Best sex you ever had? please be descriptive!!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Having sex with my significant other (now my wife) after almost an hour of warming her up orally when I orgasmed HARD. Then had a smaller but still intense SECOND orgasm. I don't know how I did it, but a double orgasm is pretty neat!
My only multiple orgasm happened the opposite way around. After a few weeks of no sex, my FWB stayed over and the next morning declared that she wanted my dick in her NOW! I got hard in seconds, she mounted me with no foreplay and started to ride me up and down. It felt soooo good, that I had to tell her to slow down, as I was getting close to the point of no return. Despite stopping on a down stroke, I felt like I did have a small orgasm, but stayed hard (I wish that it happened more than once in my life!)

She didn't dismount me, and after a minute she started flexing her pussy muscles, squeezing my still-hard cock, and then very slowly started to ride me again. This time I lasted much longer and had my usual explosive orgasm. Since we were so horny, after only 5-10 minutes I was getting hard again, so we went for round 3!

bosceltic

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I had the best sex with my ex gf. Her favorite position was the end of the bed, legs in the air and on my shoulders, and getting her pussy pounded as hard as possible. She’d make me call her a dirty little cumslut and all sorts of shit. I’d cum inside of her, and start fucking again immediately after. It was amazing.

tomj77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wife and I were staying at a bed and breakfast in Maine. It was an old house with thin walls and it was completely booked up. No vacancies. We got back from dinner and she was changing clothes. I got an erection and she was flattered, so she came over and started giving me a blow job. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and she kept looking up at me telling me to stay quiet because she didn’t want the other guests knowing we were doing it. It was one of the hottest blow jobs ever. Before I came, she crawled on top and started riding me. One of the things I love about her is how loud she is during sex, but she was trying to be quiet. She kept making little wimpier sounds as she got close and then she bit her lips when she started having her orgasm. It was so hot. I came like a firehouse. She slowly got up and saw I was still hard, and she whispered about how big I was. I ended up fucking her doggy style until we both came again.

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I've told this story before, but here it goes again.

On the beach in Oakland, my FWB and I were walking along the beach at the height of the day, around noon. There weren't many people on the beach, but there were some people out walking or just sitting. There are bushes that line the beach from the sidewalk with gaps of bridges that gets you from the sidewalk to the beach. So at some point, we ended up sitting on the beach and hanging out near the bushes. She was sitting on my lap (facing me) because she was wearing a dress and didn't want sand to get on her dress and legs. While sitting in my lap, she noticed I was getting hard, so she kinda draped her dress over my lap - completely covering the lower half of my body. She was moving and grinding on my cock - then she started unbuckling my belt, unzipped my pants, and pulled my cock out - all while still under her dress. Then she waited for no one to be walking by, stood up and pulled her panties off, crouched back down, positioned my cock, and sank down on it. She was riding me very slowly so not to attract too much attention. When we would see someone walking by, she would stop until they passed then continue riding me. We did this for a while. It was SUPER hot doing!

Oztrich

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hmmm... Mine was with an older woman. I was in my twenties and she was in her forties. She was always very flirtatious and fun, so I challenged her one day, a sort of "You say it, but there's no way you'd actually do it!" kind of thing. She countered the challenge and said, "Don't bet on it!" I asked her if she would actually do it and she responded, "Sure! Why not?" After that it was a little awkward and I sat there looking like a dummy for a few minutes. Eventually, she looked me in the eyes and said, "Well? Are we going to do this or what?" I took a big deep breath and got up. She stood up and walked towards her bedroom with me following.

Her bedroom was huge. Very plush with a king bed smothered in pillows and a very thick comforter. She pulled the comforter back and the top sheet, took some pillows off and placed them carefully on an armchair in a corner of the room and started undressinrg. Her body was truly lovely. Her skin color was even, and her skin looked soft and warm. Her bottom was firm and round, and her legs were long and her muscles taut down to her perfect feet. When she turned around, she was completely naked. Her breasts were firm, and her nipples were brown and rigid. I looked down to her vagina as I was undressing and saw she kept it trimmed neatly, but not bare. A clitoris ring was visible from where I was still undressing, and she fingered the ring a little, running her finger around and slipping it inside her vagina. She pulled it out and put her finger in her mouth and sucked it for a minute.

Once I had all my clothes off she went to the bed and sat on the corner nearest to where I was standing. She indicated that I should come over to her. When i was standing in front of her, she took my penis very gently in her hand and stroked it a couple of times before taking it in her mouth. She treated it like it was the most delightful thing she had ever seen or experienced. Her tongue slipped along my shaft, feeling like velvet. It was difficult controlling myself so that I did not climax too quickly. She ran her tongue over it and teased it until I was going nuts trying not to climax. She moved from my penis to my testicles and ran her tongue gently over them, until they were so tight I thought they might implode.

After teasing me for several minutes she looked into my eyes and asked, "Would you like to fuck me?" I responded, "Yes" and felt silly at how breathless I was. She said, "Okay, but you have to go down on me first... I mean, I did it for you!" She pushed back onto the bed and spread her legs apart. Her vagina was dark in color on the outside including her labia, but I could see inside her and it was pink and wet looking. I knelt between her legs and stared at her vagina. It was beautiful, and I wondered what it would taste like and feel like once I was allowed to penetrate her. I could imagine it, but was way off. Penetration was much much better than I could have imagined.

