Best sex you ever had? please be descriptive!!

tallandslim67

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I wrote this in my blog, but I'll share it here:

I've had more than my fair share of encounters with women, but one that always crosses my mind was the time I spent with "Tracy", who worked in the department three floors up from mine. I happened to meet her on the job as our departments had to work together from time to time regarding billing issues, so our paths crossed often and we would talk (flirt). One thing led to another and we exchanged numbers, and chose to hang out on a Saturday afternoon.

Now she was definitely a huge turn on for me...she had dark brown skin, long hair, and a slender, athletic body. A nice firm round ass. I knew that I had to have her. The promised Saturday came and she arrived at my place, wearing a white button up blouse and a skirt that really showed off how tight her ass was. As soon as she arrived my cock immediately began to plump up, as I knew it wouldn't be before long before I had to taste her.

She came in and we chatted over a drink or two, and got cozy on my couch. After the initial small talk subsided, our hands couldn't stay off of each other, as I was running my hand on her leg and thighs, and she was feeling my biceps (which were still tight from my morning lift), chest, and shoulders. We began kissing, and as I had previously discovered from a brief encounter in the parking garage, she was a great kisser. I loved the taste of her tongue, and the feel of her full lips. I could feel the heat from her body begin to rise, and my dick was so hard if it could it would have physically ripped itself from out of my jeans. I got up, lifted her up, and carried her to the back bedroom, kissing her along the way.

I playfully dropped her on the bed, and took off my shirt and undershirt. She hopped up and ran her hands along my crotch, as my hard cock was visible through my jeans. She nuzzled her face next to it, and began to unbuckle my belt. As she pulled my pants down, I let out a groan, as my cock was finally freed from its prison, and i was able to flex it.

"It's beautiful", she said, as she began to touch and feel it. It was throbbing in her small hands, as I began to rub my fingers through her hair, holding back my primal urge to rip her clothes off and bury my cock deep inside of her. I wanted to savor all of it.

"It's like my dildo", she said, as she began to kiss and lick the head of my cock, running her tongue along the slit, which made me take sharp breaths with each lap of her tongue. "Do you want to take it home with you, then?" I asked jokingly. She said "maybe, we'll see".

With that, I knew it was time for me to take her. I gently pushed her back down towards the bed, and stripped my clothing off completely, with my cock pulsing and flexing with anticipation. I spread her legs, to reveal a pair of sexy black panties. She began to undo her skirt, as I lowered my head between her legs. I put my nose near her vagina, still covered by her underwear, and I inhaled. The scent of her pussy, which was soaking her panties already, was absolutely delicious. I couldn't take anymore, I removed her underwear to reveal a beautiful, shaved and plump vagina. I teased it with my fingers, and then I instructed her to unbutton her blouse.

As she did so, I began to devour her pussy, my tongue exploring the inside pink crevices, her fat outer lips, and her sweet clit, as her moans filled the room. Her juices began to flow even more, and the taste delighted my tongue. After awhile, I made my way down to her ass hole, and began to do tongue laps in and around it. Her hands clasped my head, as she gasped loudly as I began to push my tongue into her. She repeated my name, and called me an animal, as the tip of my tongue probed her delicious ass hole. She yelled in pleasure, as she pushed herself away from me.

"You're crazy" she said. I nodded my head, as I leaned upwards, and once again flexed my cock, which was rock hard and ready, my balls hanging low and heavy, swollen up and red from excitement.. She removed her bra, and then laid back, surrendering herself to me, opening her legs wide. I leaned over her, licking her nipples, and began to tease the head of my cock between her fat pussy lips, feeling the wetness already start to coat my glans. I asked her if I can put it in, and she nodded silently. I know that in hindsight, I should have gone to my dresser to get a rubber, but clearly both of us wanted to feel each other, so bareback it was.

