that I laid her down on the couch and we made out some more before we had sex again on the couch. I lasted longer that time. We kept drinking and fucking all night. We ended up having sex 8-10 times over a 12 hour period. She was the first woman I had sex with who didn't have a lot of difficulty taking my cock. She didn't comment that I was deeper than anyone had been before, but she liked it and didn't want me to stop.

Eventually we both went to sleep. but it was already after dawn. When we woke up in the early afternoon we just started fucking again.

I haven't been with too many women. Sex with her was special, especially at that time, because she was able to take my cock without pain. Before that I had only had sex with virgins who had a lot of trouble with my cock.

I signed up for the Navy. I traveled to Oakland for induction into basic training. All the recruits at the hotel were drinking and became drunk. I don't drink so I was just in the pool watching all the girls there and stroking my cock near a water discharge port. A fellow recruit, who also did not drink, came near me in the pool and we started talking. We found that we had much in common and felt an instant attraction. She really turned me on and my cock became even harder and was near vertical. She saw my cock head sticking out of my swim suit and began rubbing my cock. We began kissing while all the dumb drunks were too loaded to notice. Finally I rolled her and put her ass right over the discharge port an began fingering her pussy. I wanted to kiss her tits, but I didn't want to risk taking her top off with a lot of other horny dudes around. I wanted her all to myself. It was perhaps 20 minutes later and I could tell she was close to orgasim so I slide my cock in balls deep and litterally my cock was holding her up in the water. I could feel the water jet pounding my balls and that sensation alone almost made me cum. I was in her balls deep and grinding against her pussy mound when I could feel her spasms of pleasure. I just enjoyed the moment and wanted to keep my cock in her pussy as long as possible. I finally pulled out and calmed down and pulled her bikini panties back up. It didn't seem as if anyone noticed us, we were invisible. Then the bombshell, that was her first time, although she had blown guys she never had intercourse. I couldn't believe it. Her pussy easily devoured my cock. I had to start thinking of other things to become distracted so my cock would go down. As soon as that happened we got out of the pool and went to her hotel room. There I let her teach my what she like as started once again kissing her neck and working down to her beautiful tits and then her pussy. To my surprise I was able to please her again, then I once again entered her balls deep and was grinding away on her pussy mound in the missionary position. This time when she came, I exploded inside of her...no condom. That was the conception of oldest daughter. I married that girl 40 years ago. Sadly I am soon to lose her due to brain caner.

I can think of certain moments, but they all start to blur together into a perfect KIND of scenario:

1) A nice night out, where sex is clearly GOING to happen. But you take your time anyway.
2) You get home, undress, and she is wearing sexy lingerie,
3) You remove her clothes slowly, pressing your mouth up against her panties, kiss her neck, etc.
4) You slip her panties off; she unbuckles your pants.
5) You’re now undressed, and you slowly and almost inevitably get in the 69 position. She trembles and is getting wet.
6) She begs you to enter, and you do, slowly, because you’re huge and she knows it.
7) She takes a deep breath in and then moans with pleasure, giving you permission to continue.
8) You try different positions, always taking your time, because you DON’T want it to end. That’s the main thing. You pull out, wait a minute, and put it back in. She’s amazingly wet at this point.
9) Finally (and speaking for myself, since my size often makes this a challenge and thus a treat) she wants to finish in doggie; she asks you to be still and begins going back and forth on your cock, very, very slowly; everytime she backs up, she breathes heavier. So do you.
10) At last, she reaches back, grabs your cock with her hand to prevent deep penetration, and begins going harder and harder, her breathing getting faster and faster, until you both cum in a moment of bliss.

Whenever this kind of scenario unfolds, I think to myself: “Yep, this is as good as it gets.”

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think and think on this and can't really rate on particular encounter as best. I reaaaaally enjoy sex, just as most folks, and find something awesome to take away every time. Unfortunately this doesn't translate into a hot story to share most of the time.

But.....

We met at the hotel. I had not seen her in at least a month, and I hadn't even masturbated in at least 2 weeks...our lives were *that* hectic at the time. When the room door closed, we were alone, and together. Nobody else would exist for several hours. Finally. We undressed and showered, somehow maintaining our composure as if we had to.

Dried off, and I lay on the bed. She opened her bag, and pulled out some rope, telling me she wanted to play without interference. In minutes my hands were imaginatively tied together and immobile...not easy in a hotel room, but she's a very resourceful woman.

She started by caressing my thighs while grasping my penis...not stroking, just holding it. It was hard, but my desire and her teasing has it throbbing. She says she'll do more, but I can't watch. In a moment I'm blindfolded. She left me no way to peek under....total darkness.