Her appetite for oral sex was incredible. She was honest and told me what she wanted and how to do it. I followed her instructions to the letter - eagerly. Her first orgasm was within a few minutes, but she seemed to have one after another, like they were rolling through her whole body. After more than thirty minutes of it she finally touched the top of my head and told me to come up between her legs. She very gently reached between my legs and took hold of my penis between her fingers and guided me inside her. The sensation was like silk touching me. Entering was easy, and she had me glide in slowly until I could go no further. The smell from her body was powerful - like a drug - and the sensation of her vagina surrounding my penis was silky yet electrical. I was young and would usually orgasm too quickly, but was able to slide in and out of her over and over until she kissed me and told me it was alright to cum. I felt as if everything was in her control, even my orgasm. When I came, she came simultaneously. I did not want to pull out of her and she did not want me to either. We stayed there like that for a long time. She stroked my hair and kissed me over and over again.

When I finally slid out of her I saw my sperm ooze out of her and run down to her bottom. She smiled and said, "I bet you didn't expect anything like that?"

That was easily the very best sex I have ever had... By far...

SouthernSpunk

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I had the best sex with my ex gf. Her favorite position was the end of the bed, legs in the air and on my shoulders, and getting her pussy pounded as hard as possible. She’d make me call her a dirty little cumslut and all sorts of shit. I’d cum inside of her, and start fucking again immediately after. It was amazing.
Do you get to use your own jizz as lube? I discovered that it was the best when I started to experiment with MFM sex.

Gay2525

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Iba caminando por la calle y Vi un chico y yo pareció lindo le hice la pene señal y el también la hizo y con la cabeza me hizo señas para que entrara a un restaurante ,lo seguí hasta el baño de hombre, estando ahí los 2 nos bajamos el pantalón,el puso su culo enfrente de mi,yo me puse un preservativo y le metí mi pene por el culo como por 3 minutos porque entro un señor al baño y tuvimos que simular que estábamos orinando pero empezaron a entrar más, entonces el chico se fue y ahí terminó todo.

Estaba caminando por la calle y vi a un niño y me veía lindo. Le di el pene del cartel y él también lo hizo y con la cabeza me indicó que entrara a un restaurante, lo seguí al baño de hombres, allí estaba el 2. de nosotros Bajamos los pantalones, puso su trasero frente a mí, me puse un condón y puse mi pene en el culo por unos 3 minutos porque un hombre entró al baño y tuvimos que fingir que estábamos orinando, pero más comenzaron a entrar, luego el chico se fue y allí todo terminó.

Reactions: Marcos_2000

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best sex I ever had was on my 31st birthday. I was stationed in Saigon, South Vietnam. I had met a very smart, articulate, and beautiful Vietnamese woman; we dated for a while; and then we decided to rent an apartment and live together. We had some great firsts: such as first time we had sex; the first time she opened up to anal sex; the first time she taught me how to give her multiple orgasms; and the first time she taught me how to have multiple orgasms without losing my erection. She is the only woman who has been able to make me cum from a blowjob. It was something about the way she rubbed her tongue on my frenulum that kicked me off every time.

Shortly after midnight on my birthday, a Saturday, she woke me with a blowjob. Then she whispered in my ear, "For your 31st birthday present, I am going to make you cum 31 times today." She got on top of me, slipped my very hard cock into her pussy, and preceded to ride me until I came. Before I did, she asked me to remember how to have multiple orgasms. I did, and came eight times over the next hour before we stopped and I drifted off to sleep.

It seemed like we had only slept a few minutes when I awoke, realizing my hard cock was in her mouth again. This time we fucked in several different positions as I came another six times before we stopped and I crashed back to sleep. About 7 am I awoke to the smell of a great Southern style breakfast, complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, and grits. My folks had sent me a big bag of grits, and every so often she would cook a Southern style breakfast.

After breakfast, she came around the table and sat down on my lap and unbuttoned her top, her bare bottom rubbing my cock thought my undershorts and her nice shaped tits pressing into my chest. Sure enough, my cock responded, and soon we moved to the sofa and had a long, multiple orgasm session over the period of about an hour. Cum number 15 - 20. We went back to bed and napped.

About noon I woke again to her kisses. She suggested that we take a shower. I followed her nude body to the shower. It was a large Asian style shower, with both a regular showerhead and a shower nozzle on a flexible hose. We both got wet and soaped each other all over. She used the shower nozzle on a flexible hose to rinse us both off. But while she did, she started stroking my cock, getting it hard. She then turned away from me, spreading her butt cheeks, and handing me a tube of KY jelly that she had under her towel. I lubed her ass and my cock with the KY jelly, and slipped my cock deep into her ass. This time I came three times before I lost my erection. We soaped each other and rinsed off again.

We lay on the sofa watching TV for a while. It was a Vietnamese soap opera, sort of like the daytime soaps in the US, but in Vietnamese. In this one the guy was really henpecked, and his wife was always berating him. After the show was over, my GF asked me what I thought was wrong in that relationship. I said that his wife was always giving him hard time. She then said that wife just needed some big cock like mine to satisfy her. My cock was only about 7-1/2 X 6 inches then, but she always told me that my cock was gigantic beside most guys there. As she was saying that, my cock started getting hard, and she soon was sucking on it. Then she asked if I would like to fuck the woman in the soap opera to show her what a big cock felt like. She told me to pretend she was the woman in the soap opera and "fuck her brains out!" So, I tried. My cock was sore and my erections were not real hard, but I pounded my GF's pussy, while she moaned (in Vietnamese) how big I was and how so much better than her ex-husband's tiny cock. By the time I had cum four times I was completely whopped! My cock was sore and I could barely keep it hard the last round.