I began to gently push my way into her. She let out a sharp breath, as my head made it's way inside. It was going to be a nice, tight fit. She put her hands on my biceps and began to grip them, as i slowly rocked my hips back and forth, pushing my head in more and more until finally my cock was half way in. I then laid down on top of her, kissing her softly, and i began to stroke, shallowly at first. I can feel her exhale each time I stroked in, and I wrapped my arms around around her to hold her close. My strokes, still at a nice slow pace, went from shallow, to deep, which made her yell out.

"You fuck my pussy good" she said, as my hips continued to work my cock in and out of her vagina, which I could feel becoming a creamy mess. She kept repeating it, as I worked now into a good rhythm. I pinned her left arm down and began to give her long, deep strokes, making her feel every inch of my cock glide in and out of her. I rose up, keeping my rhythm, and I grasped her hips and began to pick up the pace, as her moans became louder and louder. She began to slap the left side of her lower abdomen repeatedly, as she yelled. I asked her if she was alright, she said "yes, I feel your dick hitting my stomach right there, it's so fucking hard". My dick, when fully erect, curves leftward...it has always given my partners a unique feeling, and this time was no different. I became more aggressive with my stroke, knowing that she was enjoying me, which made me happy since her pleasure is what I yearned for.

Eventually I had to shut my bedroom window, because I'm sure my downstairs neighbors had to have heard her by now, as she lost all inhibitions and was moaning loudly. As I continued to stroke her pussy, a long trail of her cream was on the top of my cock (which was completely soaked by her). I took my finger, wiped some of her cream onto it, and placed it on the tip of my tongue. I then leaned in, and said "Come...taste this". We then had a deep, passionate kiss, swirling her cream in between our tongues. I asked her, "Mm...how does your pussy taste?"

She quietly responded "this pussy is yours", as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I then asked her if I could really take it. She said yes...and then I hooked her right leg with my arm, and spread my legs wide. I then began to deep stroke and grind my cock into her pussy, digging deeper with each thrust, making her lose her breath in the process. I reached the deep end of her vagina, and I pressed and held my cock against it, which caused her to shout and slap me my back on my back several times. I looked directly into her eyes as I held my cock firmly in there, as her bottom lip and her right leg began to shake. "Why are you fucking me like this?" she said weakly. I kissed her, and then began to give her a mix of long and deep strokes, working my hips into a rhythm.

Tracy once again began to hold the left side of her lower abdomen, and yelled that she was cumming. I maintained my pace and rhythm, as I could feel her vagina clamping down on my cock, and her wetness increasing. She cried out, as her orgasm took control of her body, as she began bucking her hips wildly as I continued to fuck her pussy. She then tensed up, and held her hand against my hips, and pushed herself away. I gasped as my cock popped out of her pussy, the head of it completely covered in her wetness. The spot where we were fucking was soaked.

She trembled as I hovered over her, my cock throbbing. I asked her if she was okay, and wanted to stop...she said no. I then laid on my back, and motioned for her to get on top of me. She reluctantly straddled me, and said "I'm not very good at this". I laughed, because during our conversations she always teased about how she would make me go crazy in bed. I told her don't worry about it....she then lowered herself down to my hard dick. I groaned as it began to go in. She let out what was a guttural moan, as she sat down all the way onto the base of my cock.

"Fuck!" she yelled, again with her hand pressed against the left side of her lower abdomen. "Why is your dick so hard?"

"I thought I was like your dildo?"

"You're too hard to be it"

"Do you still want to take me home?"

She nodded yes. I laughed and told her to come closer. She leaned over and we began to kiss, as I began to work my hips upwards, pushing my dick in and out of her. We wrapped our arms around each other, as I continued to fuck her, feeling my balls slapping against her ass with each movement. I held her close and tight, stroking away until i felt her body begin to tense up. I increased my pace and rhythm, and she began grip my shoulder, telling me not to stop.

I continued, but hearing her say don't stop made me lose a bit of focus, and I could feel my own urge to cum begin to rise. I closed my eyes and began to focus on counting backwards, anything to take my mind off the fact that my balls were beginning to tighten up and pull up close to my body, her loud moans, her juices flowing down all the way to my ass hole, and her in general. She had me ready to explode right inside of her sweet pussy.