The next half hour is a blur of stroking, sucking, biting. Yes, I love intense stimulation, and she delivers it expertly, ebbing and flowing between gentle touches and viscous gnawing bites and scrapes. She is tuned in to me like nothing I've ever experienced...as horny as we are, as I am, she brings me to the brink and backs off perfectly. How I haven't exploded is a miracle...she admittedly lives to give head and is incredibly skilled and passionate. I'm delirious.

All at once the blindfold is off, and she is on me. Her pussy feels hot, accommodating while simultaneously gripping me. I know I can't hold out. She cums, then once more a moment after the first orgasm. I nearly lose it as her second O starts, but manage to forego just one more time, my cock throbbing inside her.

She leans into me so I can suck her nipple. I realize this is the first active thing I've been able to do in an hour, and it makes me beg her to untie me. She teases me about it....."but I want to suck your cock again". I plead. She laughs and humps me harder, grinding her clit into my abdomen. I want to fuck her. Hard.

She hops off, strokes me, sucks me for a moment, then reaches up and unites me. Finally free, I push her down, flip her over onto her knees, and push my cock into her from behind. Her ample butt and narrow waist are accentuated by the position, and I grab her hips and pump into her like crazy. She moans and urges me on, cumming again.

I pull out, turn her over, lift her legs to my shoulder and push my cock in, balls-deep, bottoming out. Her eyes roll back, and smiles that smile that melts me. I don't thrust at all, just press and grind a little. I can feel her gripping and releasing. She can feel me throbbing. She can sense that I need to cum, finally. "Come on me, cover me with your hot cum, please" This sends me over the edge.... I can feel my orgasm building. I pull out just as it starts to shoot. The first pulse jets out and splashes under her chin, the next goes clear over her head but some lands across her cheek and breast.

It just keeps coming. Rope after rope....she giggles and laughs, "holy crap!" as I'm overcome with the most intense orgasm in my life. When it subsides, my body still convulses in shivers. I collapse beside her, and she rolls towards me rubbing my cum into our skin. Neither of us move for longer than I can guess.

Thanks for the memories, Ms. S.

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I signed up for the Navy. I traveled to Oakland for induction into basic training. All the recruits at the hotel were drinking and became drunk. I don't drink so I was just in the pool watching all the girls there and stroking my cock near a water discharge port. A fellow recruit, who also did not drink, came near me in the pool and we started talking. We found that we had much in common and felt an instant attraction. She really turned me on and my cock became even harder and was near vertical. She saw my cock head sticking out of my swim suit and began rubbing my cock. We began kissing while all the dumb drunks were too loaded to notice. Finally I rolled her and put her ass right over the discharge port an began fingering her pussy. I wanted to kiss her tits, but I didn't want to risk taking her top off with a lot of other horny dudes around. I wanted her all to myself. It was perhaps 20 minutes later and I could tell she was close to orgasim so I slide my cock in balls deep and litterally my cock was holding her up in the water. I could feel the water jet pounding my balls and that sensation alone almost made me cum. I was in her balls deep and grinding against her pussy mound when I could feel her spasms of pleasure. I just enjoyed the moment and wanted to keep my cock in her pussy as long as possible. I finally pulled out and calmed down and pulled her bikini panties back up. It didn't seem as if anyone noticed us, we were invisible. Then the bombshell, that was her first time, although she had blown guys she never had intercourse. I couldn't believe it. Her pussy easily devoured my cock. I had to start thinking of other things to become distracted so my cock would go down. As soon as that happened we got out of the pool and went to her hotel room. There I let her teach my what she like as started once again kissing her neck and working down to her beautiful tits and then her pussy. To my surprise I was able to please her again, then I once again entered her balls deep and was grinding away on her pussy mound in the missionary position. This time when she came, I exploded inside of her...no condom. That was the conception of oldest daughter. I married that girl 40 years ago. Sadly I am soon to lose her due to brain caner.
This.

Reactions: 1209489

upright101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I dated a very fit body builder woman. She was a squirter. Best was time i had 4 orgasms with one erection. Last one we were both self masturbating. She came too many times to count
For me it was one time I was with a women I just met and she gave me a blow job that was so good (great) that my toes curled and when I came I may have blacked out for a second. Not sure why it was so good. Amongst other things I remember hair against my skin and her tits as well. What fond memories!