We had some ginseng and ginger tea she fixed from fresh ginger and small pieces of dried ginseng, and took a nap together. When we slept, she always cuddled next to me, wrapping her body around me from behind, or snuggling her backside into my crotch, as I slept on my side. Slowly I woke up, as she was rubbing my hard cock, which was slid between her butt cheeks, against her pussy. We rolled over and she got on top again, riding my cock to two orgasms. She said, "Honey, that was 29. You have two more to go for your birthday present." I told her that each one had been wonderful, but my cock was dead! She giggled and French kissed me a long time.

We went out that night to a nearby Korean restaurant. There was a Korean Army division in South Vietnam and the New Seoul Restaurant had great galbi and kimchi. The hot spices had stirred some extra libido, because after we returned to the apartment and were making out, my GF started rubbing her tits on my cock, and it began to come to life. She had me sit on the sofa while she caught my now hardening cock between her tits and began to give me a titty fuck. As she would slide her tits down on my cock she would catch the head of my cock in her mouth and give my frenulum a rub with her tongue. It took about 25 minutes, but she was able to make me cum. I thanked her and told her that was all I could do. She giggled again.

We went to bed and I slept like a log. I was exhausted, and drained from all the fucking and orgasms. I had a dream that we were laying on the beach at Vung Tau and the waves were slowly washing back and forth gently over us. She had my cock in her mouth and was sucking it. I said, "Sweetheart, we have to be careful that no one sees us and has the police give us a hard time." She did not say anything, but kept sucking my now hardening cock. As I swept the cobwebs from my mind and slowly woke up, I realized that it was dark, we were in our bed, and she had my cock hard and feeling very good. Then I felt her finger in my ass, slowly rubbing my prostate through the anal wall. It did not take long for the fantastic dual stimulation to make me orgasm. The feeling was there but I do not think much cum came out. I was drained.

She slid up in the bed, French kissed me, and said, Happy Birthday, Honey. We made it with only five minutes to spare." I looked over at the clock, and sure enough, it was 11:55 pm. It was lucky the next day was Sunday, as we both slept until after noon.

Unfortunately, three years later, when South Vietnam fell to the North Vietnamese Army, I tried to get her to join the people we were evacuating, but she did not make up her mind to leave until it was too late. Seven years later, after eight tries, she was able to sneak out by a boat and catch a German freighter out in the South China Sea. She ended up living in Germany and getting married to a German guy. I also had married and had three children. Six years later we were able to get in contact with each other and arrange to spend a week together. It was amazing getting together again and I quickly found out that she had not lost her unique blow job skills.. We agreed that this would be our last time together and that we would not desert our spouses. But, we both agreed that my 31st birthday was the most memorable sexual experience either of us ever had.

Big_a_20

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The best sex I ever had was on my 31st birthday. I was stationed in Saigon, South Vietnam. I had met a very smart, articulate, and beautiful Vietnamese woman; we dated for a while; and then we decided to rent an apartment and live together. We had some great firsts: such as first time we had sex; the first time she opened up to anal sex; the first time she taught me how to give her multiple orgasms; and the first time she taught me how to have multiple orgasms without losing my erection. She is the only woman who has been able to make me cum from a blowjob. It was something about the way she rubbed her tongue on my frenulum that kicked me off every time.

Shortly after midnight on my birthday, a Saturday, she woke me with a blowjob. Then she whispered in my ear, "For your 31st birthday present, I am going to make you cum 31 times today." She got on top of me, slipped my very hard cock into her pussy, and preceded to ride me until I came. Before I did, she asked me to remember how to have multiple orgasms. I did, and came eight times over the next hour before we stopped and I drifted off to sleep.

It seemed like we had only slept a few minutes when I awoke, realizing my hard cock was in her mouth again. This time we fucked in several different positions as I came another six times before we stopped and I crashed back to sleep. About 7 am I awoke to the smell of a great Southern style breakfast, complete with scrambled eggs, sausage, and grits. My folks had sent me a big bag of grits, and every so often she would cook a Southern style breakfast.

After breakfast, she came around the table and sat down on my lap and unbuttoned her top, her bare bottom rubbing my cock thought my undershorts and her nice shaped tits pressing into my chest. Sure enough, my cock responded, and soon we moved to the sofa and had a long, multiple orgasm session over the period of about an hour. Cum number 15 - 20. We went back to bed and napped.

About noon I woke again to her kisses. She suggested that we take a shower. I followed her nude body to the shower. It was a large Asian style shower, with both a regular showerhead and a shower nozzle on a flexible hose. We both got wet and soaped each other all over. She used the shower nozzle on a flexible hose to rinse us both off. But while she did, she started stroking my cock, getting it hard. She then turned away from me, spreading her butt cheeks, and handing me a tube of KY jelly that she had under her towel. I lubed her ass and my cock with the KY jelly, and slipped my cock deep into her ass. This time I came three times before I lost my erection. We soaped each other and rinsed off again.

We lay on the sofa watching TV for a while. It was a Vietnamese soap opera, sort of like the daytime soaps in the US, but in Vietnamese. In this one the guy was really henpecked, and his wife was always berating him. After the show was over, my GF asked me what I thought was wrong in that relationship. I said that his wife was always giving him hard time. She then said that wife just needed some big cock like mine to satisfy her. My cock was only about 7-1/2 X 6 inches then, but she always told me that my cock was gigantic beside most guys there. As she was saying that, my cock started getting hard, and she soon was sucking on it. Then she asked if I would like to fuck the woman in the soap opera to show her what a big cock felt like. She told me to pretend she was the woman in the soap opera and "fuck her brains out!" So, I tried. My cock was sore and my erections were not real hard, but I pounded my GF's pussy, while she moaned (in Vietnamese) how big I was and how so much better than her ex-husband's tiny cock. By the time I had cum four times I was completely whopped! My cock was sore and I could barely keep it hard the last round.