I refused to lose control of my cock, so I grit my teeth, began to breathe deeply, and I kept up the pace until she began to orgasm, and once again she hopped right off my cock after bucking her hips. She laid on top of me, the both of us breathing heavily, our bodies now sweating. I held her in one arm, and with the other I reached down and pulled my balls away from my body. I looked down at my cock, which was engorged and at full length, and couldn't tell if the wetness on the tip of it was her wetness or my precum.

After she gathered herself, she began kissing me. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity, neither of us could stop it seemed like...she then gently bit my bottom lip, and she said she wanted me to cum for her. I breathed a sigh of relief, because she had me so turned on I didn't know how much longer I could hold out...in anticipation of our hanging out together I abstained from ejaculating for three days...I wanted my cock to be rock solid for her, and while it was, having balls full of sperm isn't exactly ideal when you're fucking someone for the first time and want to make sure you fuck them properly.

She bent over in front of me, poking her ass and pussy in the air. I made a brief visit with my mouth to her ass hole, and then placed myself behind her and pushed my way into her pussy. She placed her hands on the headboard as I began to deliver backshots, our bodies bouncing off of each other with each thrust, her delicious ass slapping against the base of my cock, and her pussy gripping it each time it pulled out. The closer I got towards orgasm, the harder I fucked, which eventually made her legs give out.

I positioned her in the prone bone position and I began to fuck and grind hard, digging my dick deeply into her. I wrapped my arm around her neck and continued to stroke away aggressively, until I then went past the point of no return: I was about to fucking cum.

I slammed my cock in and out of her, grunting hard as I felt my dick completely stiffen up, and an electric jolt rose up from my lower back. I yelled her name as I pulled out, and began to cum so hard the first rope flew over her shoulder and hit the headboard. I stroked my cock vigorously with my right hand, while gripping my tight balls, which were pumping hard, firmly as thick globs of cum continued to pour out of me, and all over her ass and lower back. As I pumped out the last bit of semen, i collapsed on top of her. Both of us breathing heavily, I regained my senses and I got up, my hanging cock covered in her juices and my own cum. I grabbed a clean towel from my closet and wiped her body off. I then laid down next to her, and she then kissed me and made her way down to my cock and balls.

She started licking and sucking my dick...I asked her if she wanted more, and she said "not just yet...I want to clean you off". I laid back, and groaned as her mouth made it's way to my soaked and hanging balls, and she began to suck them. I gasped as I felt the pressure from her warm, wet mouth sucking on my still sensitive testicles. I tried to pull away, and she said "No. Give me these". I let out a deep groan, as my dick began to swell up again.

Our Saturday afternoon hangout would not end until Sunday morning....
Where did you copy that fairy tale from?

Dport

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Daytime in a motel, half drunk, before going to a slayer concert.

She kept finding reasons to walk past the window nude, knowing the headbangers drinking in the parking lot could see her.

For some reason that got me feeling randy as fuck. It must have been the same for her because she was a wildcat that afternoon.

It seemed to last forever. We missed the opening act.

D

deleted814719

I couldn't name a "best sex ever" instance having been married for more than 40 years. Certainly a lot of things stand out.

Like both of our sons were conceived in hotel rooms while we were on vacation. Not the "best ever sex" but memorable.

Memorable was the time when my wife mounted me while we were driving at night through Vermont on the interstate highway on our way to skiing at Killington. Only lasted for 30 or so seconds - I know it was VERY dangerous - but fun.

Or the time we were hiking in the Hoh rainforest in Washington. We were both really horny and found a secluded spot. She pulled down her hiking pants and leaned over against a tree. I wasn't in her for a minute when we heard hikers approaching and had to quit. Damn!

There were a couple nights when we were in Honolulu at the Halekulani hotel. We had a beach facing room with a great balcony. We opened our sliding glass door at night and were serenaded by the sound of waves splashing onto the short as we were making love.

Best ever? To me, the sex is always good, always fun. Some "events" are just more memorable than others. But the point is to have fun and enjoy, right?