Oh wow. What a sexy story, that turned in to love ❤️ I’m so sorry about your wife. I hope for you much joy and peace in your life. ❤️

I can think of certain moments, but they all start to blur together into a perfect KIND of scenario:

1) A nice night out, where sex is clearly GOING to happen. But you take your time anyway.
2) You get home, undress, and she is wearing sexy lingerie,
3) You remove her clothes slowly, pressing your mouth up against her panties, kiss her neck, etc.
4) You slip her panties off; she unbuckles your pants.
5) You’re now undressed, and you slowly and almost inevitably get in the 69 position. She trembles and is getting wet.
6) She begs you to enter, and you do, slowly, because you’re huge and she knows it.
7) She takes a deep breath in and then moans with pleasure, giving you permission to continue.
8) You try different positions, always taking your time, because you DON’T want it to end. That’s the main thing. You pull out, wait a minute, and put it back in. She’s amazingly wet at this point.
9) Finally (and speaking for myself, since my size often makes this a challenge and thus a treat) she wants to finish in doggie; she asks you to be still and begins going back and forth on your cock, very, very slowly; everytime she backs up, she breathes heavier. So do you.
10) At last, she reaches back, grabs your cock with her hand to prevent deep penetration, and begins going harder and harder, her breathing getting faster and faster, until you both cum in a moment of bliss.

Whenever this kind of scenario unfolds, I think to myself: “Yep, this is as good as it gets.”
I agree! I love all of that too! Sexy description ❤️

I think and think on this and can't really rate on particular encounter as best. I reaaaaally enjoy sex, just as most folks, and find something awesome to take away every time. Unfortunately this doesn't translate into a hot story to share most of the time.

But.....

We met at the hotel. I had not seen her in at least a month, and I hadn't even masturbated in at least 2 weeks...our lives were *that* hectic at the time. When the room door closed, we were alone, and together. Nobody else would exist for several hours. Finally. We undressed and showered, somehow maintaining our composure as if we had to.

Dried off, and I lay on the bed. She opened her bag, and pulled out some rope, telling me she wanted to play without interference. In minutes my hands were imaginatively tied together and immobile...not easy in a hotel room, but she's a very resourceful woman.

She started by caressing my thighs while grasping my penis...not stroking, just holding it. It was hard, but my desire and her teasing has it throbbing. She says she'll do more, but I can't watch. In a moment I'm blindfolded. She left me no way to peek under....total darkness.

The next half hour is a blur of stroking, sucking, biting. Yes, I love intense stimulation, and she delivers it expertly, ebbing and flowing between gentle touches and viscous gnawing bites and scrapes. She is tuned in to me like nothing I've ever experienced...as horny as we are, as I am, she brings me to the brink and backs off perfectly. How I haven't exploded is a miracle...she admittedly lives to give head and is incredibly skilled and passionate. I'm delirious.

All at once the blindfold is off, and she is on me. Her pussy feels hot, accommodating while simultaneously gripping me. I know I can't hold out. She cums, then once more a moment after the first orgasm. I nearly lose it as her second O starts, but manage to forego just one more time, my cock throbbing inside her.

She leans into me so I can suck her nipple. I realize this is the first active thing I've been able to do in an hour, and it makes me beg her to untie me. She teases me about it....."but I want to suck your cock again". I plead. She laughs and humps me harder, grinding her clit into my abdomen. I want to fuck her. Hard.

She hops off, strokes me, sucks me for a moment, then reaches up and unites me. Finally free, I push her down, flip her over onto her knees, and push my cock into her from behind. Her ample butt and narrow waist are accentuated by the position, and I grab her hips and pump into her like crazy. She moans and urges me on, cumming again.

I pull out, turn her over, lift her legs to my shoulder and push my cock in, balls-deep, bottoming out. Her eyes roll back, and smiles that smile that melts me. I don't thrust at all, just press and grind a little. I can feel her gripping and releasing. She can feel me throbbing. She can sense that I need to cum, finally. "Come on me, cover me with your hot cum, please" This sends me over the edge.... I can feel my orgasm building. I pull out just as it starts to shoot. The first pulse jets out and splashes under her chin, the next goes clear over her head but some lands across her cheek and breast.

It just keeps coming. Rope after rope....she giggles and laughs, "holy crap!" as I'm overcome with the most intense orgasm in my life. When it subsides, my body still convulses in shivers. I collapse beside her, and she rolls towards me rubbing my cum into our skin. Neither of us move for longer than I can guess.

Thanks for the memories, Ms. S.
Yes! That’s so hot! I was right here living it with you! So sexy!

Reactions: ItsAll4Kim

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

You've got to be shitting us on the lack of size. Your gallery shows a big ass dick that would satisfy anyone. It has to all be in your head cause it sure isn't what you're packing in those pictures. You have a big ass cock!

masonjames

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The best sex is with someone you are in a committed relationship with. There a trust and familiarity that you can't find , with a stranger . They know what to do, how and when to do it to you to make you cum, better than anyone else.
Been married 50 years and have had some fantastic sex.Still do.

The best sex is with someone you are in a committed relationship with. There a trust and familiarity that you can't find , with a stranger . They know what to do, how and when to do it to you to make you cum, better than anyone else.
Been married 50 years and have had some fantastic sex.Still do.
That’s wonderful!! ❤️