We had some ginseng and ginger tea she fixed from fresh ginger and small pieces of dried ginseng, and took a nap together. When we slept, she always cuddled next to me, wrapping her body around me from behind, or snuggling her backside into my crotch, as I slept on my side. Slowly I woke up, as she was rubbing my hard cock, which was slid between her butt cheeks, against her pussy. We rolled over and she got on top again, riding my cock to two orgasms. She said, "Honey, that was 29. You have two more to go for your birthday present." I told her that each one had been wonderful, but my cock was dead! She giggled and French kissed me a long time.

We went out that night to a nearby Korean restaurant. There was a Korean Army division in South Vietnam and the New Seoul Restaurant had great galbi and kimchi. The hot spices had stirred some extra libido, because after we returned to the apartment and were making out, my GF started rubbing her tits on my cock, and it began to come to life. She had me sit on the sofa while she caught my now hardening cock between her tits and began to give me a titty fuck. As she would slide her tits down on my cock she would catch the head of my cock in her mouth and give my frenulum a rub with her tongue. It took about 25 minutes, but she was able to make me cum. I thanked her and told her that was all I could do. She giggled again.

We went to bed and I slept like a log. I was exhausted, and drained from all the fucking and orgasms. I had a dream that we were laying on the beach at Vung Tau and the waves were slowly washing back and forth gently over us. She had my cock in her mouth and was sucking it. I said, "Sweetheart, we have to be careful that no one sees us and has the police give us a hard time." She did not say anything, but kept sucking my now hardening cock. As I swept the cobwebs from my mind and slowly woke up, I realized that it was dark, we were in our bed, and she had my cock hard and feeling very good. Then I felt her finger in my ass, slowly rubbing my prostate through the anal wall. It did not take long for the fantastic dual stimulation to make me orgasm. The feeling was there but I do not think much cum came out. I was drained.

She slid up in the bed, French kissed me, and said, Happy Birthday, Honey. We made it with only five minutes to spare." I looked over at the clock, and sure enough, it was 11:55 pm. It was lucky the next day was Sunday, as we both slept until after noon.

Unfortunately, three years later, when South Vietnam fell to the North Vietnamese Army, I tried to get her to join the people we were evacuating, but she did not make up her mind to leave until it was too late. Seven years later, after eight tries, she was able to sneak out by a boat and catch a German freighter out in the South China Sea. She ended up living in Germany and getting married to a German guy. I also had married and had three children. Six years later we were able to get in contact with each other and arrange to spend a week together. It was amazing getting together again and I quickly found out that she had not lost her unique blow job skills.. We agreed that this would be our last time together and that we would not desert our spouses. But, we both agreed that my 31st birthday was the most memorable sexual experience either of us ever had.

Great story! ... so when you gonna teach us to have multiple orgasms like that?! Haha

Reactions: Escapefromla6

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Great story! ... so when you gonna teach us to have multiple orgasms like that?! Haha

Since you asked, to have multiple orgasms you have to be stimulated until you are right at the edge of an orgasm, slowing down the stimulation, and then pausing when the orgasm starts. You do not let yourself have a full-blown orgasm, perhaps a half-orgasm, with ejection of some cum. After the urge subsides a bit, but before you lose your erection, you resume the stimulation, be it being sucked, having sex, or stroking yourself.

Reactions: lapdog2001

KingShark001

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Next time instead of describing something like this can you please do a video instead!? I found myself craving more and more just like your wife craving your 31 orgasms.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Since you asked, to have multiple orgasms you have to be stimulated until you are right at the edge of an orgasm, slowing down the stimulation, and then pausing when the orgasm starts. You do not let yourself have a full-blown orgasm, perhaps a half-orgasm, with ejection of some cum. After the urge subsides a bit, but before you lose your erection, you resume the stimulation, be it being sucked, having sex, or stroking yourself.
Unfortunately that has been very difficult, really next to impossible, for me to do. I've only had this experience once in my life, long ago. After a few weeks of not being sexual with each other, a FWB stayed over and we slept together (zzzz) while cuddling. The next morning she declared that she she to fuck me right now, and mounted me as son as I got the condom on.

Since it had been a few weeks, it didn't take long for that orgasmic feeling to start, so I asked her to stop riding me to see if I could recover and not cum. I did cum a little bit, but it didn't feel like a typical full blown orgasm. While she stopped, she never dismounted me, and started to use her pussy muscles to squeeze me, and eventually we started right back to full on fucking. When I was ready to cum again, nothing was stopping me the 2nd time, and it was a glorious full blown orgasm. I have never been able to replicate that again. :oops:

Reactions: hotguy88 and diver6

My current wife and I went at each other the other night for almost 7 minutes. We did it missionary style and neither of us came.

it was AMAZING!

lbj15

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I had met a hot Hispanic girl online. She was just my type: Olive skin, raven black hair, hourglass figure with nice 32D tits. We met up a couple of times in each others' hometowns, and twice in Vegas. The first weekend together was a marathon of fucking, and after Sunday AM sex I was completely drained. Or so I thought. As I was taking a shower getting ready for the plane I heard the door open and she went about getting ready, brushing her teeth, etc. Next thing I knew, she was in the shower with me. I started to say something, and she just put her finger on my lips, and whispered "no talking" in my ear, before getting down on her knees and taking my limp cock into her mouth. "There's no way I can get hard" I thought, but I was very, very wrong. When I was fully erect she simply got up, faced the shower, and spread her legs apart. Needless to say, I didn't need any more encouragement.

Close second with the same girl came when she visited me. Our office had a conference room that overlooked the White House from the north, and so it was well known that the secret service kept an eye on all the surrounding office buildings. At 2AM one Friday night, we put on a show for them. Knowing that we were being watched by multiple people we couldn't see was one of the hottest things either of us ever experienced.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wrote this in my blog, but I'll share it here:

I've had more than my fair share of encounters with women, but one that always crosses my mind was the time I spent with "Tracy", who worked in the department three floors up from mine. I happened to meet her on the job as our departments had to work together from time to time regarding billing issues, so our paths crossed often and we would talk (flirt). One thing led to another and we exchanged numbers, and chose to hang out on a Saturday afternoon.

Now she was definitely a huge turn on for me...she had dark brown skin, long hair, and a slender, athletic body. A nice firm round ass. I knew that I had to have her. The promised Saturday came and she arrived at my place, wearing a white button up blouse and a skirt that really showed off how tight her ass was. As soon as she arrived my cock immediately began to plump up, as I knew it wouldn't be before long before I had to taste her.

She came in and we chatted over a drink or two, and got cozy on my couch. After the initial small talk subsided, our hands couldn't stay off of each other, as I was running my hand on her leg and thighs, and she was feeling my biceps (which were still tight from my morning lift), chest, and shoulders. We began kissing, and as I had previously discovered from a brief encounter in the parking garage, she was a great kisser. I loved the taste of her tongue, and the feel of her full lips. I could feel the heat from her body begin to rise, and my dick was so hard if it could it would have physically ripped itself from out of my jeans. I got up, lifted her up, and carried her to the back bedroom, kissing her along the way.

I playfully dropped her on the bed, and took off my shirt and undershirt. She hopped up and ran her hands along my crotch, as my hard cock was visible through my jeans. She nuzzled her face next to it, and began to unbuckle my belt. As she pulled my pants down, I let out a groan, as my cock was finally freed from its prison, and i was able to flex it.

"It's beautiful", she said, as she began to touch and feel it. It was throbbing in her small hands, as I began to rub my fingers through her hair, holding back my primal urge to rip her clothes off and bury my cock deep inside of her. I wanted to savor all of it.

"It's like my dildo", she said, as she began to kiss and lick the head of my cock, running her tongue along the slit, which made me take sharp breaths with each lap of her tongue. "Do you want to take it home with you, then?" I asked jokingly. She said "maybe, we'll see".

With that, I knew it was time for me to take her. I gently pushed her back down towards the bed, and stripped my clothing off completely, with my cock pulsing and flexing with anticipation. I spread her legs, to reveal a pair of sexy black panties. She began to undo her skirt, as I lowered my head between her legs. I put my nose near her vagina, still covered by her underwear, and I inhaled. The scent of her pussy, which was soaking her panties already, was absolutely delicious. I couldn't take anymore, I removed her underwear to reveal a beautiful, shaved and plump vagina. I teased it with my fingers, and then I instructed her to unbutton her blouse.

As she did so, I began to devour her pussy, my tongue exploring the inside pink crevices, her fat outer lips, and her sweet clit, as her moans filled the room. Her juices began to flow even more, and the taste delighted my tongue. After awhile, I made my way down to her ass hole, and began to do tongue laps in and around it. Her hands clasped my head, as she gasped loudly as I began to push my tongue into her. She repeated my name, and called me an animal, as the tip of my tongue probed her delicious ass hole. She yelled in pleasure, as she pushed herself away from me.

"You're crazy" she said. I nodded my head, as I leaned upwards, and once again flexed my cock, which was rock hard and ready, my balls hanging low and heavy, swollen up and red from excitement.. She removed her bra, and then laid back, surrendering herself to me, opening her legs wide. I leaned over her, licking her nipples, and began to tease the head of my cock between her fat pussy lips, feeling the wetness already start to coat my glans. I asked her if I can put it in, and she nodded silently. I know that in hindsight, I should have gone to my dresser to get a rubber, but clearly both of us wanted to feel each other, so bareback it was.

I began to gently push my way into her. She let out a sharp breath, as my head made it's way inside. It was going to be a nice, tight fit. She put her hands on my biceps and began to grip them, as i slowly rocked my hips back and forth, pushing my head in more and more until finally my cock was half way in. I then laid down on top of her, kissing her softly, and i began to stroke, shallowly at first. I can feel her exhale each time I stroked in, and I wrapped my arms around around her to hold her close. My strokes, still at a nice slow pace, went from shallow, to deep, which made her yell out.

"You fuck my pussy good" she said, as my hips continued to work my cock in and out of her vagina, which I could feel becoming a creamy mess. She kept repeating it, as I worked now into a good rhythm. I pinned her left arm down and began to give her long, deep strokes, making her feel every inch of my cock glide in and out of her. I rose up, keeping my rhythm, and I grasped her hips and began to pick up the pace, as her moans became louder and louder. She began to slap the left side of her lower abdomen repeatedly, as she yelled. I asked her if she was alright, she said "yes, I feel your dick hitting my stomach right there, it's so fucking hard". My dick, when fully erect, curves leftward...it has always given my partners a unique feeling, and this time was no different. I became more aggressive with my stroke, knowing that she was enjoying me, which made me happy since her pleasure is what I yearned for.

Eventually I had to shut my bedroom window, because I'm sure my downstairs neighbors had to have heard her by now, as she lost all inhibitions and was moaning loudly. As I continued to stroke her pussy, a long trail of her cream was on the top of my cock (which was completely soaked by her). I took my finger, wiped some of her cream onto it, and placed it on the tip of my tongue. I then leaned in, and said "Come...taste this". We then had a deep, passionate kiss, swirling her cream in between our tongues. I asked her, "Mm...how does your pussy taste?"

She quietly responded "this pussy is yours", as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then asked her if I could really take it. She said yes...and then I hooked her right leg with my arm, and spread my legs wide. I then began to deep stroke and grind my cock into her pussy, digging deeper with each thrust, making her lose her breath in the process. I reached the deep end of her vagina, and I pressed and held my cock against it, which caused her to shout and slap me my back on my back several times. I looked directly into her eyes as I held my cock firmly in there, as her bottom lip and her right leg began to shake. "Why are you fucking me like this?" she said weakly. I kissed her, and then began to give her a mix of long and deep strokes, working my hips into a rhythm.

Tracy once again began to hold the left side of her lower abdomen, and yelled that she was cumming. I maintained my pace and rhythm, as I could feel her vagina clamping down on my cock, and her wetness increasing. She cried out, as her orgasm took control of her body, as she began bucking her hips wildly as I continued to fuck her pussy. She then tensed up, and held her hand against my hips, and pushed herself away. I gasped as my cock popped out of her pussy, the head of it completely covered in her wetness. The spot where we were fucking was soaked.

She trembled as I hovered over her, my cock throbbing. I asked her if she was okay, and wanted to stop...she said no. I then laid on my back, and motioned for her to get on top of me. She reluctantly straddled me, and said "I'm not very good at this". I laughed, because during our conversations she always teased about how she would make me go crazy in bed. I told her don't worry about it....she then lowered herself down to my hard dick. I groaned as it began to go in. She let out what was a guttural moan, as she sat down all the way onto the base of my cock.

"Fuck!" she yelled, again with her hand pressed against the left side of her lower abdomen. "Why is your dick so hard?"

"I thought I was like your dildo?"

"You're too hard to be it"

"Do you still want to take me home?"

She nodded yes. I laughed and told her to come closer. She leaned over and we began to kiss, as I began to work my hips upwards, pushing my dick in and out of her. We wrapped our arms around each other, as I continued to fuck her, feeling my balls slapping against her ass with each movement. I held her close and tight, stroking away until i felt her body begin to tense up. I increased my pace and rhythm, and she began grip my shoulder, telling me not to stop.

I continued, but hearing her say don't stop made me lose a bit of focus, and I could feel my own urge to cum begin to rise. I closed my eyes and began to focus on counting backwards, anything to take my mind off the fact that my balls were beginning to tighten up and pull up close to my body, her loud moans, her juices flowing down all the way to my ass hole, and her in general. She had me ready to explode right inside of her sweet pussy.

I refused to lose control of my cock, so I grit my teeth, began to breathe deeply, and I kept up the pace until she began to orgasm, and once again she hopped right off my cock after bucking her hips. She laid on top of me, the both of us breathing heavily, our bodies now sweating. I held her in one arm, and with the other I reached down and pulled my balls away from my body. I looked down at my cock, which was engorged and at full length, and couldn't tell if the wetness on the tip of it was her wetness or my precum.

After she gathered herself, she began kissing me. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, neither of us could stop it seemed like...she then gently bit my bottom lip, and she said she wanted me to cum for her. I breathed a sigh of relief, because she had me so turned on I didn't know how much longer I could hold out...in anticipation of our hanging out together I abstained from ejaculating for three days...I wanted my cock to be rock solid for her, and while it was, having balls full of sperm isn't exactly ideal when you're fucking someone for the first time and want to make sure you fuck them properly.

She bent over in front of me, poking her ass and pussy in the air. I made a brief visit with my mouth to her ass hole, and then placed myself behind her and pushed my way into her pussy. She placed her hands on the headboard as I began to deliver backshots, our bodies bouncing off of each other with each thrust, her delicious ass slapping against the base of my cock, and her pussy gripping it each time it pulled out. The closer I got towards orgasm, the harder I fucked, which eventually made her legs give out.

I positioned her in the prone bone position and I began to fuck and grind hard, digging my dick deeply into her. I wrapped my arm around her neck and continued to stroke away aggressively, until I then went past the point of no return: I was about to fucking cum.

I slammed my cock in and out of her, grunting hard as I felt my dick completely stiffen up, and an electric jolt rose up from my lower back. I yelled her name as I pulled out, and began to cum so hard the first rope flew over her shoulder and hit the headboard. I stroked my cock vigorously with my right hand, while gripping my tight balls, which were pumping hard, firmly as thick globs of cum continued to pour out of me, and all over her ass and lower back. As I pumped out the last bit of semen, i collapsed on top of her. Both of us breathing heavily, I regained my senses and I got up, my hanging cock covered in her juices and my own cum. I grabbed a clean towel from my closet and wiped her body off. I then laid down next to her, and she then kissed me and made her way down to my cock and balls.

She started licking and sucking my dick...I asked her if she wanted more, and she said "not just yet...I want to clean you off". I laid back, and groaned as her mouth made it's way to my soaked and hanging balls, and she began to suck them. I gasped as I felt the pressure from her warm, wet mouth sucking on my still sensitive testicles. I tried to pull away, and she said "No. Give me these". I let out a deep groan, as my dick began to swell up again.

Our Saturday afternoon hangout would not end until Sunday morning....

KingShark001

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wrote this in my blog, but I'll share it here:

I've had more than my fair share of encounters with women, but one that always crosses my mind was the time I spent with "Tracy", who worked in the department three floors up from mine. I happened to meet her on the job as our departments had to work together from time to time regarding billing issues, so our paths crossed often and we would talk (flirt). One thing led to another and we exchanged numbers, and chose to hang out on a Saturday afternoon.

Now she was definitely a huge turn on for me...she had dark brown skin, long hair, and a slender, athletic body. A nice firm round ass. I knew that I had to have her. The promised Saturday came and she arrived at my place, wearing a white button up blouse and a skirt that really showed off how tight her ass was. As soon as she arrived my cock immediately began to plump up, as I knew it wouldn't be before long before I had to taste her.

She came in and we chatted over a drink or two, and got cozy on my couch. After the initial small talk subsided, our hands couldn't stay off of each other, as I was running my hand on her leg and thighs, and she was feeling my biceps (which were still tight from my morning lift), chest, and shoulders. We began kissing, and as I had previously discovered from a brief encounter in the parking garage, she was a great kisser. I loved the taste of her tongue, and the feel of her full lips. I could feel the heat from her body begin to rise, and my dick was so hard if it could it would have physically ripped itself from out of my jeans. I got up, lifted her up, and carried her to the back bedroom, kissing her along the way.

I playfully dropped her on the bed, and took off my shirt and undershirt. She hopped up and ran her hands along my crotch, as my hard cock was visible through my jeans. She nuzzled her face next to it, and began to unbuckle my belt. As she pulled my pants down, I let out a groan, as my cock was finally freed from its prison, and i was able to flex it.

"It's beautiful", she said, as she began to touch and feel it. It was throbbing in her small hands, as I began to rub my fingers through her hair, holding back my primal urge to rip her clothes off and bury my cock deep inside of her. I wanted to savor all of it.

"It's like my dildo", she said, as she began to kiss and lick the head of my cock, running her tongue along the slit, which made me take sharp breaths with each lap of her tongue. "Do you want to take it home with you, then?" I asked jokingly. She said "maybe, we'll see".

With that, I knew it was time for me to take her. I gently pushed her back down towards the bed, and stripped my clothing off completely, with my cock pulsing and flexing with anticipation. I spread her legs, to reveal a pair of sexy black panties. She began to undo her skirt, as I lowered my head between her legs. I put my nose near her vagina, still covered by her underwear, and I inhaled. The scent of her pussy, which was soaking her panties already, was absolutely delicious. I couldn't take anymore, I removed her underwear to reveal a beautiful, shaved and plump vagina. I teased it with my fingers, and then I instructed her to unbutton her blouse.

As she did so, I began to devour her pussy, my tongue exploring the inside pink crevices, her fat outer lips, and her sweet clit, as her moans filled the room. Her juices began to flow even more, and the taste delighted my tongue. After awhile, I made my way down to her ass hole, and began to do tongue laps in and around it. Her hands clasped my head, as she gasped loudly as I began to push my tongue into her. She repeated my name, and called me an animal, as the tip of my tongue probed her delicious ass hole. She yelled in pleasure, as she pushed herself away from me.

"You're crazy" she said. I nodded my head, as I leaned upwards, and once again flexed my cock, which was rock hard and ready, my balls hanging low and heavy, swollen up and red from excitement.. She removed her bra, and then laid back, surrendering herself to me, opening her legs wide. I leaned over her, licking her nipples, and began to tease the head of my cock between her fat pussy lips, feeling the wetness already start to coat my glans. I asked her if I can put it in, and she nodded silently. I know that in hindsight, I should have gone to my dresser to get a rubber, but clearly both of us wanted to feel each other, so bareback it was.

I began to gently push my way into her. She let out a sharp breath, as my head made it's way inside. It was going to be a nice, tight fit. She put her hands on my biceps and began to grip them, as i slowly rocked my hips back and forth, pushing my head in more and more until finally my cock was half way in. I then laid down on top of her, kissing her softly, and i began to stroke, shallowly at first. I can feel her exhale each time I stroked in, and I wrapped my arms around around her to hold her close. My strokes, still at a nice slow pace, went from shallow, to deep, which made her yell out.

"You fuck my pussy good" she said, as my hips continued to work my cock in and out of her vagina, which I could feel becoming a creamy mess. She kept repeating it, as I worked now into a good rhythm. I pinned her left arm down and began to give her long, deep strokes, making her feel every inch of my cock glide in and out of her. I rose up, keeping my rhythm, and I grasped her hips and began to pick up the pace, as her moans became louder and louder. She began to slap the left side of her lower abdomen repeatedly, as she yelled. I asked her if she was alright, she said "yes, I feel your dick hitting my stomach right there, it's so fucking hard". My dick, when fully erect, curves leftward...it has always given my partners a unique feeling, and this time was no different. I became more aggressive with my stroke, knowing that she was enjoying me, which made me happy since her pleasure is what I yearned for.

Eventually I had to shut my bedroom window, because I'm sure my downstairs neighbors had to have heard her by now, as she lost all inhibitions and was moaning loudly. As I continued to stroke her pussy, a long trail of her cream was on the top of my cock (which was completely soaked by her). I took my finger, wiped some of her cream onto it, and placed it on the tip of my tongue. I then leaned in, and said "Come...taste this". We then had a deep, passionate kiss, swirling her cream in between our tongues. I asked her, "Mm...how does your pussy taste?"

She quietly responded "this pussy is yours", as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then asked her if I could really take it. She said yes...and then I hooked her right leg with my arm, and spread my legs wide. I then began to deep stroke and grind my cock into her pussy, digging deeper with each thrust, making her lose her breath in the process. I reached the deep end of her vagina, and I pressed and held my cock against it, which caused her to shout and slap me my back on my back several times. I looked directly into her eyes as I held my cock firmly in there, as her bottom lip and her right leg began to shake. "Why are you fucking me like this?" she said weakly. I kissed her, and then began to give her a mix of long and deep strokes, working my hips into a rhythm.

Tracy once again began to hold the left side of her lower abdomen, and yelled that she was cumming. I maintained my pace and rhythm, as I could feel her vagina clamping down on my cock, and her wetness increasing. She cried out, as her orgasm took control of her body, as she began bucking her hips wildly as I continued to fuck her pussy. She then tensed up, and held her hand against my hips, and pushed herself away. I gasped as my cock popped out of her pussy, the head of it completely covered in her wetness. The spot where we were fucking was soaked.

She trembled as I hovered over her, my cock throbbing. I asked her if she was okay, and wanted to stop...she said no. I then laid on my back, and motioned for her to get on top of me. She reluctantly straddled me, and said "I'm not very good at this". I laughed, because during our conversations she always teased about how she would make me go crazy in bed. I told her don't worry about it....she then lowered herself down to my hard dick. I groaned as it began to go in. She let out what was a guttural moan, as she sat down all the way onto the base of my cock.

"Fuck!" she yelled, again with her hand pressed against the left side of her lower abdomen. "Why is your dick so hard?"

"I thought I was like your dildo?"

"You're too hard to be it"

"Do you still want to take me home?"

She nodded yes. I laughed and told her to come closer. She leaned over and we began to kiss, as I began to work my hips upwards, pushing my dick in and out of her. We wrapped our arms around each other, as I continued to fuck her, feeling my balls slapping against her ass with each movement. I held her close and tight, stroking away until i felt her body begin to tense up. I increased my pace and rhythm, and she began grip my shoulder, telling me not to stop.

I continued, but hearing her say don't stop made me lose a bit of focus, and I could feel my own urge to cum begin to rise. I closed my eyes and began to focus on counting backwards, anything to take my mind off the fact that my balls were beginning to tighten up and pull up close to my body, her loud moans, her juices flowing down all the way to my ass hole, and her in general. She had me ready to explode right inside of her sweet pussy.

I refused to lose control of my cock, so I grit my teeth, began to breathe deeply, and I kept up the pace until she began to orgasm, and once again she hopped right off my cock after bucking her hips. She laid on top of me, the both of us breathing heavily, our bodies now sweating. I held her in one arm, and with the other I reached down and pulled my balls away from my body. I looked down at my cock, which was engorged and at full length, and couldn't tell if the wetness on the tip of it was her wetness or my precum.

After she gathered herself, she began kissing me. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, neither of us could stop it seemed like...she then gently bit my bottom lip, and she said she wanted me to cum for her. I breathed a sigh of relief, because she had me so turned on I didn't know how much longer I could hold out...in anticipation of our hanging out together I abstained from ejaculating for three days...I wanted my cock to be rock solid for her, and while it was, having balls full of sperm isn't exactly ideal when you're fucking someone for the first time and want to make sure you fuck them properly.

She bent over in front of me, poking her ass and pussy in the air. I made a brief visit with my mouth to her ass hole, and then placed myself behind her and pushed my way into her pussy. She placed her hands on the headboard as I began to deliver backshots, our bodies bouncing off of each other with each thrust, her delicious ass slapping against the base of my cock, and her pussy gripping it each time it pulled out. The closer I got towards orgasm, the harder I fucked, which eventually made her legs give out.

I positioned her in the prone bone position and I began to fuck and grind hard, digging my dick deeply into her. I wrapped my arm around her neck and continued to stroke away aggressively, until I then went past the point of no return: I was about to fucking cum.

I slammed my cock in and out of her, grunting hard as I felt my dick completely stiffen up, and an electric jolt rose up from my lower back. I yelled her name as I pulled out, and began to cum so hard the first rope flew over her shoulder and hit the headboard. I stroked my cock vigorously with my right hand, while gripping my tight balls, which were pumping hard, firmly as thick globs of cum continued to pour out of me, and all over her ass and lower back. As I pumped out the last bit of semen, i collapsed on top of her. Both of us breathing heavily, I regained my senses and I got up, my hanging cock covered in her juices and my own cum. I grabbed a clean towel from my closet and wiped her body off. I then laid down next to her, and she then kissed me and made her way down to my cock and balls.

She started licking and sucking my dick...I asked her if she wanted more, and she said "not just yet...I want to clean you off". I laid back, and groaned as her mouth made it's way to my soaked and hanging balls, and she began to suck them. I gasped as I felt the pressure from her warm, wet mouth sucking on my still sensitive testicles. I tried to pull away, and she said "No. Give me these". I let out a deep groan, as my dick began to swell up again.

Our Saturday afternoon hangout would not end until Sunday morning....
Fuck dude this was hot from start to finish. I’ll definitely be imagining this again and again.